It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Triangles Spotted on Google Maps? (Pictures and Coordinates inside!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay ATS, first-off let me say that I'm posting this in the UFO Forum simply because I have no idea where else to place it. The objects seem like they could be airborne, but I'm not sure. Mods, please move this elsewhere as you see fit.

Background: I found these images while browsing a website for paranormal things. I was on there looking for creepy images just to get a good scare before bed (I know, I'm weird like that), but I found these with coordinates. So, I looked up the coordinates on google Maps, found the triangles, and took a screen-cap.

Here they are: (hint, simply copy + paste the coordinates into google Maps to view them)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df9af6c6dda6.jpg[/atsimg]

Coordinates: 30 30'36.50" S 115 22'52.00"E

This one appears like it could be on the ground, but I'm not sure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6c7a853ada9.jpg[/atsimg]

Coordinates: 53 08'33.50"N 13 01'46.48"E

This one looks as if it is airborne simply because I think I see a shadow on the water under the triangle, but it may be too grainy to tell for sure.

Well, that's all folks. Does anyone have any explanations as to what these are? I'm sure there is a simple explanation, so please enlighten me!
... or, if by chance they aren't explained easily, does anyone else have similar photos?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The first one is obviously the TR-3B secret American craft...It is said to be back-engineered from extraterrestrial crashed crafts...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
RE: Image 1

www.davidicke.com...

December 6, another email comment: “The Australian triangle is a ground-level enclosure. It has a fence around it, thus the wildlife and cattle cannot get in and graze, so the vegetation grows better there, and the ground is not disturbed, and so it appears darker than the surrounding terrain. This is no object thousands of feet in the air. The geometric configuration is absolutely consistent with what you see on a tall antenna array with staggered guy wires. The saw teeth are actually faint lettering that repeats lightly over and over in the background if you look closely and move around over the surrounding landscape. It looks to me like that is cattle ranching country. I can see other fence lines in the very near vicinity, and what looks like a cattle tank not far to the right, with faint trails around the corners of the triangular enclosure, consistent with the kind of path that cattle make. The 'lights' look to be places where the soil has been disturbed to pour footings for the guy wire anchors; it's ‘lights’ because the top layer of soil has been removed.”

December 5, email with comments from an alleged satellite photo analyst in the Department of Defense: Triangle (Google image) in Western Australia's Badgingarra National Park “is a radio tower. The viewing angle is 'upside down;' i.e. the top of the tower is pointing toward you. The triangular shape mirrors the outline of the six guy wires (the bright spots are where the wires are anchored to the ground). It may not be operational, as I don't see any control building or road leading to it. There are a couple of communications satellite stations in the region. At first I thought that it might be part of a larger complex, but a search of the area doesn't show any more masts.” Wonder if anyone else has other information?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The first one is an antenna, as has been pointed out (and discussed in previous threads).

The second is the location of The Department of Limnology of Stratified Lakes of the Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries (IGB). A research facility.

That would appear to be a raft moored on the lake.

The Limnological Research Station "Lake Stechlin", which was founded by the German Academy of Sciences of Berlin in 1959, became part of the new institute under the name "Department of Limnology of Stratified Lakes".
At present the Department manages five laboratories: Analytical Chemistry and Primary Production, Freshwater Microbiology, Sediment Microbiology, Phycology and Phytoplankton, Secondary Production.

www.igb-berlin.de...

edit on 11/8/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There's ANOTHER Triangle in Nevada, weird!
I found an the thread that talks about the Nevada Triangle, and a couple others www.abovetopsecret...

I wonder if there is something to them.
Are they a natural/metaphysical occurrence?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

That one is a bombing target

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Score, you've located "The blind spot"!
If you look closely you can see Homer's house.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Here is a more up to date image of the triangle from Spot Image, it's now part of Emu Downs Wind Farm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d6ce814f34f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Emu Downs!. its not a pink windmill by any chance is it?.

www.classickidstv.co.uk...'s_Pink_Windmill_Show

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here is a more up to date image of the triangle from Spot Image, it's now part of Emu Downs Wind Farm.

So they buried the TR3-B? You can still see the outline in the grass

Emu Downs Windmill Farm

Photo: Pol Nisenblat
picasaweb.google.com...

monsterfm.com...
edit on 9-11-2010 by zorgon because: WHY do you CARE?

top topics

join