It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/8/2010 - Ultimate proof exposing Raj Patel as Maitreya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
You have been pre-programmed by the Vatican to believe this. Your God will guide you to the truth. I pray you'll have a smooth transition when your 3rd eye is forced open.

My God guides me to act and untangle the truth.
Your "God" (which is actually a book) guides you to sit back and wait for your own extinction, while the greedy and power hungry hold power of your infinite spirit.

Apples and oranges, I suppose.

The malicious Jinn/devil is strong in your belief system. Sorry, it's the truth.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

Do you realize how blind you are?

Have you really watched my series? Have you even watched the episode proposed in this thread?

I only quotes the Koran, I deny all the organized religion and clearly expose them as sects, so I am neither Christian, nor muslim, nor from any organized religion, sect or -ism... I stand alone with God and God is far enough for all my needs.

By the way, the Vatican is composed of a bunch of satanists and have nothing to do with God...

My Guidance is from the Master of the Universe and from his last perfect reading: the Koran, I do not follow men or spirits (3rd eye is another of their names) like you do.

Originally posted by xiphias
The malicious Jinn/devil is strong in your belief system. Sorry, it's the truth.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

You're the perfect proof of how strong can be a malicious Jinn on a lost person. Those who refuse God as their Sole Master, God attributes to them a malicious Jinn as a Master to lose them forever and you're the perfect exemple of this kind of people.

Now, I think that this discussion cannot be more productive for you, therefore comes to its end.

Just wait, you'll see where your 3rd eye will lead you...
edit on 8-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well I think he's an ordinary person. But, I did see him before I even knew who he was. I am not making this up at all. Lying is for scum. It was a couple of years ago and I was at my pc. I was listening to music & looking at the sky, I saw an indian looking man walking, looking at me. When I saw the picture of Raj Patel, he looked exactly like what I had seen. I am not a believer in the Maitreya, I am a Christian.

Another thing that I do know is that God doesn't lie and so he'd never deny himself. God also would not deceive anyone because a deceiver is a liar and the father of all lies is the devil. People fall into demonic wisdom and that which only pleases the flesh because they are living in sin.
edit on 8-11-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
according to the info in the vid, his human form is 33? i dont know what he was when he was in the Himalayas, but when he came down, apparently he had a body created for him. whats strange is that 11 years after he came down, he made his first public appearance. but 11 years after he came down means that he wasn't a child as you would expect from something that emerges anew in this world and the amount of time that passed after his emergence, and we see that from the pictures they give us as the man has beard. if thats not evidence enough of his age then i don't know what is. would this mean the body that he inhabits would have never aged, that the body created 33 years ago for him would be the same body that he made his first appearance in? is he immortal? wouldn't people notice that the man is stuck in time?
are you suggesting that this Raj who you claim to be the antichrist is conscious of the fact that he is the antichrist and is deliberately trying to deceive the world? or does he genuinely believe he is actually the messiah, though according to prophecy and biblical interpretations, he cannot be and is a false prophet, regardless if his designation was a coincidental result of consequences of specific circumstances in his own life, such as the dates that you proposed and which represent the substantial evidence of your belief?
because if he is actually unaware that he is deceiving the world, and is immune to the fact that he became, out of some extraordinary events, the antichrist (just imagine if you knew you were the antichrist!), and truly believes that what he is doing and saying is for the betterment of humanity, then that means he just does not the truth that he is completely wrong, right? he could still be corrected, "saved" as a Christian such as yourself would say.
i mean here you say the antichrist has arisen from the depths of hell or thrown out from the burning sun or any stupid fantastical introduction you can think of, and for years you sat by and watched as the antichrist is planning the destruction of the world, and you won't do anything about it? what kind of servant of god are you? its like walking into your house one day to find a murderer sitting at your dining table and putting together the pieces of a sniper rifle while staring you in the eyes and shouting im gonna kill you! over and over again, you running to your room and crying in the corner because you realized that whenever that man finishes building his weapon of choice he will shoot you from very far away. you have all this time to correct the wrong in this yet you just say "God is great", "God has a plan," and say all other forms of listless nonsense so that you can step aside, so you don't have to do the work. tell me how much respect an SS guard would still be respected by the President if the guard knew that the first lady would be killed and did nothing about it? the president would probably send that guy to hell, yeah? the president trusts his chosen people to do their task, yet they sit by when the work comes forth? really, according to me, i respect this antichrist more than i respect you who subscribes to the conclusions of this video because at least this man, or "demon", had the audacity to do something about this world. i guess now i can understand God would HAVE to come down and save us all. no one is willing to try, not even his own "devotees". they just sit back and pray. everything will be alright.
edit on 8-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Well I think he's an ordinary person. But, I did see him before I even knew who he was. I am not making this up at all. Lying is for scum. It was a couple of years ago and I was at my pc. I was listening to music & looking at the sky, I saw an indian looking man walking, looking at me. When I saw the picture of Raj Patel, he looked exactly like what I had seen. I am not a believer in the Maitreya, I am a Christian.

Another thing that I do know is that God doesn't lie and so he'd never deny himself. God also would not deceive anyone because a deceiver is a liar and the father of all lies is the devil. People fall into demonic wisdom and that which only pleases the flesh because they are living in sin.

Just try to respond to my serie from episode 1 to the episode 29, just try to explain point by point all the proofs I've brough about Raj Patel. I do not expect the unfair people to recognize the truth. Believe in what you want, you're playing your life not mine.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
according to the info in the vid, his human form is 33? i dont know what he was when he was in the Himalayas, but when he came down, apparently he had a body created for him. whats strange is that 11 years after he came down, he made his first public appearance. but 11 years after he came down means that he wasn't a child, and we see that from the pictures they give us cause the man has beard. if thats not evidence enough of his age then i don't know what is. would this mean the body that he inhabits would have never aged, that the body created 33 years ago for him would be the same body that he made his first appearance in? is he immortal? wouldn't people notice that the man is stuck in time?
are you suggesting that this Raj who you claim to be the antichrist is conscious of the fact that he is the antichrist and is deliberately trying to deceive the world? or does he believe he is actually the messiah, though according to prophecy and biblical interpretations he cannot be and is a false prophet, regardless if it was a coincidental result of consequences of specific circumstances in his own life, such as the dates that you proposed and which represent the substantial evidence of your belief?
because if he is actually unaware that he is deceiving the world, and is immune to the fact that he became out of some extraordinary events the antichrist (just imagine if you knew you were the antichrist!), and truly believes that what he is doing and saying is for the betterment of humanity, then that means he just does not the truth, right? he could still be "saved" as a Christian such as yourself would say.
i mean here you say the antichrist has arisen from the depths of hell or thrown out from the burning sun or any stupid fantastical introduction you can think of, and for years you sat by and watched as the antichrist is planning the destruction of the world, and you won't do anything about it? what kind of servant of god are you? its like walking into your house one day to find a murderer sitting at your dining table and putting together the pieces of a sniper rifle while staring you in the eyes and shouting im gonna kill you! over and over again, you running to your room and crying in the corner because you realized that whenever that man finishes building his weapon of choice he will shoot you from very far away. you have all this time to correct the wrong in this yet you just say "God is great", "God has a plan," and say all other forms of listless nonsense so that you don't have to do the work. really according to me, i respect this antichrist more than i respect you who subscribes to the conclusions of this video because at least this man, or "demon", had the audacity to do something about this world. i guess now i can understand God would HAVE to come down and save us all. no one is willing to try, not even his own "devotees". they just sit back and pray. everything will be alright.

We are speaking about Satan and Satan is not 33.

No matter his age, Raj Patel is just a mere clothe, a vessel, he's not important as a person, the devil which controls him is far more influential and dangerous.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

according to the info in the vid, his human form is 33? i dont know what he was when he was in the Himalayas, but when he came down, apparently he had a body created for him. whats strange is that 11 years after he came down, he made his first public appearance. but 11 years after he came down means that he wasn't a child as you would expect from something that emerges anew in this world and the amount of time that passed after his emergence, and we see that from the pictures they give us as the man has beard. if thats not evidence enough of his age then i don't know what is. would this mean the body that he inhabits would have never aged, that the body created 33 years ago for him would be the same body that he made his first appearance in? is he immortal? wouldn't people notice that the man is stuck in time?
are you suggesting that this Raj who you claim to be the antichrist is conscious of the fact that he is the antichrist and is deliberately trying to deceive the world? or does he genuinely believe he is actually the messiah, though according to prophecy and biblical interpretations, he cannot be and is a false prophet, regardless if his designation was a coincidental result of consequences of specific circumstances in his own life, such as the dates that you proposed and which represent the substantial evidence of your belief?
because if he is actually unaware that he is deceiving the world, and is immune to the fact that he became, out of some extraordinary events, the antichrist (just imagine if you knew you were the antichrist!), and truly believes that what he is doing and saying is for the betterment of humanity, then that means he just does not the truth that he is completely wrong, right? he could still be corrected, "saved" as a Christian such as yourself would say.
i mean here you say the antichrist has arisen from the depths of hell or thrown out from the burning sun or any stupid fantastical introduction you can think of, and for years you sat by and watched as the antichrist is planning the destruction of the world, and you won't do anything about it? what kind of servant of god are you? its like walking into your house one day to find a murderer sitting at your dining table and putting together the pieces of a sniper rifle while staring you in the eyes and shouting im gonna kill you! over and over again, you running to your room and crying in the corner because you realized that whenever that man finishes building his weapon of choice he will shoot you from very far away. you have all this time to correct the wrong in this yet you just say "God is great", "God has a plan," and say all other forms of listless nonsense so that you can step aside, so you don't have to do the work. tell me how much respect an SS guard would still be respected by the President if the guard knew that the first lady would be killed and did nothing about it? the president would probably send that guy to hell, yeah? the president trusts his chosen people to do their task, yet they sit by when the work comes forth? really, according to me, i respect this antichrist more than i respect you who subscribes to the conclusions of this video because at least this man, or "demon", had the audacity to do something about this world. i guess now i can understand God would HAVE to come down and save us all. no one is willing to try, not even his own "devotees". they just sit back and pray. everything will be alright.

I am not here to argue, I can provide further explainations but I am not here to convince you. Just don't buy my story, that's ok for me.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

No, if you belong to God you'll be taken care of. I'm not afraid of the devil or the other fallen angels. But, I will watch simply because I like to know what it is others believe. I'm watching part 29, and what I find funny is that you call him an anti-christ, yet Muhammad & The Qu'ran are anti-christ. If you are going to go with what's said, you have to go with it all. The Qu'ran says those texts were kept from corruption so that is a contradiction. He who denies that Jesus is the Son of God is an anti-christ. But I'll continue watching. That is all I will say.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

but i want to know! i mean if you are gonna start talking about an unusual topic with people who aren't convinced of it, wouldn't you talk about it more? there's no argument, only conversation. but you're threatening to stop talking with all these little gestures you give everyone, as if you didn't want to talk at all and would rather have preferred to have said nothin. if you want to talk about what you brought up, lets talk. if not, then you should not have posted. its boring to share only one person's perception of a topic. its much more fulfilling to share and compare ideas.

EDIT:

and how are you ok with people choosing to condemn themselves as you stated with me?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Benjamine Creme made up 'Maitreya'. His fake channelings are to get $$$
and sucker people in. There is no Maitreya. There will be no Maitreya.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Maitreya figure is a real belief but no doubt Creme is fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
No one think by himself, either your inspiration is from God either it's from Satan.

That's just plain ol' bad theology.

There are three spirits of the world - Holy, evil and human.
Your thoughts are inspired by one of those three -
Holy thoughts. Evil thoughts. Human thoughts.
And there is free will involved as well. People certainly DO think by themselves.

Your bad theology tells me you are very confused and
whatever else you post in regards to spirituality is highly suspect.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
The Maitreya figure is a real belief but no doubt Creme is fake.

I know it's a real belief, but it isn't here and won't be here. It's a belief in something false.
And I agree .. Creme is a fake. A pretty transparent fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

oh wait ok. so are you saying that raj patel is possessed? ok, but what about my other questions? does that mean it isn't entirely his fault? like he is who he is due to the fact that the devil is controlling him and not because of conscious discrimination? so can he be exorcised? why not?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

but i want to know! i mean if you are gonna start talking about an unusual topic with people who aren't convinced of it, wouldn't you talk about it more? there's no argument, only conversation. but you're threatening to stop talking with all these little gestures you give everyone, as if you didn't want to talk at all and would rather have preferred to have said nothin. if you want to talk about what you brought up, lets talk. if not, then you should not have posted. its boring to share only one person's perception of a topic. its much more fulfilling to share and compare ideas.

EDIT:

and how are you ok with people choosing to condemn themselves as you stated with me?

My series talks for me. It contains the message that God inspires me to transmit to the people, therefore, those who don't buy it are the blind ones and no one on earth can convince these people to believe in the Truth of God, except if God opens the eyes of this people. Therefore, it's a waste of time to speak with these people, it would mean that I am the one who guides the people instead of God, whereas it's not true, I am a mere transmitter and I have nothing to gain if you or another one believe in the Truth of God, my reward is with God. My mission is just to transmit what is revealed to me, nothing else.

God has ordered me to not argue with those who deny his proofs, nor with those who feign being interested, but to respond to the people who truly fear God.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

EDIT:

I have never prevent you from sharing with the other people.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

EDIT:

My series talks for me. It contains the message that God inspires me to transmit to the people, therefore, those who don't buy it are the blind ones and no one on earth can convince these people to believe in the Truth of God, except if God opens the eyes of this people. Therefore, it's a waste of time to speak with these people, it would mean that I am the one who guides the people instead of God, whereas it's not true, I am a mere transmitter and I have nothing to gain if you or another one believe in the Truth of God, my reward is with God. My mission is just to transmit what is revealed to me, nothing else.

God has ordered me to not argue with those who deny his proofs, nor with those who feign being interested, but to respond to the people who truly fear God.

why all of a sudden has God told his people to stop spreading his light I wonder? God can cure the blind can he not? as a disciple, isn't it part of your purpose to spread the message of God, regardless if you are shunned, beaten, or killed?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
From the signature of TheTruthIsFromGod - Surrender to the Master of the Universe and Obey his Holy Koran A Great award awaits the submitted ones whereas a Great Punishment awaits the rejectors.

More bad theology.

The Koran isn't holy. It was created by stealing bits and pieces of paganism, christianity and the jewish religion. Muhammad threw in a few of his own false ideas, mostly strangely sexual in nature and demeaning towards women, and created a mish-mash cult that cut down ancient and thriving civilizations all across the middle east and north africa - and left millions dead. There is NOTHING holy about the Koran.

Your threats of 'rewards and punishments' are typical of a group think cultist.

The lack of understanding about the origins of the Koran tell me that the rest of your suppositions about spiritual matters are probably wrong as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That's funny, all the puppets of Satan introduce themselves as writers, just like a certain Raj Patel.

You're worsening your case and you'll lose only the unfair people like you, meanwhile, you won't deceive any true believer.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's funny, all the puppets of Satan introduce themselves as writers, just like a certain Raj Patel.

You're worsening your case and you'll lose only the unfair people like you, meanwhile, you won't deceive any true believer.

listen, we will only perpetuate our ruin until someone here can help stop it. what i've been trying to ask you is to elaborate and speak with us. enlighten us a bit. please? don't believe for a second im being sarcastic either. just read and answer my questions the best you can that supports your beliefs in the most honest way.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy :-)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join