It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Gulf Residents: OPEN LETTER TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Frankly, anyone who has not written to their Senator/Congressman, and made phone calls, and made a real fuss about this genocide which is going on in the Gulf, is actively supporting and colluding with this mass murder. Voices, letters, in sufficient numbers, do have an effect.

This letter is a request for more specific help. I've copied it in full:

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

DYING Gulf residents..YOU need to ACT
OPEN LETTER
TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES
especially those that call themselves "Christians"

WAR is happening NOW upon the United States.
A foreign corporation, BP has attacked our shores in the Gulf of Mexico, and our government has been working in collusion to poison the people living in our country.

A chemical dispersant, Corexit is STILL being sprayed in the waters AND upon the lands and the people in the Gulf. This dispersant is HIGHLY toxic and when it comes in contact with flesh, MELTS the flesh. Our government is allowing BP to use this dispersant. (At the beginning of the "oil spill", BP was told by our government to NOT use Corexit, but then our government backed down and allowed millions and millions of gallons this toxin to be used...even spraying directly on the heads of Gulf shore residents.)

If you don't believe me, go to this extensive website and read the scientific analysis of what is happening and how people are DYING:
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

The government has told us that "microbes" are "eating the oil". What they haven't told us is that a lab funded by BP developed a "new life form" that is being used in the Gulf to "make the oil thinner, easier to harvest". This "new life form" has been released into the Gulf waters...eating oil AND FLESH. Read about it here: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Currently, I am in the Gulf of Mexico working with scientist John Hutchison.
Hutchison is using his technology to clean the polluted waters of the Gulf.
His technology is PROVEN to work, by two independent chemists.

Read the reports here:
pesn.com...

I have contacted BP, the EPA, the Coast Guard and local governments and sheriffs, showing them the test results.
NO ONE will respond.
NO ONE has offered to assist in testing and analyzing the technology Hutchison has ALREADY used to clean several bay areas in the Gulf of Mexico.

Each person that calls this country their home should be outraged.
Our country is literally under attack, and our government is in collusion with the enemy attacking our shores.

NOW is the time to act like CITIZENS.
NOW is the time to ACT like "Christians".
The people of the Gulf don't need your "prayers".
They need your ACTION.
Faith without works is DEAD.
You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Those of you that have sworn an oath to protect the people of this country, you know that oath still binds you. You have just been given the PROOF of the assault by a foreign corporation, in collusion with the government, upon the people of this country. Will you defend the people that are being killed?

HUTCHISON HAS A PROVEN SOLUTION!
Hutchison is currently restricted to doing the treatments on "private beaches", as BP and the federal government are "in charge" of "clean up"on the waters....also known as spraying more Corexit on the shores and people.
The EPA, BP and the Coast Guard refuse to respond.

SCIENTISTS are needed to analyze the results of the treatments.
LABS are needed to run tests of "before" and "after".
FREE PASSAGE to do the treatments from a ship in the Gulf waters is needed from the Coast Guard.
A SHIP to put the equipment on is needed.

Make phone calls, send emails, bring your body down to this toxic soup and help out (be sure to bring a respirator).

We don't want your money. The people here NEED your action.
I have met and interviewed many, many residents of the Gulf. They are frightened, confused and poisoned.

For those that get this email and do not act, accordingly it will be unto you.
This is the Law of Nature, and the test as to whether we are a nation of Citizens or snivelling cowards and greedy self serving people.

Stand with the people of the Gulf.
Defend their lives.
BE CITIZENS.

Nancy Lazaryan

edit on 7-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
With out sounding like a complete smart aleck but,were there not Gulf area residents dying before the oil spill?

Is there any evidence that they are dying in higher numbers since this spill happened?

This area of the country is not known for having residents that live a healthy life style to begin with.

These deaths could just as easily be caused by Katrina or any other disaster that seems to be part of these peoples lives.

Or just natural.

People do just die you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Yes, people do die. It's what manner they succumb. Please read the above links, and find out the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

you gotta keep in mind, we can take someones word, but physically seeing injured flesh will prompt more response. put some of this chemical in an aquarium of sort, and most likely three at a time, to test different amounts, and of course a control. populate these aquariums with life forms, even algae, as it is one of the most important plants we have on earth, and record the results. find a willing person to voluntarily put some of this chemical onto a splotch of skin, and study it. if the previous statement was too morally wrong, pig flesh can be a substitute. its tru that you dont ask for money, but you ask for things that require a lot of money. for an investment of that magnitude, you really do need to imagine that everyone who reads this IS a possible investor, and needs to be shown proof that it is actually a viable threat. we humans are very objective of some things, and to a varying degree, but a picture says a thousand words. do the small scale experiment, and if it can be shown that even a small amount of the chemical is killing off the wildlife, you have something that rich eccentrics can actually dig into. on another note this will probably draw the attention of all of the people that wanted to help in the first effort but were shunned by bp. these people, usually fisherman have much of the knowledge of the local area, boats, and more importantly, disdain for how their shores were treated.

i believe you are most likely right, but sample plz

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The government has told us that "microbes" are "eating the oil". What they haven't told us is that a lab funded by BP developed a "new life form" that is being used in the Gulf to "make the oil thinner, easier to harvest". This "new life form" has been released into the Gulf waters...eating oil AND FLESH. Read about it here: www.godlikeproductions.com...

A new life form? You used a link to ANOTHER blog , as "proof" that they bio engineered a new 'life form" to deal with this?

And then John Hutchison?

Youre really going to have to come up with A LOT more proof then that, linking another blog as evidence seriously discredits the whole thing...

Core exit eats the skin on contact hmm? thats new.....

I admire your enthusiasm, but I think there needs to be more research done before we start sending out letters like this, for the sake of not looking like a cook, and being taken seriously

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
This area of the country is not known for having residents that live a healthy life style to begin with.

Way to stereotype.

And in exactly what ways are us Gulf resident's lifestyles more unhealthy than those of the rest of the country?

Let me guess, our unhealthiness is due to our fried chicken consumption, and the 12-packs of Bud Light we guzzle while watching Nascar in our Lazy-Boys, right?
edit on 7-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Obviously, speculation is never enough, so you've gotta get an insider, a medical professional who will definitively state that a multitude of deaths are directly related to use of the dispersant. It would be great to get about 5 years of general causes of death, including numbers, and compare them to those since the oild spill. In fact, just some hardcore data that shows an increase in a type of illness directly related to chemical exposure.

If it's as bad as indicated here, and I am in no way saying that it isn't, there should be a clear and definitive increase in numbers even in the relatively short time since the spill.

As well, a comparison needs to be done between the Gulf oil spill, and the spill of Exxon Valdez regarding the health, rates and causes of death of those cleanup workers. I've read that most or all of them are dead now, however.

The information is there, and no one's going to listen until you're loud enough. Typing some letters at ATS are a great start, my friend, but once you have gathered the needed information, if you don't already have it, then, simply just GET LOUDER.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am originally from naples, fla and alot of my relatives still live in florida. Reading all the latest news on BP's new products to try and "fix" the spill problem has me questioning the well being of my family. Why have the company's not done more extensive test's regarding human infection and reactions. I'm not saying anyones posts are true, but i personally think that BP has f****d up .
edit on 7-11-2010 by maxhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yup they did create a new life form to deal with it..... SYNTHIA

inventorspot.com...

www.casttv.com...

It was first used to make oil thinner so it flowed faster and some speculate BP used it on the rig... and bammo, do some research and it will blow you away.It's a synthetic self replicating bacteria thats antibiotic resistant, scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Synthia is playing havoc in the gulf and BP is in bed with Venter Institute the company behind its creation.

The article further suggests that Synthia,
or synthetic biology, could help clean up the environment, save us from
climate change, and address the food crisis.
imediata.org...

And Synthia loves carbon...ohhh humans are carbon based.
www.youtube.com...

"Synthia may not be as cuddly as a cloned lamb, but we believe this is a much bigger deal,"
www.bioscienceresource.org...

BP Enters Two Biotech Collaborations: Feedstocks for Cellulosic Ethanol and Bioconversion of Subsurface Hydrocarbons.
www.greencarcongress.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by quest4info

I know about Synthia, but they never said ANYTHING about using it to clean up the Gulf Oil spill, and that video is simply someones interpretation , there is absolutely no proof that they are using some "super synthetic" life form to clean up the oil spill thats causing people to die...

While I know that core exit is dangerous and toxic, thats not the same as what the OP stated in his post.

There is no proof of this what so ever, and like i said, if someone is going to write an open letter, and expect it to get taken seriously, things need to be backed up by hard facts, not conjecture.....

Was there a synthetic made......yes

Was it used in the spill.......theres no proof of it what so ever.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You stated that it is time for people to act like Christians, but in the same breath,
you said you didn't need their prayers. Well for your info, that's what Christians
do. They pray for people in dire straits. People who use prayer know the power of
prayer and how it can help more than manmade things and least of all the government.
Your whole plea makes no sense. And I would proof read what you say in your letter
to whomever you are sending it to. It needs a lot of work.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No they didnt and wont admit it either, but i'm sure all large corporations tell when they have experiments.
BP is funding Venter and Synthia could be used to clean up the environment...hmmmm. So yes it is just speculation that they may have used it.

Sure glad I live far away from the GOM, you probably do also.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by desperation

you gotta keep in mind, we can take someones word, but physically seeing injured flesh will prompt more response. put some of this chemical in an aquarium of sort, and most likely three at a time, to test different amounts, and of course a control. populate these aquariums with life forms, even algae, as it is one of the most important plants we have on earth, and record the results. find a willing person to voluntarily put some of this chemical onto a splotch of skin, and study it. if the previous statement was too morally wrong, pig flesh can be a substitute. its tru that you dont ask for money, but you ask for things that require a lot of money. for an investment of that magnitude, you really do need to imagine that everyone who reads this IS a possible investor, and needs to be shown proof that it is actually a viable threat. we humans are very objective of some things, and to a varying degree, but a picture says a thousand words. do the small scale experiment, and if it can be shown that even a small amount of the chemical is killing off the wildlife, you have something that rich eccentrics can actually dig into. on another note this will probably draw the attention of all of the people that wanted to help in the first effort but were shunned by bp. these people, usually fisherman have much of the knowledge of the local area, boats, and more importantly, disdain for how their shores were treated.

i believe you are most likely right, but sample plz

Your response makes me feel very sad. Clearly, you have done no research on this horrendous situation, because if you had you would not be demanding a 'sample' be provided to you. The information is out there for anyone who is willing to make the slightest effort to find the facts.

Please, instead of sitting there asking for evidence, go do your own research, I believe that will be more beneficial to you than spoon feeding you facts which you will then continue to dismiss unless you do the work yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

You stated that it is time for people to act like Christians, but in the same breath,
you said you didn't need their prayers. Well for your info, that's what Christians
do. They pray for people in dire straits. People who use prayer know the power of
prayer and how it can help more than manmade things and least of all the government.
Your whole plea makes no sense. And I would proof read what you say in your letter

No, I didn't insist that it's time for people to act like Christians, the person who wrote the letter did. So, perhaps you would like to contact them with the points you raise. Simply by clicking on the link provided you will be able to track down a contact address.

For myself, I disagree with the point you make. I believe prayer can be very effective, but it can also be a cop-oyt - an excuse for not taking action.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by quest4info

inventorspot.com...

www.casttv.com...

It was first used to make oil thinner so it flowed faster and some speculate BP used it on the rig... and bammo, do some research and it will blow you away.It's a synthetic self replicating bacteria thats antibiotic resistant, scary stuff.

Read more about here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

No, I didn't insist that it's time for people to act like Christians, the person who wrote the letter did. So, perhaps you would like to contact them with the points you raise. Simply by clicking on the link provided you will be able to track down a contact address.

For myself, I disagree with the point you make. I believe prayer can be very effective, but it can also be a cop-oyt - an excuse for not taking action.

You are absolutely right. I didn't read as much as I should have.
You are not the author of this.

Second point. Prayer is NEVER a copout as you say. It is never
an excuse for not taking action. Those who don't pray are the ones
looking for a copout and blaming everything on God. Just my $.02.......
edit on 11-11-2010 by endtimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

No - I agree that prayer is not necessarily a cop out - but I think we have to pray AND take action to help.

You are absolutely right. I didn't read as much as I should have.
You are not the author of this.

Second point. Prayer is NEVER a copout as you say. It is never
an excuse for not taking action. Those who don't pray are the ones
looking for a copout and blaming everything on God. Just my $.02.......
edit on 11-11-2010 by endtimer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join