It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is YOUR ticket really valid to go on that train?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
After seeing the responses from my previous thread I posted today,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Bank systems down!? WTF)

This is serious in all capitol letters.....
Maybe this is what the Tipping Point is all about---US. Awakening by truth.

Here's the purpose of this thread.
We know for a fact about the elites, Illuminati, etc, and we also know for a fact that so many
are out there stabbing human kind in the back, even their own friends and family because
they are told if they hide the truth, they get that "ticket" to go on that "train" when SHTF.

Let me ask those traitors, "Do you REALLY think your ticket is valid?"
Wait til you find out that after all the lies, backstabbing, theiving, cover-ups, murders, (the
list goes on), that your ticket is void and you've been played (used just like everybody else)
ALL ALONG?

I am SURE there is at least one, ONE, person on this planet right now, bank teller, CEO, etc.
who knows the TRUTH of what is coming down.
Ask yourself this "Do you think when you find out you been played at the last minute,
will the peasants hear you cry for forgiveness?" NO.

Just as I said in my other thread, there could either be upgrading, gliches, attacks from outside
our country, etc.
But Right here and now, someone must come forward with the truth.
No Lies.
No B.S. arguments and attacks on members.

The truth needs to come out now. If no one steps up and reveals the truth, your lifespan will be
just as short as everyone elses, because you did not try to stand up, by ten, a hundred, a thousand,
and tell the truth for humanity and for this planet.

If you still wish to hide the truth and believe you will get your "escape" ticket, then may you have
sleepless nights with your guilt as each suffering person goes down....Remember, you will not be far
behind.

If folks really remember who they are, and reveal the truths that have been hidden and are underway,
this will bring about what this world and humankind is needing to do-----AWAKEN. I truly believe that when
people are faced with extreme crises, the very best of them come out.
I know many people believe a god will save them.....then could the true god's message be:
Those who save themselves shall be saved....
If humankind takes action to save themselves, then saving can be done.

Whether people come forward and reveal the truth (no more B.S.) or not, we are still going to face alot
of hard times, and we all must remember to do what we need to do to save "ourselves", and that includes
working together, and that alone gives strength. A god is not going to come and hand it to you on a silver platter.
That silver platter did not come in the past, it will not come now.

So, dont worry if god is going to forgive you. The question is, can you look upon the evil you took part of
creating and forgive yourself?

This is not a rant. This is reaching out and allowing some folks to not only come clean, but join back with
the human race where they belong.
Let's see how this goes.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Special NOTE for those who like to shut down sites trying to reveal the truth:

If THIS particular site ends up shut down, then that is surefire PROOF sh-- is about to hit the fan.

KNOW THIS: We WILL get the word out regardless, whether it is by hand signal, carrier pigeon, or cockroach.
The truth will get out and just as we may not be able to stop the game in progress, you will not be able to stop the TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Thank you for starting this thread. You must really care about the human race because my intuition and common sense tells me that you're not just posting this for selfish reasons. Good for you!

Found me a new subscription.

We all need to work together!

Star

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Take a chill pill dude. Probably just a glitch with the daylight savings time no need to go into a panic just yet and start ranting. It will do no good, I know several times in the past year my banks went down for a bit on a weekend.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Here! Here! Yes very good point. And I will help get the message out no matter what.

Only, I'm pretty sure that the carrier pigeon is extinct. The reason that I bring. this up is because humans could end up the same way if we continue to allow criminals to dominate and rule our world.

Star

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

It will take the hugest amount of bitter revenge swallowing pride to forgive these so called enemies of mankind, when truely they are but my fellow brothers and sisters who have but forgotten this fact! Seriously would you kill a sibling if they just robbed you???

Remember when you answer that, that you must keep in mind explaining in extreme graphic detail the whole damned deal [without ones personal biases] to your mum and your dad why you were so uhm... lethally ruthless with your sibling! Note for the purposes of this exercise you MUST have a respectfull and even validly fearfull admiration for your parents because if you dont then I am not conversing with a full and healthy human being, but instead with a monster worthy of immediate irradication instead [i.e Troll].

Personal Disclosure: Being owed a debt is a mental concept and its far easier to get rid off than ones own siblings IMO!

P.S. Being in charge one already has the power to automatically destroy xyandorz, therefor to go beyond that default state and forgive instead of punish, is the highest power of all and it comes out of love FTW!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
O.K. I have read through both threads yet I fail to see the catastrophe that is unleashing the mass hysteria?? A couple of banks are down either online or at the bank terminals atm's? Happens quite frequently to my recollection. So why is everyone in a tissy???

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Nice thread, star, flag and subscribe!! I really don't believe any of the lower ranking "ticket holders" are quite ready to go Benedict Arnold just yet though! At least this thread is here for them when/if they decide to cowboy up and do the right thing!!

We'll see how this goes indeed!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by Longwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by Longwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Yes, I am aware of glitches, errors, and such. No need to worry, I am chilled since my first threa.

After so much even in history all the way up to these current times, of violence, war, poverty, and the list is endless, I decided to state my concern and wonder which straw will it take before the camels back finnally breaks.

Here is my concern:

MY people.....
My people in Haiti,
My people in Russia,
My people in USA
My people in Australia
My people on ATS
My people all over the world.

When people begin to realize the same concern, then that could be the actual break through to peace,
rather than control.

Thank you for posting.
Is there anything you wish to share in this particular thread?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

thank you again.
Putting fear, pain, anger and everything else aside, one must think and speak from the heart. The mind can be fooled, but the heart seeks and even knows the truth.

Too many people all over the globe are beginning to feel something is wrong....Yes, something is wrong, and that is the world has lost contact with their very own hearts. Lets try and get these hearts to awake, and live again before "minds" make a irreversible mistake.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Personally I think the camels back broke along time ago. As far as making people aware A++ to that, but you know the saying you can lead a horse to water... I am just trying to grasp the complexity of the situation at hand not trying to put the thread down, just trying to understand the potential problem. I have been busy working all day for once in a long time I have been away from the puter most the day and thought I missed something here? But I know personally I have made several transactions thru out the day and have had no problems as of yet except one of my banks not working online as of the last hour. So from my perspective things are far from melting down if you know what I mean? Although the timing of something significant couldn't be better...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The only way the mass sheep will (maybe) believe somebody like you are saying to come out an announce its all fraud or whatever is if a former president steps forwards and says it so... if it is anyone else, for one the media would probably not cover it, or give the image said person is crazy... even if its a president...say bush jr.. people would just say he is an idiot. there are not many people who have enough legit establishment that their words would change the ideas of the masses. and the few who do have no reasons to exploit the 'system' because they benefit from it strongly.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Yes, that is why it would be so sensative. In otherwords, if a past president DID come out to try to say something, we still have to remember, many people will believe, and many will not, as we still have the conflict of Republican and Democrat, who voted for him and who did not.

But, As you can see, I decided to write in something just out of the ordinary, and wonder if this is either a piece of the puzzle or the last piece of the puzzle, or even just a overhaul with some new tech, I am not known by millions of people.
In this case, I would say, a person can be known by millions, but I would like to turn it around and have millions be known.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Yes, I see what you mean especially about the timing.
As they say, when it rains, it pours.
If it is some kind of new financial software, and it's having probs, If I ran the bank, I would be sweating beads wondering how many people will be upset. Even in banks, time is money.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yep, in our fraudulent systemic Brave New World, the biggest suckers are the Alpha- to Ceta+ socio-economic groupings who have unwittingly supported and propagated the elitist agenda.
edit on 7/11/2010 by teapot because: add a bit

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Like they say, the lie is different at every level.

I am sure if there are people in the know of some major event, the decision to share that information would be some pretty stark choice along the lines of the general good vs the well being of their family.

They would also be under incredible scrutiny in an age of total information awareness.

I doubt I'd have the balls to go public in their shoes.
edit on 7-11-2010 by candide because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by candide

Yes, going public can be real tricky, but there is a double purpose to this post...
So far no one stepped forward with a tip of anything we should worry about (bad news)...Which is understandable considering possible repercussions.

Funny thing is, no one has stepped forward with a good news explanation what is the cause (ie, new software glich, etc)..... Now, what are the repercussions for that?

Curios thing, nothing in regards to either good news or bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
reply to post by Antoniastar

thank you again.
Putting fear, pain, anger and everything else aside, one must think and speak from the heart. The mind can be fooled, but the heart seeks and even knows the truth.

Too many people all over the globe are beginning to feel something is wrong....Yes, something is wrong, and that is the world has lost contact with their very own hearts. Lets try and get these hearts to awake, and live again before "minds" make a irreversible mistake.

Yep you're welcome.

Your words are wise and I aspire to put fear, pain, anger and most (I won't give up bathing
) everything else aside and think and speak from the heart of me. Yes, I agree, the mind can be fooled. Oh boy do I know that!

My heart seeks and knows the truth? Well good thing. No wonder I have this insatiable drive to find out what's really going on. I am not content to go along with the crowd just because. And oh man do I pay dearly for it sometimes. But oh well, that's how it goes.

Yes many many people on the globe are feeling ...that means they are waking up. It's like when I sit on my foot too long it falls asleep. But when I get up it begins to wake up and omg it's >not< a good feeling, it's all wrong.

Okay I am helping to wake up hearts. Good plan.

Shine your love,

Star
edit on 8-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a word

new topics

top topics

join