It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo: Large Disc UFO / OVNI - Carmarthenshire, Wales - 11/5/2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Large Disc UFO - Carmarthenshire, Wales

Last evening, I received several photos taken in rural Carmarthenshire, Wales, UK on November 5, 2010 around 7 pm local time. The witness noticed the object rise from behind a hill at a distance of approx. 1/2 mile. The UFO hovered for about a minute then continued to rise until it was out of sight.

Entire opening post was copied from the source website. Member warned and most of the post removed.
edit on 7-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

VERY interesting picture..
can anyone pull this pic apart?
S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I dont know what all this means ???
Good times ahead, I guess

edit on 6-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This pic? I'm not really seeing anything.

The thread author, who also owns the blog on which the images were posted, sent us a properly-formed DMCA Take-Down notice regarding the re-use of the images provided to him. As a result, we have complied by remove the re-use and derivative use of the images from his blog that was used to create the opening post.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
This pic? I'm not really seeing anything...

The thread author, who also owns the blog on which the images were posted, sent us a properly-formed DMCA Take-Down notice regarding the re-use of the images provided to him. As a result, we have complied by remove the re-use and derivative use of the images from his blog that was used to create the opening post.

That looks like a building with streetlights to me..
I can clearly see the peaked roof line..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

That's what I thought, l'm not sure what that pic is of, but in the o.p. theres mention of a hill and structures.

edit on 6-11-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by neonitus because: ugh

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

i understand the witness might not want too much publicity but sooner or later if this series of pics is going to be taken at all seriously they are going to need to provide a view of the same landscape in daylight taken through the same phone, or similar from the same vantage point.

We can do a bit more without this so can you tell us the following?

Are there any houses in shot or are we looking at an uninhabited hillside?

Can you ask the person to clearly mark the actual object we are seeing add some border around it on a copy of the pics?

Is there a road over the hillside, if so can you annotate a couple of the pics to show where it runs and how large a road it is?

Thanx in anticipation. if you want people to try and answer what it might be, please work with us and we will do our best. There will always be people who simply dismiss what this purports to show, if it's genuine stick with it , let's see what , if any, conclusions can be drawn from these pics.

i have to say,,,,, people keep saying why is it only ever just lights in the sky? Well.........

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I see a car or truck at 1/3rd from the right and 1/5th from the bottom, and bushes immediately below.

My eyes playing tricks on me?
edit on 6-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Understandable the doubt, but I personally know the witness and they are beyond question. The object was seen climbing into the sky and eventually vanished. Because of the distance, this object had substantial size to it. The area is very rural...this hill and surrounding countryside have a few buildings but are mostly sheep pasture.

When the photo was taken, the object was hovering several hundred feet above the hill and showed as a red disc with lights. When I zoomed in and cleaned up the noise the structures started to show. This area has been known for many strange sightings over the years and seems to be some sort of flyway south into Cornwall. I have other photos of UFOs as well as a few weird anomalies from residents in this specifics area. There are also several significant known ley lines that cross through there.
edit on 11/6/2010 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
looks like a fuel station next to a street to me

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hoping this works... this an enlargement of the photo showing the lights in the distance..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Forget the blows up pictures the digital camera has just made a total mess of the detail cos it's not a true zoom..This is the picture to blow up around the lights as the camera is working at its best.. What previously posted is the area around the lights expanded.

The thread author, who also owns the blog on which the images were posted, sent us a properly-formed DMCA Take-Down notice regarding the re-use and hot-linking of the images provided to him. As a result, we have complied by remove the re-use and derivative use of the images from his blog that was used to create the opening post.

To the OP.... People are just going to say, with good reason, this is model filmed a few feet away in the dark and then the person lied about the rest. We really need to know what the view is in daylight a photo of it.

edit on 6-11-2010 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

. We really need to know what the view is in daylight a photo of it.

after messing with the pic for 5 mins, I'm fairly sure the view would be of a lorry park next to an A road partially obscured by hills.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Forget the blows up pictures the digital camera has just made a total mess of the detail cos it's not a true zoom..This is the picture to blow up around the lights as the camera is working at its best.. What previously posted is the area around the lights expanded.

The thread author, who also owns the blog on which the images were posted, sent us a properly-formed DMCA Take-Down notice regarding the re-use and hot-linking of the images provided to him. As a result, we have complied by remove the re-use and derivative use of the images from his blog that was used to create the opening post.

To the OP.... People are just going to say, with good reason, this is model filmed a few feet away in the dark and then the person lied about the rest. We really need to know what the view is in daylight a photo of it.

edit on 6-11-2010 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

Hi...believe what you may. I've been investigating this type of phenomena since 1977 and have a fairly good BS meter....especially when I know the witness and have worked investigations with them for many years. It's there for you and others to peruse....skeptics and naysayers simply roll off my back.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

if you're messing with the blow ups you are totally wasting your time.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

after a good look there are some very strange things to note
the same light structures were seen on the china ufo pic

the height of the object is in line with existing stars but this might just mean the object is higher than the camera
the second thing to spring to mind is a that this is a repair yard of some sort

two things to do
invert the light in the image and compair with a day time shot
when the day night images are overlapped it will show whats in the foreground and the backround

can someone ask her on you tube for a day pic

xploder nice find im on the fence but usually a local KNOWS when something is different so in this case
investigate

star nd flag op

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
People... stop looking for street lights... for car head lights..for garages... there is, as afar as i can tell, nothing this picture but the dark hillside the sky and the purported UFO. ALL the lights you see are part of the UFO... ignore the blow ups they are less than useless the camera couldn't see it properly because it is not a proper zoom lens. Use the pic from the blog i posted earlier and blow that up...it shows far more detail of the craft they claimed they saw and photographed.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by FireMoon

Actually i got pretty much the same picture with the OP's picture as i did yours. The details correspond.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This is the OP's, it required a little filling in due to the poorer quality but offered the same information.. This is not a model shot from a few feet away, in the dark. The craft is either being assembled or disassembled, hard to tell from a single photo.
edit on 113030p://pm3018 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

This is the OP's, it required a little filling in due to the poorer quality but offered the same information.. This is not a model shot from a few feet away, in the dark. The craft is either being assembled or disassembled, hard to tell from a single photo.
edit on 113030p://pm3018 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

so does this picture show an object
that is in the air and not on the ground?
im sure the pic above is not connected or is this a lack of light?

ps thanks for taking the time to do this

xp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join