It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people are just crazy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm a huge lurker, and in fact would love being a ghost, though I don't believe in them. I guess I am becoming active to get started learning more about politics, but more so to have some debates on my ideas. I am young, and can drink. I've got some serious brain power, too. Maybe one day, I'll be able to make everlasting changes.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, some people are crazy, good example: ATS Live

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gnarly.

Looking forward to seeing you about the boards, and hearing how your brain and drinking abilities can change the world lol.

Have fun, enjoy the ride.

CX.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes!!! And I have the papers to prove it...somewhere...Hmm...Oh bother, nevermind......welcome to ATS!
I thought my brain was warped previous to viewing the information on here, seems I'm quite well with my thoughts and I am sure you will feel the same.....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the crazy guys , crazy guys have responsible for all the major Invention from our Planet. It was a crazy guy who went running around the town "i have found it" in the nude that was Archimedes the greek philosopher who created the basis one stream of science.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Welcome!

You find me in the paranormal/prophecy/metaphysics forums.

Everlasting changes on oneself is indeed a good idea. You might be interested in reading the book Zhuan Falun on how to cultivate oneself into a better and better person:

www.falundafa.org...

Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I am young, and can drink.
reply to post by Gnarly

You sure this is the right forum mate?

vVv

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I meant legally, I can drink.

top topics

join