It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Israelis died at the WTC attacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
lets assume the israellis had something to do with 911

nobody would WARN just any jew simply because he was a jew

if you want to study this, you need to identify those that may be influential and see if these guys died or not

lets be realistic here, if you want to do the ultimate false flag in history, you wouldnt just tell all your people to get out, simply because it would be pretty easy to identify who did it then

a lot of people would by themselves go to the FBI or whatever and say someone warned them ...

so, to discuss this is pretty useless

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Many jews died inside the twin towers, but only 3 Israelis. Now it would be interesting to know how many Israelis were working inside the twintowers. If they number in the hundreds, along with the alleged foreknowledge obatined through messages sent through odigo, it is very suspicious that only 3 died. If like 6 10 or even 20 Israelis worked in the twins, then it is not as suspicious that only 3 died.

Suspicious is that 2 were forewarned by somebody using the provider Odigo, if those claims are true.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
According to a reporter by the name of Christopher Bollyn, a company named "Zim American Israeli Shipping Co." broke a lease in order to vacate the World Trade Center just days before the attack. Bollyn's source claims that Zim's lease extended through the end of the year and that the termination cost was aprox. $50,000.

Whether this is true or not, I don't know though it's something that should absolutely be investigated, along with a mountain of other issues that are currently be ignored and that the majority of the American people are apparently ignorant about.

Furthermore, even if accurate, it certainly doesn't mean that they were forewarned and instead it could just be a coincidence, a fateful one at that.

Also, this little tidbit from the New York Times, published on 9/12/2001:

The company heading a consortium that had just obtained a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center was supposedly spared by a last-minute cancellation. According to the New York Times, Silverstein Properties had planned to meet on 9/11/01 on the 88th floor of one of the towers to "discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack," but cancelled the meeting Monday night "because one participant could not attend."
Source: Reinsurance Companies Wait to Sort Out Cost of Damage, New York Times, 9/12/01, page C6

Then, apparently several business leaders who should have otherwise been inside the towers on the morning of September 11, 2001, were instead attending a meeting at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska, according to The San Francisco Business Times (cached). Anne Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust Inc., a company which occupied five floors around the 90th, was among them, according to the same source.

It's also important to note that George W. Bush would later fly to Offutt Air Force Base later that day. Coincidence? Whether it is a huge coincidence or even falsely reported news, it is something that should certainly be investigated.

According to SFGate.com (cached), San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted to them that he received an early warning just hours before the attack, not to fly that day, by what he described as his airport security.

Also, according to at least one www.ananova.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news source (cached), George W. Bush's cousin, Jim Pierce, was scheduled to attend a conference on the 105th floor of the South Tower on September 11, 2001, where his company was based, but because the group was too large (according to them), the conference was moved across the street to the Millennium Hotel.

There are also many more "coincidences", though I won't list them here. I also want to make it clear that this does not mean that these people were warned or that they had any kind of foreknowledge, as it really could be a whole host of other reasons, such as pure chance, bad reporting or inaccurate accounts, though you be the judge of those odds. The only one that I have slight reservations about, as far as accuracy of reporting, is Zim AIS, which is basically on the account of one reporter and I don't have anyway of backing those claims. It is what it is, just a claim.

Regardless, these incidents should at the very least be investigated, in a transparent manner, along with the mountain of other evidence pointing away from the OS, both circumstantial and direct. On there own, much of the evidence pointing away from the OS is circumstantial, what you would expect before any kind of real or valid investigation. However, due to the copious amounts of that circumstantial evidence, should at the very least make it obvious that something more is going on. If you separate this evidence and look at it one piece at a time, much of it can be dismissed as not being that solid, however when you group all of it together the odds that it all can be dismissed, starts to shrink to a point where it then becomes common sense that what we have here, is not what we have been told.

Also, FWIW, it's important to note that much of the reporting done by the media on various aspects of that fateful day, which does not fit with the OS or that opens up more questions, has been suspiciously removed. Why is that? I can look up a news story on kittens that was wrote back in 1996, but various reporting on the biggest terrorist attack on American soil is shoved off the net? As I always say, the biggest damning evidence about 9/11 is not anything that happened on that day, but rather the handling of the issue, after the fact or the "cover-up".

As far as "blaming the Jews" or questioning whether "the Jews" were forewarned, I just think that this is misguided reasoning. Israel does not speak or act on behalf of the Jewish people.

--airspoon

edit on 26-11-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I see 'the towers asbestos-filled monsters' argument is still being paraded around, despite it having been pointed out that only 40 floors in the North Tower had any Asbestos.

Originally posted by airspoon
According to a reporter by the name of Christopher Bollyn, a company named "Zim American Israeli Shipping Co." broke a lease in order to vacate the World Trade Center just days before the attack. Bollyn's source claims that Zim's lease extended through the end of the year and that the termination cost was aprox. $50,000.

Christopher Bollyn is a neo-nazi and into anti-semitism. I wouldn't take anything he has to say about Israel or Jews seriously.

As for Zim, their lease expired on September 1st. They were moving to a new building designed specifically to their needs, as part of a Go Forward Plan that had started 2 years earlier.

And if Israeli companies were being warned, who forgot to tip off ClearForest?

Also, this little tidbit from the New York Times, published on 9/12/2001:

The company heading a consortium that had just obtained a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center was supposedly spared by a last-minute cancellation. According to the New York Times, Silverstein Properties had planned to meet on 9/11/01 on the 88th floor of one of the towers to "discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack," but cancelled the meeting Monday night "because one participant could not attend."
Source: Reinsurance Companies Wait to Sort Out Cost of Damage, New York Times, 9/12/01, page C6

Business meeting is cancelled! Stop the presses! (Incidently, my mother was supposed to be in Singapore for a conference, but that was cancelled. I guess she was in on it as well, somehow)

Then, apparently several business leaders who should have otherwise been inside the towers on the morning of September 11, 2001, were instead attending a meeting at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska, according to The San Francisco Business Times (cached). Anne Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust Inc., a company which occupied five floors around the 90th, was among them, according to the same source.

Not as much a meeting, as an annual charity event hosted by Warren Buffett: www.broadwaytovegas.com... (scroll down to "WARREN BUFFET'S CHARITY CLASSIC").

According to SFGate.com (cached), San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted to them that he received an early warning just hours before the attack, not to fly that day, by what he described as his airport security.

And Willie Brown followed up that statement by clarifying that it had been he who called the airport. Most likely due to a warning issued in a state department memo, which stated that travelling Americans may be targetted by extremists groups with links to Al Qaeda:
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/09/13/BAGG9L4KI81.DTL

Also, according to at least one www.ananova.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news source (cached), George W. Bush's cousin, Jim Pierce, was scheduled to attend a conference on the 105th floor of the South Tower on September 11, 2001, where his company was based, but because the group was too large (according to them), the conference was moved across the street to the Millennium Hotel.

Clutching at straws are we? I'm surprised you haven't brought up that John Ashcroft stopped flying commercial too

edit on 26-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have to agree with Airspoon...
there is compartimentalization...

Need to know. The "peons" (and this is NOT said in any
manner of disrespect) would not have been "warned",
as they were not in any way, shape, or form, in a "need-
to- know" arena.

That is how, to pull off a "job" such as monstrous as 9/11
would have been, it was done. Without the relegation of such
strict compartimentalization, the whole thing would have disintegrated
quickly.

Just my 0.02, fallible as always....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
3 Israelis died in the towers and 2 were aboard the planes, so 5.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This has just flipped my Lid! Weren't the supposed artists that were "painting" before the attacks Isreali?

This ties into the 2.3 trillion missing right Jesse?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by him777

I think 5. But that number says nothing. There are only so many israelis to go around and the attack happened in New York not Israel.

What would be more interesting to know would be to know how many Israelis work at the towers and how many vacated the building for no reason in the weeks leading up to the attack, left on 911 before the attack or did not show up for work on that day.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ummm yeah.....it is truly amazing how many people of the Jewish faith/race were in and around the operations of the World Trade Center and the city government. I mean, after all, the WTC was in New York....you know, the place that the Rev. Jesse Jackson likes to refer to Hymietown.........

(no slur intended to my Jewish friends, just a statement to point out there are lot of Jews that live and work in New York)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

And quite a few jews died in the attacks. The question referred to Israelis, out of which we have seen Israelis companies vacating their offices in the towers, taking the heavy fines and even employees of Israeli companies being warned the day of the attack, who subsequently left the building.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by vipertech0596

And quite a few jews died in the attacks. The question referred to Israelis, out of which we have seen Israelis companies vacating their offices in the towers, taking the heavy fines and even employees of Israeli companies being warned the day of the attack, who subsequently left the building.

And you, are getting your facts mixed up. Israeli companies such as Zim shipping, had made plans to move operations long before 9/11.....and even then, Zim had employees in the Towers that day. Other Israeli companies such as ClearForest had employees there that day as well.

Then you mention the employees that were warned, you seem to be meaning Odigo with that. Of course, you miss out that it was two employees of Odigo...IN ISRAEL who got a message about a possible terrorist attack in New York....that did NOT mention the WTC. Any building they might have left on 9/11....was in Israel...NOT New York.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There were a handful that died, the information can be found here. But everyone must understand that the average Jewish person has no more to do with this criminal elite then the average non-Jewish person does.

www.911missinglinks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join