It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Israelis died at the WTC attacks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
First off, a thread was labeled a hoax because of ONE claim (www.abovetopsecret.com...). The claim was that no Jews died at the WTC out of 4000 that worked there. It was found out that this was not true, and so for some reason the entire thread was called a hoax.

Secondly, this report states that some workers were warned prior to the attacks

www.haaretz.com...

Next, we move onto the death totals for the WTC attack. Wikipedia states:

A survey of the 1,700 victims whose religion was listed found approximately 10% were Jewish indicating around 270 in total. A survey based on the last names of victims found that around 400 (15½%) were possibly Jewish. A survey of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who had public memorials (out of the 658 who died) found 49 were Jewish (12½%). According to the 2002 American Jewish Year Book, New York State's population was 9% Jewish. Sixty-four percent of the WTC victims lived in New York State.
en.wikipedia.org...-129

However, the distinction is between American Jews and Israeli Jews, as this website states

only FIVE Israelis died and two of the five were actually aboard the supposedly hijacked flights; therefore only three Israelis died at the WTC on 9/11. An astonishing feat. We're talking about 'Israelis' here, not 'American Jews'. Many Jews died in the wtc on 9/11.

theinfounderground.com...

Note the distinction between American Jews and Israeli Jews. The wikipedia survey is only talking about American Jews and thus this does not discredit the claim that only 5 Isreali Jews died.

So how many Israelis (not American Jews) died on September 11. Unfortuntely the Israeli foreign minister website is not working. But I did bring up this page titled 'terrorism since 2000'

www.mfa.gov.il...

Which does not mention September 11.

For now, I do not know the answer to the question 'How many Israelis died on September 11', however the distinction should be made between American Jews and Israeli Jews that were victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

I also urge everyone to read through this information on September 11 which ATS unfortunately labeled as a hoax: theinfounderground.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

As much as I believe the culprits of this horrible disaster may still be at large, and unidentified clearly, I am not a big fan of this talk that Israelies didn't die, or knew not to go... perhaps I'm wrong.. perhaps those who say they knew and didn't go are right... but, I feel naming nationalities isn't the way to go.. It was very sophisticated people, regardless.. and they should be seen as bad, not a specific race or nationality.

Maybe I'm way off.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I would be very interested to know how many Israelis actually would have worked in the WTC buildings in question on a normal weekday. Also, how many Jews worked there. I believe it is possible that there was a higher than average percentage of Israelis/Jews in the professions located in the WTC.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

As much as I believe the culprits of this horrible disaster may still be at large, and unidentified clearly, I am not a big fan of this talk that Israelies didn't die, or knew not to go... perhaps I'm wrong.. perhaps those who say they knew and didn't go are right... but, I feel naming nationalities isn't the way to go.. It was very sophisticated people, regardless.. and they should be seen as bad, not a specific race or nationality.

Maybe I'm way off.

Imagine if this read "Russians Caught up in terror sweep" the media would be all over it, just like this article: abcnews.go.com...

Russian Spy Ring Suspects Busted! 10 Alleged Secret Agents Arrested in U.S.

BUSTED!
Well then, all I can say is 90 alleged secret agents arrested.
BUSTED!

edit on 6-11-2010 by Lord Jules because: theinfounderground.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Altho I'm not a fan of the "chosen people" I have to recognize that event that question to surround them in conspiracy is kinda nuts...

I mean, "how many israelis" died at the WTC attacks? Where exactly do you want to go with that question? Of course "close to none" ... same if I asked "how many Portuguese died in WTC attacks" or "how many Polish died in WTC attacks" or "how many French died in WTC attacks"... the answer will always be "none or close to none"... so... isnt this pointless?

Its like asking "how many nazis were there in 1939" and after being disappointed with the numbers then you say "wait, that was the wrong question - the question is "how many germans were there in 1939"

however its still pointless...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Where exactly do you want to go with that question? How about answering it. My only angle is that this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... the entire thread, was called a hoax because of one claim. So, let's look at that one claim. Unless you find it difficult to answer the question. Personally I don't know for sure, I do know that some are claiming 5 Isrealis died, I want the truth.

You're entitled to your opinion as am I, and I don't think this question is pointless, so I shall continue to research it if you don't mind.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I get it, Israelis had connections... but I know Israelis, and not all of them were in on it... We label people based on their country of origin, but that is far from defining the individual.. I will say it is disgraceful that it seems Israelis had serious connections to the event, but we shouldn't say Israelis, we should name them, properly... with a first and last name..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sayeret Matkal is a deep penetration unit that has been involved in assassinations, the theft of foreign signals intelligence materials, and the theft and destruction of foreign nuclear weaponry.

FAA and American Airline officials will later deny the gun story and suggest that Lewin is probably stabbed to death instead. [WASHINGTON POST, 3/2/2002; UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL, 3/6/2002] Officials assert that the leaked document was a “first draft,” and subsequently corrected, but decline to release the final draft, calling it “protected information.”

article

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

I get it, Israelis had connections... but I know Israelis, and not all of them were in on it... We label people based on their country of origin, but that is far from defining the individual.. I will say it is disgraceful that it seems Israelis had serious connections to the event, but we shouldn't say Israelis, we should name them, properly... with a first and last name..

Okay, fine by me, but ATS labeled it as a hoax (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

You want names? Here are names

1) Larry Silverstein
2) Frank Lowy--
3) Lewis Eisenberg --
4) Ronald Lauder -
Jules & Jeremy Kroll.
Jerome M. Hauer.
Rabbi Dov Zakheim
Michael Chertoff

If you want to know what these people did, go here: theinfounderground.com... I can't label too much information otherwise the moderators will say a thread is already in existence.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think if I put this information is my own words, I might get away with it (this is like doing a book report for class lol)

Larry Silverstein: Made a 99 year lease on the WTC buildings, dined in the restaurant except for on September 11, made 7 billion dollars from the insurance

Frank Lowy, owned the shopping mall at WTC, which was also destroyed in the attacks. This is significant because the suspects needed to have the entire area under their control, because if a different company was present there could be legal issues.

Lewis Eisenberg, was the head of the Port Authority of New York, a high up position that would allow him certain bureaucratic powers, he also leased the buildings to Silverstein and Lowy

Ronald Lauder, Lobbied for the privatization of WTC, which was essential to give the suspects control of the towers for example so they could plant the explosives in the buildings.

Jerome M. Hauer., was in control of Mayor Guiliani's office of control management and was the man responsible for putting the office in WTC 7, significant because WTC 7 also collapsed on September 11.

Rabbi Dov Zakheim, operated a company that did remote controlled planes, a significant contributor to the September 11 attacks.

Michael Chertoff- headed the department of Homeland Security after September 11, also the head of the Rapiscan company that is now putting naked body scanners into airports. Aside from Larry Silverstein's insurance pay out, Chertoff is still making money from the September 11 attacks and the fear mongering as the result of Homeland Security.

This information may be wrong, but at least you can't accuse me of not naming names.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am well aware of who has done what... and I am not against you... I'm against the labels we have been brainwashed to see... whether its a tall person, small person, fat person, skinny person, American, English, Italian... I mean, atleast when it comes to blaming... obviously using adjectives are great for sentences... but for pointing blame... it the individuals..

I appreciate your diligence to investigate..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey Lord Jules!

I don't really "know" you, nor do I know fully your motives or agenda.

But I do know you had a thread trashed already, so maybe a different approach is required.

You already pointed out that Mike Singh's thread was "hoaxed" because the initial assertions were based on hoaxes. A bit rough maybe and probably not handled the best - but obviously we should learn from that.

If you are really convinced that Jews/Israelis/Zionists pulled off 9/11 then how about getting all your evidence together, write a thread with links and make a case.

I appreciate you believe what you do, but I think you're going about it all wrong.

if you really want to post this, go about it the right way mate, or you'll end up getting banned and that helps nobody, especially you.

I hope you take my friendly advice, all the best, kiwi

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How about, for a kick-off, explaining fully how much insurance Larry Silverstein took out and why and how he made 7 billion dollars as you claim ?

It would also be helpful if you would explain why the insurers have paid up when you seem to be suggesting a scam.

Perhaps you could also touch on why the US administration might want to get involved in the murder of thousands of citizens to further an insurance scam ?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Basic answer to how many Israelis died

Five Israeli citizens died in the attack.

This from Jerusalem Post

But this is not what you are after...

The often reported "fact" that 4000 Jews/Israelis worked n Wtc were warned is a lie

A twisted refernce to a report that the Israeli embassy had received calls from family asking about health of
people living in NYC/Wash DC

There are theories that 9/11 was part of an international Jewish conspiracy. According to Cinnamon Stillwell, another myth popular with 9/11 conspiracy theorists is that 4,000 Jewish employees skipped work at the World Trade Center on September 11. This was first reported on September 17 by the Lebanese Hezbollah-owned satellite television channel Al-Manar and is believed to be based on the September 12 edition of the Jerusalem Post that stated "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks."[

The NYC medical examiner estimated number of Jewish victims from 270 to 400

]the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400. The lower figure tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area and partial surveys of the victims' listed religion. The U.S. State Department has published a partial list of 76 in response to claims that fewer Jews/Israelis died in the WTC attacks than should have been present at the time.

3 Jewish members of FDNY died at WTC - so why didnt they get the "warning"

David Weiss Weiss, who grew up on Long Island, was one of a handful of firemen known to be Jewish who were lost in the Trade Center disaster

Other missing members of the society include Alan Feinberg of Engine Co. 54 in Midtown and Steve Belson of Battalion 7, also in Manhattan

Belson was climbing the stairs in South Tower to rejoin his chief, Orio Palmer who had gone ahead

Battalion Seven Aide: "Battaltion Seven Alpha to Seven."
Battalion Seven Chief: "Go Steve."
Battalion Seven Aide: "Yeah Chief, I'm on 55, I got to rest. I'll try to get up there as soon as possible."
Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four."

Or maybe Abraham Zelmanowitz who refused to leave his paralyzed friend

Abraham Zelmanowitz (also known as Abe, Avrame, and Avremel) was an Orthodox Jew who worked as a computer programmer for Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield on the 27th floor of the World Trade Center in New York City. Zelmanowitz died in the September 11, 2001 attack by Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden.

One of his best friends was co-worker and fellow computer programmer Ed Beyea, who was a quadriplegic. With the elevators not working after the attack, Beyea had no way of getting out. Rather than go down the stairs and try to save himself, Zelmanowitz chose to stay with his friend, and presumably comfort him until the bitter end (many believe they prayed together during those final moments as well; as Beyea was a devout Roman Catholic).

How about Richard Pearlman , at 18, one of the youngest victims who went to WTC to assist

On September 11,2001, Richie responded on foot to the World Trade Center. He was in Manhattan on business for his job when the incident occurred. His employer ordered him back to the offices where he would be safe, however Richie knew in his heart where he belonged. A picture on pages 16-17 in Newsweek's Extra Edition of America Under Attack shows Richie aiding the injured.

Or Glenn Winuk, a lawyer and member of Glen Cove FD, who worked up the street

.Glenn J. Winuk, was a partner at a large law firm, Holland & Knight, located two blocks from the World Trade Center.

For almost 20 years Glenn was also a volunteer firefighter and an emergency medical technician. When the Towers were hit, Glenn borrowed rescue equipment and ran from safety toward the South Tower to participate in the rescue effort. He died when the South Tower collapsed

Care to explain why all these Jews put themselves in danger and paid with their lives ?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The real question you should be asking is how many people actually died at the WTC attacks? You should also be asking why CNN on September 30, 2001 reported Mayor Giuliani stated that 5,641 people were missing in the rubble of the WTC.

Why did the Mayor of the Century overestimate the number of victims by a whopping 3,000, a full 19 days after 9/11? Did approximately 3,000 people just wonder off into the abyss on 9/11 and return 19 days later to be accounted for?

According to CNN,

"The official number of people missing in the rubble of the World Trade Center was 5,641, New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Saturday. The list was compiled from six separate sources, so it is likely that some names were listed more than once."

edition.cnn.com...

The bogus explanation for the death estimate being so grossly exaggerated was that some names were listed more than once. Yeah right; next thing you know they're going to be offering us a rock bottom clearance sale on the Brooklyn Bridge.

How difficult is to alphabetize the victims' names and remove the duplicates? These are two basic functions any cheap computer could have done in less than ten minutes. And to my knowledge, computers did exist way back in 2001.

So, if they obviously sold us a song and dance on the 5,641 number, was the final number of approximately 3,000 also a song and dance? The bottom line is you cannot trust anything we have been told about that day.

The lengths they have gone to suppress an investigation and cover up the facts should be a tip off that mostly everything reported about 9/11 was a pancake of lies stacked higher than the decrepit asbestos filled vacant Towers.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Other than the hijackers , how many Arabs died in the attacks ? How many of those were muslim arabs ?

None , or very few ?

Hmmm ... maybe it was muslim arabs who did it ... maybe they warned all the other arabs not to show up for work that day ...

Maybe it was African Pygmies who did it . I don't think any of them died in the attacks so , that proves somebody must have tipped them off about not showing up for work . Plus , the little short guys could get into the small tight places to plant all those explosives ...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is what I'm thinking. Even if the Mossad did 9/11, I highly doubt that they are going to warn Israeli citizens who may have been working at the towers. For anyone to commit a crime such as 9/11, it would hardly matter if they killed some their own citizens. This is not saying that Israel or Mossad did do 9/11, only that I don't think it would matter to them if some of their own citizens died, if they were willing to kill so many people in the first place.

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

The official number of people missing in the rubble of the World Trade Center was 5,641, New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Saturday. The list was compiled from six separate sources, so it is likely that some names were listed more than once." [/ex

Saturday as Saturday Sept 15, 2001 ? Four days later.....

Tens of thousands of people worked in the WTC Towers, and surrounding buildings. This is not like a ship
or airplane where have a manifest of who is on board and even then have discrepency

At time first plane hit (8:45) many were still arriving in building, other were out of office or late arriving

At Cantor Fitzgerald, the CEO - Howard Lutnick was late because was taking his children to school, His brother
was killed

Takes time to determine who was in building, who was not , who made it out and those who didn't....

Even FDNY had trouble determing how many died - attacks came just as shifts were changing from night to day tour. Many units had double crews from both tours on board

Typical truther - takes something out of contwect and twists it for their conpiracy fantasy....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca68b5c6086c.png[/atsimg]

edit on 11/26/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Do you really think the insurance executives who were responsible for signing off on this settlement paid for it out of their own pockets. My, my, how naive. Do you think even the underwriters who assumed the risk for those buildings paid for this massive settlement out of their own pockets?

All true. The execs do not pay. It's the shareholders and future policy holders that pay.
But what you need to do is show us who were these execs that agreed to the polocies and agreed to the quick payout.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join