It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens or humans? ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
After just watching UFO hunters, I think its UFO emergency, I have come to the conclusion that without a doubt something is going on. But what is that something ?? Is it aliens from another planet or us (humans) / (govorment) that are controlling these crafts? In this eppisode a police officers car is shut of and totally disabled as the UFO passes over, and many people call in to report this craft. So it does not matter what anyone says, something unidentified was in the skies. But will we ever find out if this is aliens or us? I would like to hear your opinions please.

Steve.

Posted from an android phone.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
are we human... or are we dancerrrrrr

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Star & Flag my friend.

I find myself asking the same question.
I don't dismiss the possibilty of life somewhere other than earth
Neither
Do I dismiss the goverment/TPTB have technology able to do this.

Soif all was in destruction and you had a choice to go on a ship of this nature?
Would you go?
How would you discern?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hmm

is it aliens or is it us....

yes

yet, neither are proven, therefore, totally open for speculation. I hope that the absolute truth and a understanding will come out before I take a dirt nap..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
they prolly have always been there...
I think maybe people are only barely scratching the surface of breaking all our focus on our phone and bs that people dont look up in the sky near enough...
but those of us that do...are seeing more and more

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
After just watching UFO hunters, I think its UFO emergency, I have come to the conclusion that without a doubt something is going on. But what is that something ?? Is it aliens from another planet or us (humans) / (govorment) that are controlling these crafts? In this eppisode a police officers car is shut of and totally disabled as the UFO passes over, and many people call in to report this craft. So it does not matter what anyone says, something unidentified was in the skies. But will we ever find out if this is aliens or us? I would like to hear your opinions please.

Steve.

Posted from an android phone.

only the two choices eh?. are you telling me that fairy's, santa, dragons, angels, ghosts, demons, gods and king monkey on his cloud are all ruled out?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Hi Rich,

In general, I like your way of debunking cases, it's often when I'm viewing a certain case of lanterns,balloons, etc. and am thinking to myself what is the most likely explanation of that, and usually, in that moment you post my thoughts.

However, I think that just sometimes you go too far when fully denying the presence of either human technology, or ET such, that is capable of doing things we, forum geeks, think are impossible, just because our view of the world is limited to our quantity and quality of knowledge.

And as I have deep respect for your points of view and the ways you present them (most times, not always, though), I kindly invite you to take a look at the sighting I reported here a month ago (the actual reason for me to be here in the first place). I hope that from the details and the explanation I've given on that thread, you will see that you're reading the word of someone who is quite grounded and is not likely to get caught in a lanterns, balloons, etc. story. Also, I, unlike many people, take account of many facts and details that many other would simply ignore. So I invite you over to that thread if you have the time, read all the info really carefully, then hit me back with your opinion on it.

NOTE: I'm not claiming I tend to know what we saw - all I know, for sure, is that there are only two possibilities - either human tech, or ET such.

p.s. the thread is easily diggable, I won't 'advertise' it here or anything... hell, I actually prefer it to maintain its low-profile existense on ATS, so, noone else is invited, besides Rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

contrary to what you might think, i do believe there's alien life out in the universe and im open to the possibility of us being visited, but what i hate is all the constant nonsense that makes us all look stupid, eg: videos of obvious planes, lanterns etc etc, and i also hate the leap that people take that goes like this: "whats that?"..."i dont know"..."must be alien then"!!!.

and btw that wasn't a dig at the o.p, but my point in this thread is sort of what i just said, people automatically making a jump to conclusion if they can't explain something, and although it was a bit of a joke post my point is perfectly valid, if there's something in the sky that is not human how does that automatically mean its alien? it could be anything, there's just as much proof of santa, god etc as there is aliens, you or i at this time cannot prove their existence either way. samd goes for god etc etc. if you cant explain something that doesn't mean it cant be explained and vice versa.

i will look at your thread now,

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
aliens, who knows.

as for humans, we know area51 test secret aircraft and nazis supposively made ufos as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Exactly what I meant in the above post - you write down my own thoughts in many of the cases, the reason I respect your opinion. However, thank you very much for clarifying something I was wondering for some time now - I was close to 100% sure you DO keep an open mind about the possibility for us to be visited by ETs and the reason you turn out to be a hardcore debunker in most people's eyes, is simply caused by your irritation about the silly sightings that occur nowadays and all the madness accross the net...

Once again, hats off, mr. England, hope we'll get some interesting answers in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

of course i am open to it, thats my whole reason for coming to this website, i hope to find undeniable proof one day, but unfortunately almost every day i am disappointed by constant videos fo planes and lanterns etc.

just for your information i do think its possible we may have been visited at some point, but if we have then i think its only been a couple of times in our history.

i think the most likely incidents that "might" be of alien origin are shag harbour, roswell and rendelsham forest.

my favourite video that i think stands up to most scrutiny is on this excellent thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
although for reasons ive given in the thread, i am more leaning towards a military explanation although i certainly can't rule the alien explanation out.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

I think it's just getting harder and harder for the PTB to deny the UFO's existance, since sooo many people have cameras in their phones and little portable video recorders. More pictures are getting out plus they can be spread over the internet which isn't as controlled as the lapdog media.

As for the who.. aliens or humans... I say both. Some are craft we've managed to reverse engineer, and others are actually aliens. I think the greys and tall skinny blue people are the most likely aliens to be using these space craft.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well its great to see all the feedback, its not about who thinks they know the truth or who thinks they know this or that. Just an open discussion about Wethet people Think the truth will be revealed to us 1 day and their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm a believer but also a bit of a skeptic at heart so although I believe, unless I see Concrete proof I can't go spreading the word as it were.

Unfortunately we hear a lot of the "car shut down", "electronics stopped working" stuff. This is easily achievable with current tech and electrical storms.

Come back when you find a "Levitated obama outta the window and forced him to give more funding to the N.E.O program" story.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns

After just watching UFO hunters . . .

UFO Hunters? Is that still on?

I thought it had, quite deservedly, been cancelled.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by ch1n1t0

just for your information i do think its possible we may have been visited at some point, but if we have then i think its only been a couple of times in our history.

What is that based on? Is it just a hunch, or is the "couple of times" theory the result of some kind of reasoning on your part? Just curious. Seems like a strange statement to make.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by ch1n1t0

What is that based on? Is it just a hunch, or is the "couple of times" theory the result of some kind of reasoning on your part? Just curious. Seems like a strange statement to make.

hi, its based on my own logic and reasoning but i dont think everyone will agree.

to me it doesn't make sense for an alien race to build x amount of ships and travel all the way here constantly for years and years to do nothing but fly around and go home, seems like a total waste of time, surely if we was being visited at the rate that people claim then they would do far more then that, like make contact etc.

and surely if they were visiting that much then one would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now because no matter how advanced a race is errors and accidents would occur at some point, also if we had that many visits then we would have at least one decent video of a discernible craft by now, but yet we have nothing!.

thanks

rich
edit on 6-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

if there's something in the sky that is not human how does that automatically mean its alien?

Wow, now let me think on that...Nup, I can't think of a reply to that kind of comment..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

hi, its based on my own logic and reasoning but i dont think everyone will agree.

to me it doesn't make sense for an alien race to build x amount of ships and travel all the way here constantly for years and years to do nothing but fly around and go home, seems like a total waste of time, surely if we was being visited at the rate that people claim then they would do far more then that, like make contact etc.

and surely if they were visiting that much then one would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now because no matter how advanced a race is errors and accidents would occur at some point, also if we had that many visits then we would have at least one decent video of a discernible craft by now, but yet we have nothing!.

Gee I wish I shared your logical views..lol.
You agree they have been here but only a few times?? Maybe they stayed!!

You think they would have crashed? Hmmm Roswell anyone??

But then I guess you also believe everything fed to you by the Gov and NASA right?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

if you read my earlier posts you will see that i included roswell in my "couple" of cases that i think "might" be of alien origin.

and no i dont believe everything im fed by government, nasa or anyone else for that matter. i make my own mind up.

thanks

rich
edit on 6-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join