It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olberman suspended without pay indefinately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Politicians ... People .... Media ....

Bad Keith! Bad bad!!

Politico

MSNBC host Keith Olbermann has been suspended indefinitely without pay after POLITICO reported that he made three campaign contributions to Democratic candidates.

MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in a statement Friday: “I became aware of Keith's political contributions late last night. Mindful of NBC News policy and standards, I have suspended him indefinitely without pay."

Michelle Malkin

Keith Olbermann has been “suspended indefinitely” by MSNBC for making and failing to disclose political contributions to three Democrats — including open-borders Democrat Rep. Raul Grijalva, whom he hosted on the same day he forked over a donation.

NBC has a rule against employees contributing to political campaigns. Keith Oblahblah had to have known that, and yet he did it anyways. It's considered a breach of journalistic independence to contribute to the candidates they cover. Other news organizations have the same rules. Considering how far left NBC is, I'm completely in shock that those in charge followed the rules and gave their favorite left wing shill, Keith, the boot. Of course, he's only gone 'indefinately'. He could be back in a week. But whatever ... Olberman has shown himself to be a hypocrite like Rush .. He screamed at those who he disagreed with when they broke the rules, but all the while he was breaking them as well.

edit on 11/5/2010 by FlyersFan because: fixed word

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Already being discussed Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
KO donated to Jack Conway in Ky, who was just caught red handed warning his brother of an impending drug raid at his home.
which illustrates just what kind of people these folks really are.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Didn't hear about that?
Oh yeah, we did hear about Paul and the water budda though didn't we?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Reactions -

Media Research Press Release
From Brent Bozell -

“Keith Olbermann is officially the Worst Hypocrite in the World. He rails about a ‘national cable news outlet’ that ‘starts to donate to partisan groups of one party,’ then does exactly that.

I'm thinking that Media Research is referring to when Olbermann went open loop about FOX news .. but failed to tell the whole truth about where donation money at NBC went - to democrats.

On the August 17 edition of ‘Countdown,’ host Keith Olbermann used the donations to do the only thing he’s capable of doing: criticizing Fox News. “We now have another million reasons why Fox News is the Republican news channel, correct?” Olbermann asked Media Matters president Eric Burns

Olbermann said that GE, MSNBC’s parent company, donated an equal amount of money to both the DGA and RGA. He didn’t mention, however, that according to OpenSecrets.org, in 2008, 100 percent of MSNBC Cable’s donations went to Democrats and 99 percent of NBC’s donations went to Democrats.

Keith ... you and Rush ... more alike then you want people to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Daggumit ... I checked! Oh well.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Flagged and Starred! That POS Oberman is about as objective as I am a friggin flying nun. Glad to hear it!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, indefinite must have a different meaning in Goebbels induced propaganda media.

Dozens of viewers rejoice! Keith Olbermann back on the air!

top topics

join