It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Hits Record High

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Gold futures rallied to a record over $1,380 an ounce Thursday, and silver futures rocketed more than 6%, after investors piled into precious metals as a hedge against the sinking U.S. dollar after the Federal Reserve rolled out a new, $600 billion of extraordinary stimulus measures to prevent deflation. Gold for December delivery closed up $45.50, or 3.4%, to $1,383.10 an ounce. Silver for December delivery surged $1.61, or 6.6%, to $26.04 an ounce. December copper rose 13 cents, or 3.4%, to $3.91 a pound. Palladium rallied $32.05, or 5%, to $674.75 an ounce. And January platinum advanced $58.70 an ounce, or 3.5%, to $1,755.90 an ounce.

Ive said this time and time again. The economy will apear to be getting better, then the entire US and possible World economy will collapse within 2012.

Watch it happen…
Mark my words… Here comes Depression 2011 2012
edit on 5-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: addit a video link

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025
...the Federal Reserve rolled out a new, $600 billion of extraordinary stimulus measures to prevent deflation

its QE-2 ...this extradinory stimulus.

next, the FED may call their result 'inflation' but thats from a Keynesuan mind frame

i see the rise in price of foods, goods, commodities, services... as the 'deflation' of the USD worth !!!

but, hey, they have the money, media, warewithall to propagandize your minds that its 'Inflation'--- duuh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add: this isn't proof but it acknowledges that my (and Others) way of thinking is not wrong,
the article elaborates on why the FED spin is just that--> toxic. lying, 'spin'

www.theglobeandmail.com...

edit on 5-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I ordered my next years suppy of veggy seeds , get them now while you can.
I have a feeling the next few years are giong to be rough...

join