It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation with Dr Edgar Mitchell on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I�m having an interesting conversation with Dr Edgar Mitchell on his Forum;
www.edmitchellapollo14.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good stuff its nice to see someone with a good credentials speaking out about the subject of UFOs. If people cant take a apollo astronaut serious about this type of stuff I dont know who you can. Hopefully people like Dr Edgar Mitchell can give courage to scientist to take this stuff as a real scientific topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Still though, he really wouldn't have been in a position to know... What would be more intriguing, would be to ask him if he's seen anything while up there....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hmm... I was under the impression that MJ-12 was shut down "officially" (within the government) in 1969, and that it continues to this day not as a governmental "sector", but as a pivate-funded organization.

According to one of the Majestic Documents:

(Adobe Acrobat Reader needed) ..., their latest names have been ZODIAC and JEHOVAH, apparently used in the 1990's.

Wheter these documents are true I do not know...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The names may change, but the purpose, and the agency group themselves, will exist as long as the secret is kept...you can likely bet on that....

MAJIC was at least in use up to and through the 80's...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow, in interesting conversation indeed. Also mad props to RX84 on the Majestic document. I feel basically the same as Gazrok on this, MJ12 is still alive and kicking, although they are most likely called something else now. I also agree that Dr. Mitchell may not be in a position to know, but feel that he's probably seen more than enough.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The conversation continues to be interesting.
www.edmitchellapollo14.com...

Hopefully, Dr Mitchell will answer my question on any PERSONAL Apollo 14 Sightings...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Did I not read something or miss something? How do we know this is actually Edgar Mitchell?

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Did I not read something or miss something? How do we know this is actually Edgar Mitchell?

I was going to ask the same thing - you beat me to it

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Mate, I assure you that who I am talking to IS the real deal. Its the Apollo 14 Astronaut alright...

The link I've provided is to Dr Edgar Mitchell's OWN Home Page and OWN Forum.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sorry man all I see are a link to blackvault video store and dr.boylan.

Spiderj

Where's the link to his sight and how does that prove it's really him? D'oh never mind, i see.

[edit on 6/30/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Let us know when he answers! Told ya it'd be a good question, hehe...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was quite surprised to see him say Roswell was real.
heh

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
He seems like a really cool guy. I've seen him on various UFO programmes before stating that he believes in E.T's and the like. According to him he has various reliable contacts, both current and 'old timers' who've provided him with the information.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would suggest that anybody looking at Dr. Mitchell's site, first go through the old archives, because most of the ufo-related questions he has already answered a number of times.
I feel it is only common courtesy to do so, because he is a very busy man and still takes time to reply to questions from us on the internet.

You will see looking through his archives, that apparently he has not actually seen one himself, has not seen any structures on the back of the moon, and has discussed sightings with fellow astronauts, and apparently no real ufo was sighted by any of them in outer space. Though some have seen ufos on earth, like Gordon Cooper.

He has some inside information, as mentioned above, but understandably will protect his sources.

He is also cautious in making statements (consider his position) and will certainly not make any spectacular disclosures in his forum.

Respect the man and do not pester him too much!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The conversation with Mr Mitchell still seems to be active. Last reply was only a few days ago. Just wanted to let you guys know

new topics

top topics

join