It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novermber 6/Obama Trip Prediction; Something EVERYONE should consider...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone...

It really has surprised me at the amount of threads that have been flying around about November 6th being the date of a "false flag" nuclear attack or something of that nature; a lot of threads citing Obama's India trip and the ridiculous amount of security and money that surrounds it.

However, while thinking about all the threads that have been getting a lot of attention, and some that haven't, I have come to a new conclusion- albeit a prediction, of what I think is going to happen, and I'll explain why it makes perfect sense to me.

Sometime during the next few days, there is going to be some kind of massive geological event that will occur in the United States- Possibly either "the big one" in California, or maybe even Yellowstone finally blowing it's top.

First of all, we have 2 threads about so called "deep earthquakes", occurring in the last couple of days, that sent shock waves that were registered in all of the US states...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And not only that, but just a quick glance of the "Fragile Earth" Forum will give you an idea of the sheer amount of geological activity- from volcanoes to earthquakes- that has been happening around the world for the last few weeks....

Indonesian Earthquakes:
Earthquake/Tsunami:
2nd quake

Indonesian Volcano:

Possible Krakatau Eruption:

21 Possible Indonesian Volcanoes Erupting:

Land emerging in the sea around Bali from possible Volcano:

Possible Iceland Volcanoes:

There are other threads that could also be considered... such as ones about sinkholes on the rise, a "crack" forming in Michigan, and other tremors felt around the US.

Now here we have a popular thread about something big that could be happening in the pacific northwest (which is in pretty much the same region as Yellowstone). It was made a few months ago... but geological speaking, a few months is a heartbeat:

Now I remember a hoax thread appeared a few weeks ago concerning a possible Yellowstone eruption... one in which a dozen or so people apparently convinced more than a few people that an eruption was underway:

So... with all of this geological activity, along with all of this hype around yellowstone and "deep earth quakes"... could it be possible that something big is on the near horizon?

Obama is going to India this weekend, and with the 34 warships following him, as well as his MASSIVE security entourage; including his family, it would seem to me that the trip is almost more of a temporary displacement of the US executive government than an "economical" trip.... Some argue that this is because of "terrorism"; yet Obama has been to countries such as Egypt and Israel without anywhere near the same amount of protection.

Could the US government know about some kind of big environmental catastrophe that is on the loom, and is sending away it's government to protect from either the event itself... or the possible fallout afterwards (both environmental and political/social)?

Either way, I can think that it can be agreed upon that something about this so called "trip" to India seems out of the ordinary and a little bit disconcerting- reason enough for me at least to keep half an eye open for any possible danger.

I'm not totally placing my belief in this prediction... I just think it is something that can be explored further, and it's good to look at all the sides of the coin to get a bigger picture about what is happening in the world in order to get a better idea of what could happen to the world in the future.

edit on 4/11/1010 by Monts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If the government leave the U.S. and there is a big geological event I would definitely think they have some technology controlling it, HAARP perhaps. I have never thought that it could do anything like that but if this happened I would believe it.

I really think this is all normal though, we have more sensors now than ever, we have the Internet where we know what's going on in the world in a second.

The trip, well, that's just the U.S. government blatantly spending gobs of money for nothing, that happens daily, and three quarters of the population doesn't even know or care.

Cool prediction though, we will see how this pans out. You could be the next Nostradamus.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Pretty good arguement my friend. The amount of logistics for this "visit" in India is alarming. IF something REALLY does happen on a catastrophic level in the United States while he's gone, won't it look really really convenient that he missed the catastrophe and won't the population wonder if he knew something but failed to warn the citizens?

I can only imagine the vengeance in the blood of the citizens towards the government should a scenario like you described play out. Oh boy bullets would be flying.
edit on 4-11-2010 by solarstorm because: grammar

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thanks for the insight pred...

I have never really been to open to the idea of HAARP being able to make earthquakes... it just seems a little to ridiculous and otherworldly to me- but maybe that is exactly what they want me to think when they use it to unleash destruction.

I guess next time I get a flash of insight like this I'll rip out the crystal bowl and incense

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He is going to arrive in the country on November 6th 2010 and thereafter he is going to give a speech on terrorism in Mumbai’s Taj Hotel which was targeted by terrorists in the infamous 26/11 incident. He is also going to stay in the iconic hotel for a few days as it has been reported. During his stay in Mumbai the president of the USA is also supposed to attend the much awaited Indo-US Business Council summit. He will pay a visit to a regional school on the festive occasion of Diwali.
[/quote/]

He travels all the time, hes in a new country almost every day. From what I read most of those ships have already been there and have been there for quite a while. This place just got attacked by terrosit recently so he needs the extra protection. Hes the president. I dont find anything odd about his trip at all. Now the money issue, yeah WAY too much spent but thats what they do suck us dry and use it for themselves. Now the volcanic activity,quakes every 12 hours,massive round sinkholes, odd weather patterns ect, that is concerning. I dont think we will have a big disaster day but i think we will slowly get one bad thing after another like we are now. Our planet is undergoing some big time changes and to me it seems to accelerate extremely fast. I still have doomsday on the back of my mind though. Web Bot has been pretty accurate and timewave thing (whatever its called) seems to make sense. We shall see!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I only meant to quote the trip part lol Sorry. The second paragraph is my opinion on the matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Obama is going to India this weekend, and with the 34 warships following him, as well as his MASSIVE security entourage; including his family, it would seem to me that the trip is almost more of a temporary displacement of the US executive government than an "economical" trip....

Could the US government know about some kind of big environmental catastrophe that is on the way......

Either way, I can think that it can be agreed upon that something about this so called "trip" to India seems out of the ordinary and a little bit disconcerting- reason enough for me at least to keep half an eye open for any possible danger.

...temporary displacement of the US executive government....
...big environmental catastrophe that is on the way......
...this so called "trip" to India seems out of the ordinary.....

Makes a world of sense. Guess we'll know very, very soon!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Pretty good arguement my friend. The amount of logistics for this "visit" in India is alarming. IF something REALLY does happen on a catastrophic level in the United States while he's gone, won't it look really really convenient that he missed the catastrophe and won't the population wonder if he knew something but failed to warn the citizens?

I can only imagine the vengeance in the blood of the citizens towards the government should a scenario like you described play out. Oh boy bullets would be flying.
edit on 4-11-2010 by solarstorm because: grammar

The people would be so shook up and the government would come back and say they would make everything better and then all of U.S. would be like New Orleans. The people would be too broken to be mad, they wouldn't suspect their government would do anything like that. Then it would be out of the media and everyone not affected would forget about it like normal.

I mean no one even thinks of Katrina or the Oil Spill anymore, well us excluded.

People have short attention spans, remember?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the insight pred...

I have never really been to open to the idea of HAARP being able to make earthquakes... it just seems a little to ridiculous and otherworldly to me- but maybe that is exactly what they want me to think when they use it to unleash destruction.

I guess next time I get a flash of insight like this I'll rip out the crystal bowl and incense

Your welcome buddy...

I never really thought twice about HAARP either, but if what you think happens, I would be on board that conspiracy.

They say the technology we have in our hands is 30 years old in the military's eyes, which is scary. So who knows? They could have anything at their disposal.

Good insight though, sounds plausible to me.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

dude, you quoted your own post from another thread? nice......i like that..
2nd

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Do you have any links citing the numbers of Government people that are 'getting out of Dodge'?

If there was something happening,

wouldn't the place be nothing but tumblweeds?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Yeah....I quoted an article from a news clipping. Whats wrong with that? I cant post an article on more than 1 thread?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity... probably not interconnected at all but thought I'd add it anyway; isn't that mega filament on the sun coming around toward us at about the same time? I am not sure that they would know of any imminent danger from it... or do they?

Return Of the Mega-Filament
edit on 4-11-2010 by nonnez because: To add this:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Hopefully it doesn't make it worse. It would be just another thing for us to have to worry about. Ive been keeping up on the data and everything is pretty calm right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Sometime during the next few days, there is going to be some kind of massive geological event that will occur in the United States- Possibly either "the big one" in California, or maybe even Yellowstone finally blowing it's top.

Interesting. History International had a show on tonight about what would happen if the New Madrid fault was to release like it did in 1811-1812. First thing I thought was "wonder if they found a way to set off the fault?". It would cause unbelievable destruction for lives, property & economics. If anyone follows the webbots, there's been mention of a several month slide. The 1811-1812 earthquakes went on for about four months in total with at least 3 separate quakes estimated to be in the 8s on the Richter scale.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If you wanted to ruin the US and if HAARP had the ability to set off the Yellowstone caldera, then that would be an ideal way to do it.
Nuclear weapons would make land uninhabitable - can't go that route, any engineered epidemic could get out control and infect the elites - again, no good.
But a volcano, a super-volcano would be perfect - wipes out sunlight and crops and the people starve while they hide underground
. A few years later the dust has settled and voila! - the ash will have made the entire eastern US super-fertile ground.
From TPTB point of view it would be the best way to depopulate the US while leaving any survivors none the wiser and the land even better than it was before.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It is also entirely possible the reason this many people are heading to India is because India is not the only country he is going to. This is the start of a 10 day Asian trip, and India is just the first stop on a 10-day tour through India, Indonesia, South Korea and Japan.

INDIA
India, and the area President Obama will be staying was the target of a terrorist attack a few years back. The area is close to the border with Pakistan (India and Pakistan do not get along) as well as Pakistanis who are upset about American predator drone attacks within Pakistan. You have the intelligence that Bin Laden and possibly other top ranking Al Quedia members being hidden and protected within Pakistan. Any type of terror attack that might be in the works would fit in in this area, which means it will be harder to detect a possible threat until its to late.

INDONESIA
Population 238 million people. It also has the largest population who are Muslim (not saying all are evil, just pointing out a fact). Indonesia has been an ally in the war on terror, and received support for their Governments anti terror units. There have been a few high profile terrorist related attacks on foreigners in the past. Again it would be easy to get material and support into the country if you are looking to take out the President, and you already have people in country who would be sympathetic to an extremist group who would want to bring harm..

SOUTH KOREA
The President is flying into a war zone (There is no peace treaty between the North and the South, just a cease fire. With the sinking of the South Korean naval vessel, and the most recent exchange of gun fire between the North and the South, its only logical that there be a high level of security. If N. Korean operatives are able to infiltrate and target the American President, the North can pass it off as renegades.

JAPAN
The Japanese are upset about our base in Okinawa, in addition to several high profile incidents involving US military personnel and locals. There have been some incidents involving US naval vessels docked in Japanese ports with nuclear material (armaments or propulsion) where we failed to notify their government as treaties stipulate. The US just test detonated a nuclear item in the desert, which severely pissed off the Japanese. Japan has had a recent dust up with China as well as Russia now over disputed island chains. Again attacking a US President in Japan would severely embarrass the Japanese in the region, causing them to loose face.

The entourage, all 3,000 of them are going to include advance secret service details, in addition to attaches to assist in coordinating security between the host country and the President. In addition this is an economic trip to these countries, which will mean bringing along a lot of people representing different areas of commerce / business (Technology, Agricultural, Financial, etc).

The President is not going to be up on all of these areas, hence the large number of people tagging along to ensure the US people are represented during trade talks. Also keep in mind you will have security details for top government officials, as well private security for business leaders.

Its not all about Obama.

I don't think this is anything sinister, but appropriate based on the length and targets of the trip.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You may be on to someting here -
Naomi Klein wrote an amazing (if disturbing) book called 'The Shock Docctrine'. One of the things she touches on is how 'THEY' capitalise on implementing new legislations and so forth while everyone is reeling in the after shock of some horrible event so can't pay clear attention to the 'now'. Perfect example; the tsunami that hit Thailand that xmas time - 'THEY' wanted to get in there fast to get the wasted land and start building their uber hotels and what nots before the people got their voices back. The peole were on it though and had marked out their razed land with posts and flags so that the corporations employed by the big guns couldn't come and take over.

Maybe Obama going away with his huge entourage is so that we'll be looking over at India while something is stealthily inserted into the US system...?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My 10 yr old had a crazy dream last night. She has them a couple of times a year, the ones that are so crazy and scary and realistic (lucid) that we have to sit up for an hour and have tea! In this particular dream she was on her way to school and saw a low flying plane and got a sense that something was wrong. Then she saw a huge flash of blue light and then was standing amongst rubble. It went on to having the authorities roaming the streets demanding residents take the scrap metal from their homes and build a bridge back into town. I don't want to say its prophetic in anyway, but she is young and really shouldn't be dreaming about this sort of thing. We talk here and there about social responsibility and the possibility of aliens and such, but I never say anything that may scare her or rob her of her youth. I thought I'd just point it out as a curiosity. Alot of posters say they have a "feeling that something is not right, that something is coming" well apparently we aren't the only ones eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Cool thread...

Personally I think if something geological is going to happen, it'll be a controlled action rather than it being natural phenomenon. That doesn't mean that it won't appear as such.....

My guess, they did plant that nuclear device in that relief well in the GOM. Together with a couple more along strategic points along the New Madrid fault line so that they can trigger the splitting of the North American continent from the GOM to the great lakes.....!!!!

Hey, just trying to live up to the name of paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join