It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by muzzleflash

It would be really funny, as down in my way the "no popery" signs are already up.. and tonight another effigy of the Pope (Pope Pius IX) will be burnt/blown up along with those figures who are deemed enemy of the peeps..

So I'm not really sure the Vatican would want to inject cash into such a naughty nation, do you?

Actually yes, the roman catholic church would love to get there claws back into our country at grass roots, forcing there 'Brand' of religion into our schools etc. You really could have just hit the nail on the head so to speak.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It would be really funny, as down in my way the "no popery" signs are already up.. and tonight another effigy of the Pope (Pope Pius IX) will be burnt/blown up along with those figures who are deemed enemy of the peeps..

So I'm not really sure the Vatican would want to inject cash into such a naughty nation, do you?

That could be a very good reason for them to remain hidden and do this transaction in the shadows secretly.

People might not accept a gift from a benefactor if they discovered that benefactor was one of their greatest political enemies. They would become suspicious and doubtful I assume.

Also at the same time, a ancient and vastly powerful organization such as the Vatican would also be prudent and only speak of their true finances in whispers. They have many reasons for wanting to keep such a nearly limitless fortune secret from the public masses...

But like I said it was just a guess. We could be dealing with some sort of big oil interests, or perhaps even the Queen of England is secretly trying to save her own nation??

That is kind of a cool idea though, if it was the Queen secretly offering a small chunk of her family fortune to save te sinking ship.

That's why wondering who is behind this Foundation X is fun! I am enjoying it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This certainly is a fascinating story.

If true, then clearly nobody is going to loan £75 billion, without expecting something in return.

I just hope that Lord James of Blackheath doesn't ''do a David Kelly''.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It certainly is fun
and I hadn't thought of the notion Queenie dipping into her own wealth to sort out the nations health.. would explain the paranoia of Foundation X.

Foundation X certainly have made themselves look some shadow type organisation, and I wonder who leaking this to the press will help Foundation Xs' negotiations in the UK (and other nations)

One of my thoughts is, is this a desperate attempt to try and shore up the global economy to stave off a double dip? since this has been ongoing for 20 weeks and must hitting a critical/desperate point for a Peer to blub all this to the press to try and get the UK gov to act.

Interesting times indeed

edit on 5/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This sounds like bad news, no one lends money without expecting to get back more than they lent, in one way or another.
UK debt is close to 1 trillion btw.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
If true, then clearly nobody is going to loan £75 billion, without expecting something in return.

I think their objective was to save the world. What do you think will happen if the UK and US economies collapse and food is suddenly so expensive people can't afford to eat? Anarchy and chaos. War death and destruction on a scale mankind has never before seen.

If some shiny yellow rocks and paper are all it takes to stop that happening. Why not? Maybe averting disaster has it's own rewards.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sounds a bit too fishy for the tiumes where in, why would a group called X, let one of there members go out and tell the world about it, lol a bit too much. And i really think you guys are off with the vatican, i persoanly think that in the next 20 years, that christianity will hit its lowest low and die out has a major religion, too many scandals, islam growing so fast.

Id think more on china, there money fixing there economie, paying there employees dirt cheap, and playing dirty market tactics. Id bett my money on those dudes.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
£75Bn would only pay around 10% of the national debt, so Foundation X better go away and come back with a better deal.

This offer would only cover the deficit for one year.....

Very odd story though and rather interesting.....

I thought this comment showed a deep understanding of whom we are dealing with here.

I quite agree the question does indeed beg... why instalments instead of lump sum???

My assessment is this foundation X is a name for quantitative easing under the radar with no bonds attached... In other words this is a way to create money with zero debt attached.

Which for anyone whom has an understanding of why we are at this point today will understand is the only way to get out of the hole we are in... None Debt attached funds.

My personal view is that we should not take advantage of this so called opportunity. It's a gut feeling that this will lead to nothing but trouble....

Has anyone seen the movie "The Box"??

A small wooden box arrives on the doorstep of a married couple, who know that opening it will grant them a million dollars and kill someone they don't know.

I won't spoil what happens if you haven't seen the movie... But to say that we could learn a lot from the the moral of the story.

This foundation X could have good intentions or bad intentions and the best way to get someone into a trap is dangle something they desire....

We have the ability get ourselves out of the Debt situation we are in, I believe the measures put in place by the Conservative Government are right and will work. Within 5-6 years we will be almost debt free...

We don't need some mysterious benefactor that we have no idea what motivates them

All the best,

Korg.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Don't you feel it odd that what they are offering to pay for is services like schools and hospitals that will have no real impact on our economy now, let alone stimulate our economy or that of the world.

Which implies to me they are simply moving their money into the UK as opposed to injecting it into the economy to create an economic boost.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Don't you feel it odd that what they are offering to pay for is services like schools and hospitals that will have no real impact on our economy now, let alone stimulate our economy or that of the world.

Which implies to me they are simply moving their money into the UK as opposed to injecting it into the economy to create an economic boost.

The reasoning would be that if they dumped money directly into the economy it would create a situation where interest rates would rise and that as I'm sure you are aware would be chaos at this point. I bet if interest rates rose by 2% we would start to see massive mortgage defaults.... which as again I’m sure you are aware was the cause of the last economic down turn with the subprime market....

I also think the humanitarian aspect would appear good intentioned and so add validity and integrity to Foundation X. But I honestly feel this is the thin edge of a wedge...

All the gold in the world is worth roughly 7 trillion which this mysterious Foundation X has suposedly more than. Even given this massive sum of money couldn't solve the economic problems the world has. Besides the only way to solve the problem is whipe the slate clean. Clear all international debt and start from scratch. Some people would gain considerably but there would be no losers.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Could this just be another way to create money out of thin air - with the appearance it's backed by gold? All they have to do is say they had one or two people check to verify the gold in on deposit - it's not like the general public gets to have a look.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I see where you are coming from (and as someone who has in past had to deal with 50% neg equity and an 18% mortgage I can appreciate your comments) however the claim is that Foundation X will inject money into the UK to boost the economy..

But my point was that the target sector is public services like hospitals, and schools, while investing in that sector will not provide a boost to the economy, so something is adrift, since the stated goal is fixing the economy while the reality of the offer is injecting money into the investment cul de sac of public services.

I hope over the next few days we'll get a little more clarity that perhaps will shed some more light on the topic.. I'm guessing if they claim to have more than 7 Trillion I'd be interested to know why the UK gov has not heard of them before (since they claim to have amassed the wealth over the last 100+ years)

There are to many inconsistencies for foundation X to be anything other than some shadow organisation.. and if they are making a move put of the shadows now, what does that mean for the health of the global economy?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Targeting of the public sector would go a fair way toward diffusing social tensions that are exacerbated by austerity measures.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Foundation X = The Masonic Society possible

Could makes sense with the age of the group and the amound of funds they control.

or possible NWO?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Targeting of the public sector would go a fair way toward diffusing social tensions that are exacerbated by austerity measures.

It certainly would for the short term.. but that then flies in the face of the notion this is to create an global economic boost.

Personally I think this smells.. tho I am having fun trying to work out who it could be and why they want to inject these sums into the UK.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If these people have more gold then all the gold mined on the planet what does that mean are they saying they have gold from other planets!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

[snip]
But my point was that the target sector is public services like hospitals, and schools, while investing in that sector will not provide a boost to the economy, so something is adrift, since the stated goal is fixing the economy while the reality of the offer is injecting money into the investment cul de sac of public services.
[snip]
There are to many inconsistencies for foundation X to be anything other than some shadow organisation.. and if they are making a move put of the shadows now, what does that mean for the health of the global economy?

I agree with you. The only benefit would be that the cuts that are coming into play may not damage front line services as was purported to be the case by the msm in the not too distant future.

I just can't help thinking... Damned if we do or damned if we don't... It's like trying to decide the lesser of two evils when you don't have a full picture of what the evils actually are.

My father always said to me "If in Doubt Don't" and I have to say that advice has prevented me from falling several times now, our Government would do well to follow the same mentality I feel.

btw my heart goes out to you having to deal with 50% neg equity!! That sucks!! The FSA speak all high and mighty but they have about as much power as a 15watt bulb!!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I have never heard of this before. I have done a few searches and I am intrigued. There is a thread here on ATS which didn't get much attention, time for a quick 'bump' I think.

OITC

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This foundation wants to 'lend' the money to pay off the debt? What would be the interest on the loan?

If this ever were to become a reality, the ONLY thing that would make sense would be for the Government to instantly restore the right of the Government to print the UK money - and end the current criminal ponzi scheme whereby the privately owned Bank of England creates the money and lends it to Great Britain WITH INTEREST.

This would get the country out of the grips of these satanic predators. So few people know that the income tax everyone pays goes just to pay off the INTEREST on the loans from the privately owned BofA, same as the FR in US.

How I would love to see at least one country start to get the ball rolling in this respect.

When this bankster ponzi scheme ends, the Banksters, the Corporations, the Illuminati parasites will lose much of their power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join