It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

I never heard it before, maybe when drunk to my mum, but when discussing probably the biggest news of the week/month/year , it just takes away credibility. But the lords obviously tick to a different tock than me

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm British, I think we should just take it.

We have a long and colourful history during which its not difficult to believe certain citizens have aquired fantastic wealth. They can see the # about to hit the global economic fan, and are shoring up the defences for the nation.

Thank goodness somebody was saving some cash for a rainy day...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rlro2009

Yes take it, gift horse and mouth anyone. And we need crossrail to keep people like me employed, guilty. America didnt think twice about taking chinese money

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
this isn't fishy...but Sharky!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have to confess that this has really perked my ears up.

Is 'Foundation X' really a pseudonym for the Chinese government? Is the offer of financial help phrased in a way that would be acceptable to the British public?

The situation with Greece springs to mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Sounds to me like Lord James might have got into the gin a tad early that day.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"The peer refused to reveal the identity of the organisation but described them as having a "massive supranational accumulation of funds" which they have built up over 100 years.

They are motivated by a desire to rescue the global economy - and their savings - from growing instability and have provided a list of referees which includes the "most high-profile people on the world stage," he said."

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could it be the Queen?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I seen a few of you who didn't read the article. The money is interest free, no repayment schedule, no guarantee of paying it back.

The real issue is that a secret society just came out of the closet. They have openly admitted their existence, a group of people so secretive, the only way to verify their authority is to contact people "in the know".

I think it's just amazing that a secret society is making it's self known, maybe the time for secrets is passing?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Someone mentioned there is a secret organisation trying to destabalise the economy could it be plausible that there is another secret organisation try to stop them by openingly offering the uk free loans to prop it up and thwart the "evil" plans of their nemesis?

Maybe there are two fighting secret organisations?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If there are no strings attached, what could possibly be the legal or political consequences that Britain will have to face?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is no such thing as, "no strings attached".Probably the same guy from the grassy knoll.
2222222222222222222222 line.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok like sooo maybe we are hearing the ghost of Christopher Story past ....worldreports.org...
snip...Fitzgerald Probe Headed To Switzerland, Marc Rich, Vince Foster And At Least A Trillion Dollars Of Stolen U.S. Treasury Money By The Bush-Clinton Mob; Treasury Agent Leo Wanta, Sent To Arrest Rich, Tells What Really 'Went Down' In Switzerland.

Wanta, the legally appointed trustee of $27.5 trillion dollars of money earned at the end of the Cold War when the Soviet Currency was destabilized, is now tracing the funds, saying that more than $750 billion has been traced as stolen in the biggest bank heist in U.S. and global history, orchestrated by the Bush-Clinton mob. Because of his incarceration and then house arrest, he was unable to address these colossal problems effectively until he was released unconditionally last November.

15 Apr 2006 Report by Greg Szymanski:

The Patrick Fitzgerald investigation is spilling over across the pond to Switzerland, trying to trace the bank swindling and dirty dealings of Clinton-Bush bagman and Mossad agent, Marc Rich.

Sources near Fitzgerald claim the crime-busting Chicago special prosecutor is delving into why Rich was tipped off and able to evade a 1993 arrest attempt, ordered by FBI director William Sessions.

Those watching the Plamegate investigation hope Fitzgerald is the 'real deal' and not just providing a neo con dog and pony show, but sources claim that the investigation is now meticulously looking into bank swindles by the Bush-Clinton mob, amounting to more than a trillion dollars, involving money earmarked for the U.S. Treasury.

And bank account records – tracing more than $750 billion of missing or stolen money – have been already provided as public record by Leo Wanta, the former U.S. Treasury agent assigned by Sessions to put the finger on Rich. (See accounts listed below).

In a telephone conversation Friday, Wanta said he still keeps the official 1993 Rich arrest warrant, as proof-positive the events took place as he reported.

However, in a strange turn of events, Wanta was jailed for his efforts, placed for 134 days in a Swiss dungeon, as Rich was allowed to slip free in a move, according to Wanta, leading to the theft of hundreds of billions – if not trillions – of U.S. Treasury funds by the Bush-Clinton mob.

After Wanta was framed and put in jail, reports linking Hillary Clinton to dipping into the Wanta-controlled accounts were recently verified by overseas investigators.
worldreports.org...

most of what Christopher Story had documented is there for the reading ....believe what you may but there are things that have a ring of truth to them ....peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
Someone mentioned there is a secret organisation trying to destabalise the economy could it be plausible that there is another secret organisation try to stop them by openingly offering the uk free loans to prop it up and thwart the "evil" plans of their nemesis?

Intresting theorie.

Lets assume the troubled party is the financial world.
Who could be the opposite parties/players?

- Owners of large quantum ground reserves
- Owners of labor forces
- Owners of specific resources
- Militairy complex?
- Ancient organizations with accumulated wealth (Church, masons, templars, etc)
- Two Japanese train passengers ;-)

edit on 5-11-2010 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
Foundation X?
Looks like the illuminati card game was right about this aswell. In the picture you see America, Britain, i think Germany & either the vatican or some other type of society.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Qonscious because: needed to fix something

The mystery hand looks oriental (Chinese for example), it's rather small compared to the others and has a yellowish tint to it with a mandarin sleeve. that's not important, just an aside.

Nobody has yet mentioned the Sauds, Absolute monarchs of Saudi arabia, they'd have that sort of wealth to dispense, but why, there may be no monetary interest payable BUT there WILL be some sort of payment in kind to be made, whomever the handout is from.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlro2009
Thank goodness somebody was saving some cash for a rainy day...

I hate to inform ya mate
but that money saved for a rainy day
by the elite ....

was stolen from the citizens
to begin with.

That's what banks and the elite do !!!!
And they sell it back to ya
at interest or for a loan which
the citizens can't afford.

The fractional process is getting downright
absurd.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
I seen a few of you who didn't read the article. The money is interest free, no repayment schedule, no guarantee of paying it back.

The real issue is that a secret society just came out of the closet. They have openly admitted their existence, a group of people so secretive, the only way to verify their authority is to contact people "in the know".

I think it's just amazing that a secret society is making it's self known, maybe the time for secrets is passing?

I've also been working along those lines and the implication.. shadow organisation being forced into the global fray so to speak... one that even the Lord in question considers paranoid about their security. A conspiracy theorists dream come true

But still, what is happening/going to happen that is so important as to force such an organisation to step out from the shadows. Quite amazing really...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

Originally posted by hey1212

Intresting theorie.

Lets assume
the troubled
party is the financial world.
Who could be the opposite parties/players?

- Owners of large quantum ground reserves
- Owners of labor forces
- Owners of specific resources
- Militairy complex?
- Ancient organizations with accumulated wealth (Church, masons, templars, etc)
- Two Japanese train passengers ;-)

edit on 5-11-2010 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

Well I'm not sure what the different factions could be but I did read an unconfirmed ats thread once about an Asian and western secret society rift.

One apparently being a force for good and one a force for themselves. Also has it not been stated somewhere before as well that a secret society would show themselves and reveal big secrets when the time was right? Another unconfirmed theory that I read on ats somewhere that sprung to
mind.

Maybe somebody could elaborate on these a bit better

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Thats pretty much the point i was going to bring up, that NWO card game keeps terrifying me as time goes on

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Benjamin Fulford on Jeff Rense www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Obviously, the establishment knows people won't like government giving itself and their mates yet another GIANT BAILOUT from tax money. So they invent this "Shadow Group X" horse dung for the gullible populace that will believe almost anything they feed them with. They tested mass-retardation factor through Holywood films already so they know how far they can go with these stories that almost hurt my brain how stupid they are. Now that's a conspiracy theory... yo!

There aint no Chinese secret societies, Illuminati, aliens giving these bailouts or any such bollocks, its just bunch of bankers "saving" your bottoms so you can thank them later by being happy obedient slaves after the economy magically recovers with there "donations".
edit on 5/11/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join