It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by biohazardjon
If these people have more gold then all the gold mined on the planet what does that mean are they saying they have gold from other planets!

Lol! That was my thinking exactly, It's a mathematical impossibility - unless as you say, it comes from another planet.

Wow. Could it be that ET's are going to help we the people to get out of the grips of these criminals. That would be totally awesome!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by biohazardjon
If these people have more gold then all the gold mined on the planet what does that mean are they saying they have gold from other planets!

Lol! That was my thinking exactly, It's a mathematical impossibility - unless as you say, it comes from another planet.

Wow. Could it be that ET's are going to help we the people to get out of the grips of these criminals. That would be totally awesome!

No it doesn't mean that at all....

It means there is old bullion that has been kept out of the accounting books for a very long period of time. For this to happen it has to be a very large and old institution or front thereof...

Korg.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Democracy itself is at stake, and the fate of the free world. Make no mistake about that.

It matters little if countries such as Greece riot and strike because of their austerity measures, perhaps their government might lose power or be overthrown or there could be a military coup. But that will not have impacts on a global scale, not in the way it would if that were to happen in the UK or USA.

You need to think about the possible impact of a full scale revolution or uprising in those countries. This would be the biggest impact the world has seen since World War 2 and others would seek to capitalise on that vulnerability. There could be a major shift in power of the current global order.

I don't know about you. But even with the World the way it is. I kinda like my standard of living. Maybe these Foundation X people do too. And the money is being given out of both philanthropy and enlightened self interest.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well there is one possibility. Maybe we don't know how much gold been mined and we've been deceived. This disaster was either engineered by the banks or done out of greed and corruption and stupidity.

Rumor has it that Goldman Sachs has been amassing gold on every dip for years.

King World News

What if Goldman Sachs is Foundation X?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How about they show themselves before you guys take the money, that is just tooo weird!

Foundation X is probably the Federal Reserve. If it is run, run for the hills!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

It is still very strange.. they might simply be offering the cash for altruistic reasons.. or self interest, or both..

there are so many aspects to this. one thin I know is that these guys are not that well known to either the city of London or UK Gov (least that is how they are making it look)

We certainly line in interesting times

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lord James has said that "Foundation X" is not the OITC.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

Blogger Hopi Sen suggested in a blog post on Wednesday that the mysterious organisation could be the "United Nations Office of International Treasury Control" (UNOITC), which claims to be a sovereign entity formed after the Second World War.

James told ZDNet UK that he had not been approached by the UNOITC, and that there were no links between Foundation X and UNOITC.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
Lord James has said that "Foundation X" is not the OITC.

Oh but I bet they are, in a different guise. The whole approach is very much the OITC way of doing business.

Let's see. I'm sure the UK will need to put a £100,000,000 deposit into an account controlled by Foundation X as a "measure of good faith"

Even if they're on the straight and level, would we really want to accept this? It feels completely wrong in every way.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Also, there is another silly thought. Foundation X, X is a crooked cross. The Vatican uses the cross, and they are crooked. See it all works out nicely.

I could be wrong but it would be funny if I was right.

How many of you people are NOT going to watch the video? Seriously? The organization's official name is NOT FOUNDATION X! The House of Lords guy simply used that name because he didn't want to reveal the organization's real name. Stop wasting people's time reading your opinions when you haven't even bothered to review the source material. A lot of the people contributing to the thread have read nothing more than the title of thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you read the article the Peer also believes "I'm not a money launderer, I was on the side of the angels," he added

news.sky.com... 15795267?f=rss

For some reason link copy and paste fails, sky doesnt like ATS or maybe just me

Why would you mention angels, makes me think ?

Is he all there ?

ofc he may not have said that but like a fool im quoting as gospel the MSM
edit on 5-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: cannot get copy paste to work , its on teh sky news website, or was

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Where or what could have that much gold??? and why would they want to help??

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This foundation wants to 'lend' the money to pay off the debt? What would be the interest on the loan?

If this ever were to become a reality, the ONLY thing that would make sense would be for the Government to instantly restore the right of the Government to print the UK money - and end the current criminal ponzi scheme whereby the privately owned Bank of England creates the money and lends it to Great Britain WITH INTEREST.

This would get the country out of the grips of these satanic predators. So few people know that the income tax everyone pays goes just to pay off the INTEREST on the loans from the privately owned BofA, same as the FR in US.

How I would love to see at least one country start to get the ball rolling in this respect.

When this bankster ponzi scheme ends, the Banksters, the Corporations, the Illuminati parasites will lose much of their power.

If people actually watch the video link here:

www.youtube.com...

They'd see that, according to the peer, there is no interest payable on the funds offered.

Incidently I didn't hear the peer mention angels in the video, but will watch it again to listen.

The off-world source for the gold is an interesting one. And the angels remark is also telling...
The waters run deep on this one...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Foundation X?
Looks like the illuminati card game was right about this aswell. In the picture you see America, Britain, i think Germany & either the vatican or some other type of society.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Qonscious because: needed to fix something

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is properly weird...

"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" as the Illiad told us!

Or "there is no such things as a free lunch" as another saying goes.

I read about this yesterday,and I just knew it was good ATS fodder,but at first I thought this was some kind of prank,until I saw the video of the Lord in question,speaking of this mysterious donor,and bragging about how he laundered money for the IRA.

Just too weird...is it some kind of psyop,or just a weird Lord who has hit the free bar once too often?
Or is it the real deal-a member of the house of lords admitting he has been up to no good,and is recievieng a possible payment from those he helped in the past?

So who are "foundation X?"

My opinion,aside from the vatican or UKroyal family(good bets!)is that it could be China or Russia.
Just a hunch,but I believe that both these nations have mined far more gold than we imagine,and both have a linked agenda.

Very weird stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Incidently I didn't hear the peer mention angels in the video, but will watch it again to listen ... And the angels remark is also telling...

The expression "on the side of the angels" is fairly common, in fact I think I've even used it myself in the last few days. I don't recall exactly where he used it, but I understood it to be in the context of money laundering - although he was handling large amounts of IRA money that was being laundered through a number of companies, he was doing so on behalf of the government as they tried to clean everything up. Working for the "good guys" = "on the side of the angels". Nothing sinister involved, he just wanted to make it clear he wasn't laundering money for the IRA themselves!

Off-world source for gold? Cool idea. Or someone's got round to building a machine that can break down and rebuild an atom with a different structure - lead to gold

edit on 5-11-2010 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I love when he mentions vatican the speaker or whoever it was panics and interrupts, anyone hear what the speaker said ... from 9mins

ps he seems sincere and if he did take 1billion off the IRA he has big balls and lucky to be alive, he obviously is a tremendous person for the good if that alone is true so I would love to believe Found X, curious why he kept having to refer to crib sheet just to remember and quote Foundation X, a sign ? as if not he has an awful memory. Its a white plastic card, white flag has meaning ? and most paper is white i know but playing ats.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is totally bizarre and unusual. Especially as it is so out in the open. Who are these people? Why is it a loan to clear a debt? What is their aim. Sinister.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

Haha its starting to look like someone is playing that card game for real.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I completely agree with you that it's probably the Federal Reserve. They've just said they are going to basically print 500 billion - a Trillion more dollars. It wouldn't surprise me at if they viewed saving the British economy as something that would help the American situation. It also doesnt surprise me that they would want to keep it secret, the American public would go crazy if they knew we were devaluating the Dollar then giving that money to Britain.

What legit organization would have those kinds of funds to lend?? (not implying the Fed is legit, you know what I mean)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why tie in the Vatican unless he knows more than what he lets on?
He seems to know who they are they way he says 'lets call them foundation X'

intresting times ahead.
should be front page news Mr Murdock.

OHH ITS NOT. WHAT A SURPRISE.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join