It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama taking ships and planes and who knows what else to India, What happens If?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am putting this out here for peoples views as to what might happen "IF" Obama is not going there for a meeting but instead to setup his own government overseas. Now I am not suggesting anything just curious..
No one seems to know why he is going and why he needs so many people and military with him, I can not recall any president needing this kind o support even during war.
Suppose he decides not to come back to the US? He has enough ships and planes to start his own country or take over one there.
So what happens here? Does Biden step up to be president? Te military people who follow his orders there what happens to them? If he takes nukes what happens?
I am sure folks here can come up with a lot more and better questions and speculations than I can. I would like to see some folks ideas and thoughts...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

What if it's in preparation for the big black flag event predicted here on ATS? I wouldn't put it past those evil bastards!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Some big alarm bells are ringing with this one!

Supposedly he normally takes about 100 people with him, not 3,000. Why 34 Warships and 40 Aircraft?

There are lots of rumours flying around on the internet about this, I have a few ideas myself. But then I spend probably more time than I should on ATS and YouTube looking into stuff.

Only time will tell, will it be Iran, North Korea, Yellowstone Eruption, incoming Meteorite, a nuclear false flag and so on ...???

I would love to be a fly on the wall though at some of his recent meetings!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is there a link that shows what he's taking with him?
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
...Maybe this is the start of the BIG SHOW ?
Obama (Mabus ?) is defecting to an islamic country to start his reign as Anti-christ.
Or maybe this is his way of throwing a temper-tantrum by spending $2 Billion of taxpayer money
to take his old lady and his cronies on vacation.
I'm pretty sure he's angry at the American people for ousting the Dems.
Where's the outrage ? How does this crap get funded ? Where's the oversight ?
Guess he's trying to get, while the getting's good...huh ?
Noro

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He is continuing on into Asia. It's not just India. Still - it seems suspect to me...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really don't care for any of the prediction threads, but the one about the potential nuke attack has peaked my interest. With the fact that Obumbles is taking 3000 of his closest friends, enough hardware to take over a small country, and his wife and kids, something doesn't feel right. There is no reason for taking such a large entourage of people with him for a visit to India, so either he's pouting because the Dems took a huge hit in the midterms, or something major is up. I'm not sure which I believe right now. I guess only time will tell.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 4-11-2010 by truthseeker1984 because: Grammatical Error

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
IF Obama decides to "stay" there, then he effectively is no longer the U.S. President. All the ships would come home, and most of his staff. Biden becomes President.

Any other questions?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think the OP is spot on about there being more to this than meets the eye, however, I personally think the posited theory beyond that is a little beyond the realm of probability.

We aren't looking for a false flag with India. India is a valuable ally, and perhaps our most important ally in the upcoming economic struggle that is inevitable with China.

HOWEVER, I do think in the very least this "Show of Force" is a thinly-veiled message to Pakistan who has been on the verge of war with India over an age-old Border Dispute, and with whom we have been itching for any excuse to invade ever since we went into Afghanistan.

If Pakistan were to say attack our ships while our POTUS were en route to India, what better reason would the American or Indian people need to invade Pakistan?

Of course, we would never put a POTUS in harm's way unless it were staged and he was never truly at risk.

I do see the possibility of a False Flag coming too.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I find this suspicious myself too...sounds like something is about to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here is a Link with that kind of force he will be traveling with.

Here is something new I found.

Since it is difficult to monitor such a congested area, they came up with a quick solution which left the Indians accompanying them amazed: A bomb-proof over-ground tunnel — to be installed by US military engineers in just an hour. The tunnel would be a kilometre long and measure 12ft by 12ft — enough to let Obama’s cavalcade pass through. The tunnel would be centrally air-conditioned, fitted with close-circuit television cameras, and will be heavily guarded at every point, including, of course, its entry and exit.

Source

They are going to built a bomb proof tunnel just so Obama can visit a Museum? You have got to be kidding me.

It might just be a show of power but its something I wouldn't expect Obama to be doing. Its rather strange. But its better to just watch the news and see what happens than to speculate.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
From the first link I provided.

Apart from Obama's Air Force One, a few private luxury jets carrying top American corporate leaders, who are part of Obama's entourage, are also expected to arrive in India in the next 2-3 days.

source

Corprate leaders? Ok. I might be getting paranoid now.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
YOU KNOW HOW OBAMA ROLLS !!!
Hopefully he'll lead the attack like a true patriot.
Hmmmm which button should I push?
Since he's over there he can go get Bush's buddy Osama.
But seriously if you need that much protection you probably shouldn't be going of course unless you're leading the false flag event.
Cheers Big Ears

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And they tell us it is to increase imports/exports and increase jobs in the US. - how lame is that for this very expensive trip. Ships and warplanes - something big is going to happen!!! And he is taking his family - huh?

This will be the beginning of WWIII and he won't return - just speculating.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
False flag event or he's over there trying to rob the other countries since he's already done that to the states .

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From an average political persons viewpoint. He is trying to strengthen USA's relationship with India. A show of power will be around him. Security personnel, aircraft, warships. When the people of India see how America rolls in, they'll see the power of it for themselves.

Conspiracy theorist viewpoint. RUN FOR IT! This has doomsday written all over it. I really don't want to speculate though. I will just see what happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
Obama (Mabus ?) is defecting to an islamic country to start his reign as Anti-christ.

Nice try but India is Hindu, Islam is not the majority.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Doesn't mention anything about Asia.... Obama's Trip to India could Cost $200 Million Per Day? in a rime when the states is in deep S$$$T

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Say... haven't I seen this somewhere before?

timestop 1:11 - 1:15

"I've given no such order.
I'm here just taking a stroll, stretching my legs.
These, uh, three hundred men are my personal body guard."
- King Leonidas

I remember now. Isn't the punch line "If they kill me all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they are that stupid."

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
Or maybe this is his way of throwing a temper-tantrum by spending $2 Billion of taxpayer money
to take his old lady and his cronies on vacation.
I'm pretty sure he's angry at the American people for ousting the Dems.
Where's the outrage ? How does this crap get funded ? Where's the oversight ?
Guess he's trying to get, while the getting's good...huh ?
Noro

I believe this trip was planned well before the elections. So he wouldn't
be putting this extremely expensive trip together because he's angry at
Americans for ousting a bunch of Dems. He didn't know the outcome
before the actual election. There is clearly something else going on that
we will find out about real soon. Maybe !! Who knows ?? A lot of things
don't make sense about this though. Perhaps he is just spending some
of the trillions that the printing machines have spit out for him. He doesn't
want it to go to waste with something important like, feeding hungry people,
securing our borders, and creating anything except imaginary jobs.

edit on 4-11-2010 by endtimer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join