It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian National Rugby League (NRL) player accused of Sexual in decency with a dog

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If posted in the wrong forum please move.

This is big big news in the Australian mainstream media. has been viral in email

www.smh.com.au...

If you really need to see the pic go to twitpic.com...

Search for joel monaghan ..... Twitter is removing as I speak

****** WARNING THIS IS DISGUSTING! *******

He (the player) gets what he deserves!

edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: Spelling!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
If posted in the wrong forum please move.

This is big big news in the Australian mainstream media. has been viral in email

www.smh.com.au...

If you really need to see the pic go to twitpic.com...

Search for nrl player

****** WARNING THIS IS DISGUSTING! *******

He (the player) gets what he deserves!

edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: Spelling!

I knew a rugby player. He wasn'y the sharpest tool in the shed either

edit on 4-11-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: speelig

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Are you talking "Rugby League" or "Rugby Union"?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There are many reasons why I switched from rugby league to Rugby Union. I have been having a great laugh over the past decade watching these thugs humiliate themselves, gang rapes, indecent assault, all manner of drunk issues, you name it, I just laugh every time, except when it affected my father once.

When I saw this story on the news tonight, I just sat there with my mouth open, I know they are a bunch of low life thugs, but this, wow, I never expected this one. Im now laughing at them for out-doing themselves yet again though, I wonder what they come up with next.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Are you talking "Rugby League" or "Rugby Union"?

Oh man, League, who else ???

Canberra Raiders, they wont release the name.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

His name has been released & he has admitted it!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

OK.

I havent heard anything since the 4:30 news, I havent watched the rubbish (game) for so long I wouldnt know who he was anyhow.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm guessing that rugby league players in Australia have a similar reputation to premiership footballers in England.

Why would a rich, successful sportsman risk having his reputation indelibly tarnished by doing something as repulsive as this ?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 4-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Hey Sherlock

I don't think old Joel will be hiding out in English Super League anytime soon. He would smashed first game LOL!! (And rightly so)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hey Sherlock

I don't think old Joel will be hiding out in English Super League anytime soon. He would smashed first game LOL!! (And rightly so)

Our rugby league players are real men from the North of England !

I don't think they would have too much time for someone who has a penchant for simulated sex acts with dogs.

I'm guessing it's pretty common for NRL players to get into the headlines for the wrong reasons ?

Wasn't there another Australian rugby league player that got caught - for want of a better phrase - sticking his index finger up opposition players' bums ?

You've definitely got some wrong 'uns over there.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Idiot! and will most likley and rightly be booted from the sport. On the bright side, Joel can probably look forward to earning lots of money playing union in France, its where most of the NRL rejects end up.

Western Force players Scott Fava and Richard Brown were fined $11,000 and $5,000 respectively after being found guilty of animal abuse during a team bonding session [88].
en.wikipedia.org...
As opposed to the unionites who are rewarded with further contracts

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Where's the pic? Even crappy google can't find it.

This is like World's Dumbest Criminals, you want to not look, but it sounds so dumb you have to see it to believe it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Somebody was talking about this in chat last night. I wondered what that was all about. She wouldn't go into detail, just that it involved a dog. Now, I can see why. That's just sick.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well if it was done "in decency", then what's the problem?

I'm glad to have known that this occurred though, nothing like beastiality to wake you up in the morning.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Sorry I meant as "Indecent" as in "Disgustingly rude or deviated"

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Garrincha the famous footie player of brazil in 60's, claims he lost his virginity to a goat.

I would not be surprised if alot of beastiality happens. SIck and twisted just remember the animal has no say.

I have no clue on the case, but why?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Garrincha the famous footie player of brazil in 60's, claims he lost his virginity to a goat.

I had heard this story about Garrincha; but was it actually true, or was it an urban myth ?

I'm sure that there would have been laws, and a social stigma, against this kind of behaviour in 1940s Brazil.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I always assumed it must ofbeen symbolic of some sort of weird thing in brazil, where the paranormal and drugs are part of urban cultures.

Things go on there that society in the west i would assume think of as not right.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
As ever, it seems rugby union got there first..

Daily Telegraph: Mr Big is really munsters nice guy, By Paul Ackford:
Go on, then, Jim, I teased. What's your favourite rugby story? And when I tell you that it's true, involves a naked international hooker, his pet Alsatian, some jam and a camera, you get a better idea of the man who will be driving Munster on against Toulouse next weekend for a place in the final. That tale in full to come, but, first, a little more flesh on old Jim's bones.

I thought he just had no top on but his wife, who was holding the video camera, panned down to reveal that Phil [Kearns]was stark naked. Better than that, his dog - he had a big Alsatian - then walked over, nudged him in the nuts and started licking.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join