It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well he just landed and nothing happened he is on his way to Taj Hotel were all the rooms are booked for his visit so far so good.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

I believe in 34 ships his arrival was telecast we saw 4 choppers and another 4 on stand by which was not repeated again maybe the camera person was censored and according to known sources a Carrier group is just off the shores of Mumbai visible to some so this 34 ship theory is is not wrong I am were the action is happening.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hello there doom lovers!

Just thought of a question for you which I thought you might enjoy. Where is Ray Mabus at this time?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If all the warships are in the harbor and Mumbai gets nuked by "terrorists," then Obama's popularity problem is solved, they would probably put him in a CIA relocation program (letting some double get nuked), the justification for the War on Terror would continue and invading Pakistan would no longer be an immoral act. Democrat popularity at home would rise and they could run Michelle for President/teleprompter reader. These people (our shadow government/banksters) are monsters/Nazis and are capable of anything. Not to mention carrying out their depopulation program on India.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by PatriotsPride

the question is... how would 34 war ships stop a single assasin standing near Obama? or is it just for retaliation?

Obama may need those protection, Iran would have at least 1 battalion strength of assassins in Mumbai now. Mumbai is within range from missiles fired from Iran.This will be a very good chance for Iran to strike.

Very likely they are another gang of Muslims terrorist planning an attack in Indonesia now.

edit on 6-11-2010 by roche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well all's well so far he has gone through three meetings all live on T.V most of the 45 news channels in all the Indian languages are carrying live feed since he landed,at present he is headed back to to hotel for Dinner with all the blood sucking Business CEO's.
Time here 1900 hrs IST (Indian standard Time) 1400 Zulu time.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
amazing...all of these posts...obama goes on a trade mission, and the end of the world by nuclear explosion is projected.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is a live external link to know what Obama is doing here for those interested.

ibnlive.in.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

This just republican misinformation, it's pathetic! We have large amounts ships and aircraft flying 24/7 including any ships in that area. We did not have this ships sitting somewhere and just sent them there specifically for this.

Come on, are beleivers of this just stupid?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ibnlive.in.com...

outside link

In pics: Michelle Obama dances to Bollywood beats

She is really enjoying herself forget all dooms days theory's for some time.

edit on 6-11-2010 by eniranjanrao because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by eniranjanrao because: the link was not correctly pasted sorry for that

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Remember JFK was pronounced dead across the planet before he was shot, this is along the same lines if you ask me!

Do you have anything to back that up?

I believe you are confused. There were rumours at the time that the death of the policeman who was shot was broadcast before it happened.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I thought this was serendipitous if not suspicious. Take a listen:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I refuse to believe the warships are linked to his visit.

Watch this space, when he returns home, the ships will remain in the region.

Not linked.

Time for some people to calm down and dump the sandwich boards me thinks.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thistled

Seventh Fleet, the largest forward-deployed U.S. fleet, operates in the Western Pacific and the Indian Ocean, stretching to the Persian Gulf and including much of the east coast of Africa. It forms the fully combat ready part of the Pacific Fleet and provides naval units to the United States Pacific Command. At any given time, Seventh Fleet consists of 40-50 ships operating from bases in South Korea, Japan, and Guam. It is headquartered at Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan with USS Blue Ridge (LCC-19) as its flagship. - wikipedia

so the navy may have moved some ships from this fleet somewhere for some reason and someone claimed that it was for Obama's visit which doesn't check out. i think it is possible that ships may have gone to India, but towards the northwestern coast nearer Gujurat rather than Mumbai, which is kind of at the center of the west coast. why? it is closer to Pakistan where the threat is emanating from. so a movement of the fleet or parts of it to any place would just seem like normal practice since the indian and pacific oceans are the fleet's realm.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That Clif High interview was very interesting. Thanks for letting us know about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

"I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd this notion that somehow we were deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier, in support of the president’s trip to Asia," Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell said. "That’s just comical. Nothing close to that is being done."

Source

delius

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004

This just republican misinformation, it's pathetic! We have large amounts ships and aircraft flying 24/7 including any ships in that area. We did not have this ships sitting somewhere and just sent them there specifically for this.

Come on, are beleivers of this just stupid?

And another mindless liberal again trying to claim "Republicans came up with this"....

Didn't you read that it was posted first on INDIAN news websites, and other NON REPUBLICAN news websites and newspapers all over the world?... even in Pakistan...

But hey, we Republicans must be all over the world now...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What's really funny about this is, having 34 warships(if it were true, it isn't) would be about the worst way to protect the President. See, he's spending most of his time on land
unless someone is planning on a sea invasion to get to him, I don't think those ships will be of much use. and yet, 26 pages of nonsense..you guys are amazing. carry on

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

And another mindless liberal again trying to claim "Republicans came up with this"....

I like the name calling things. It makes your point really stand out. How many people in the US do you think got this story for and Indian newspaper?

Didn't you read that it was posted first on INDIAN news websites, and other NON REPUBLICAN news websites and newspapers all over the world?... even in Pakistan...

But hey, we Republicans must be all over the world now...

Let me see here. I subscribe to NO INDIAN PAPERS OR WEBSITES. So where did I first hear about this story? Michelle Bachman introduced it, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, and Don Imus repeated it. When I finally heard it on MSNBC, they were laughing at it.

So you kindly please tell me how it was not a republican propoganda campaign when only republican talking heads were spreading the story here in hte US without once checking the facts in it?

See if you can do it without calling me names.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
I think that most of the concerns and logical arguments have been made in this thread. The unfortunate reality that has everyone in a tizzy is the timing, size, cost and possible motives. Let's face it, there is any number of strategic advantages having that size force in India can present. For Example:

- India - US relations to bolster a stronger democratic view in the region
- India - US relations to restore stronger US presence in area (Pakistan was our "friend" for a long time until this terrorist business)
- India - US to make major arms deals effectively establishing military superiority in the region. Russia/China won't be able to sell to India anymore.
- India - US to make agreement for war with Iran and or Pakistan to "weed out Terrorists"
- India - US relations to establish secondary military force in close proximity to Iran. (Let's not forget that November is the ultimatum that Israel gave Iran to give up Nuclear research)
- India - US relations as a safe haven for president and higher ranking military officials during military coup or take over of the US (Still Plausible - civil unrest, no progress in current elections, fearmongering, etc)

Basically anyone one of these scenarios could happen. The implications of this visit regardless the meaning will put EVERYONE on edge in the region which could very well spur a massive war there. This is something to pay attention to but don't expect anything to happen very soon on American soil.

Something about the Israel/Iran deadline connection makes sense to me

Remember the US are close allies with Israel

The fleet will be right within striking distance of Iran

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join