It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Requested Bodyguards to Back Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted or not, but I found it interesting. Even though a President requests the Secret Service to back off, do thy have to oblige? I would assume that they are sworn to protect the President no matter what.

Days before he was assassinated in Dallas, John F. Kennedy asked his secret service agents to give him space to campaign.

Four days before the fateful 1963 motorcade in Dallas when John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in the head, the young president had requested that his secret service agents give him some space.

"President Kennedy made a decision, and he politely told everybody, 'You know, we're starting the campaign now, and the people are my asset,'" said agent Jerry Blaine. "And so, we all of a sudden understood. It left a firm command to stay off the back of the car."

Source

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I saw a video that shows the agents on the back of the car that day, until a CIA guy tells them to stand down, a couple minutes before the shooting. You see one of the agents that's supposed to be on the back of the car step off, and shrug his shoulders with his arms out in disbelief.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

That's what I thought of too.

If this is true, why'd they wait days until they pulled back?

Right before he gets shot?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
John Fitzgerald Kennedy staged his own death. It all makes sense to me now!
He couldn't be dead with news like this.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seems to me like they're suggesting the CIA made them back off. And people believe the CIA was behind the assassination too don't they? I don't follow much about the theories for this.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

i seen the same video , and this proves to me that some of the secret serves had no idea what was going on ,some of the closest ones to the president ,who knows if we will ever find out the truth

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i dont know where i saw it but i know its out there (if any one finds it please let me know so i can find again) but there are tons of images an video showing them on or near his car often even when meeting and greeting, and lets be honest a secret service surely cannot agree that at the time he will come in to most contact with people that they will back off, mid term of office is not a dangerous time really but election or reelection is it is when people angry with him would wanna confront him or stop him being elected/reelected. And in the youtube video entitled secret service standown why would one agent look amazed an bewildered when surely the order would have already been given out days ago. Besides you have to wonder why other testimony says they recognse a gunshot but the ss agents didnt until too late.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

On what you said the CIA guy you speak of is not CIA hes the head of thr Secret Sevice i've seen the same video your talking about years ago. But i dont beleive the two men that where on the back of the car where in on what was going on due to their reactions after the order was givin

join