It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purchasing the British Government - Foundation X

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Lord James has publicly denied it is the UNOITC that approached him, as some of us suspected:

ZD Net Security Bullet In

"I'm convinced it's bona fide," said James. "I've been working on this case for five months, and I've not found a single reason [to think otherwise]."

James told ZDNet UK that he had not been approached by the UNOITC, and that there were no links between Foundation X and UNOITC.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Fissed as a Part is my guess

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not sure whether this has been posted, but seems relevant in the case of random rich scum injecting cash into this country:

US billionaire invest in non-league football team

Could this be some strange coalition of these so-called billionnaires who are starting to realise their age and have become guilt stricken from how they've lived their lives that they're actually trying to "buy" forgiveness or passage to heaven? Even the most money-centric, hard nosed, rip-off merchant must start to "hope" there's something after death when they're right outside its door...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why does 5 Billion seem such a large amount to the Brits when FY 2009 the Federal Reserve here cannot account for 9 Trillion?

At the current price of gold $1380. per troy once (16 oz to the pound) 5 billion is only 2625.49 troy pounds of gold

I seem to be missing something here...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This does puzzle me. £5billion to ease the economic pressure is surely not going to scratch the surface.

The extra 17 will help but yeh the US spunked $9trillion.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A MORMON Company?

About Foundation X
www.foundationx.com...

Contact Foundation X
Salt Lake City, Utah

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

£5bn right now, with a further £17bn by Christmas... and how much after that? and over how many nations since it's pointed out that foundation x is seeking to inject cash into numerous other nations (the UK is only one of the principle recipients) so the whole scale and scope is still under wraps.

But you are right, £5bn is not a lot.. however they did manage to transfer £5bn into UK banks at the time of the crash pretty much unnoticed. which speaks volumes about our current banking system.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
One of the conspiracies is that our Birth Certificates are used by the Federal Government to get funds and our birth certificates are traded on the stock market.

Puerto Rico was just told their birth certificates are no longer valid and they were forced to get the new Birth Certificates like we have made by Bond companies. I speculate Foundation X is funded by the Puerto Rican birth certificates which just got our Federal Government a couple Trillion to play with.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfullhowever they did manage to transfer £5bn into UK banks at the time of the crash pretty much unnoticed. which speaks volumes about our current banking system.

Well transferring money is not a bad thing... injecting money to pull a countries butt out of the fryer is not a bad thing...

Its when they come to 'collect' on that 'favor' that we have to worry about

Of course it COULD be the guys who are mining the Moon and Mars for decades. They would have the assets by now

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just been on thier website and i can,t work out exactly what thier buisness is.
Whatever it is, it does seem tailored to local companies. I honestly can,t see them a front organization

I still believe that this foundation x could be several charitable/private foundations working together.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wikipedia have this on Lord Blackheath and Sky News are now reporting the story.
Thinking about who the group could be, what if the NWO really was attempting to take over (not saying I think they are just making a supposition). If their was a group of Bankers and businessmen that were a member of an organisation dating back just as far as the NWO but were in direct opposition to them, then wouldn't this be the ideal way of scuppering their plans. Funding a countries infrastructure would allow it to pay off its debts quicker and pull it out of economic decline, therefore making it harder for the NWO to gain control through the current economic chaos.
Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

A mysterious organisation that claims to have billions of pounds to invest in the UK economy is not an attempted scam, according to a peer with extensive City experience.

Just found on zdnet and you can read the complete article HERE

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by Yissachar1

Factories and jobs is one thing, but when someone starts building hospitals and schools it is because they want a debt of honour.. it is not buying the British Gov, it is buying the British people.

I think you absolutely nailed it in this statement. Well done!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by Yissachar1

Factories and jobs is one thing, but when someone starts building hospitals and schools it is because they want a debt of honour.. it is not buying the British Gov, it is buying the British people.

I think you absolutely nailed it in this statement. Well done!

That's one of the elements that really bugs me on this deal... the targets for this injection of cash.. School, Hospitals and other such projects can not stimulate the economy the same way as injecting the cash into certain sectors of the UK economy to reinvigorate them (E.g the UKs flagging steel industry or emerging green industry)

It just seems like a stunt to gain a debt of honour/moral obligation.. so who has that type of wealth and could do with leaveaging a debt of honour right now?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
According to Sky News the value is no longer £5billion plus £17billion but now rests at £75billion!

A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

Sky News

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
According to Sky News the value is no longer £5billion plus £17billion but now rests at £75billion!

A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

Sky News

The thing I read into the speech was that we can have the £5bn now, £17bn by Christmas, and I felt a remainder is being left unsaid.. it is good to have the total on offer quantified. £75bn is not a small amount.

I guess we'd be able to put planes on our carriers now..
in all seriousness I wonder how many other nations are involved? 5? 10? that's a huge amount of cash.. but is it enough to kick start the global economy?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
well I will have to say the list gets rather short
when comprised of folks who have a spare
75B laying around.

I was gonna suggest they might be listed
on Fortune's magazine of most richest
people but then again, this money might
not be legally obtained by them. It may be
blood money of sorts.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That was the point of the Lord in question getting involved since he spent a lot of his life working with the Bank of England etc to sort out such dodgy dealings, money laundering etc.

But who has £75bn to simply give the UK and not expect anything in return.. while it'd take a lot more than £75bn to kick start the global economy. I think the US is spending $75bn a week on it's current QE plan.. none of this makes sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

This is it ... this is what clinches it for me. £75bn and nothing in return? Pull the other leg!

They will call on this favour, surely.

What about these people? The Elders. It is a long shot as I doubt they have that kind of cash and this issue looks a little too removed from their normal interests but maybe they are extending?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by thoughtsfull

This is it ... this is what clinches it for me. £75bn and nothing in return? Pull the other leg!

They will call on this favour, surely.

What about these people? The Elders. It is a long shot as I doubt they have that kind of cash and this issue looks a little too removed from their normal interests but maybe they are extending?

Not only that, but injecting the cash into Schools, hospitals and other such projects gives me the all round feeling they are not a business focused entity..

the link was cool
thanks.. never heard of them before, but I am sure the UK gov knows the likes of Kofi Anan, and would not need this type of elaborate introduction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join