It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purchasing the British Government - Foundation X

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hello all,

I would like to draw your attention to something that came up recently in the House of Lords here in the UK.

Hansard is the traditional name for the printed transcripts of parliamentary debates in the Westminster system of government and something cropped up this week that I find to be of grave concern.

Lord James of Blackheath:
For the past 20 weeks I have been engaged in a very strange dialogue with the two noble Lords [Sassoon and Strathclyde], in the course of which I have been trying to bring to their attention the willing availability of a strange organisation which wishes to make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy in this country. For want of a better name, I shall call it foundation X. That is not its real name, but it will do for the moment.

Is somebody attempting to pay off the current problems with the British Economy? And as a result ... attempting to purchase Britain?

What makes it worse is that later on in the meeting's minutes they make an assessment that this buyer could be none other than the Vatican!!!

However, Lord James of Blackheath then combats this theory with a shocking statement!

The total value of the Vatican bank reserves would claim to be more than the entire value of gold ever mined in the history of the world. My point on all of this is that we have not proven any of this. Foundation X is saying at this moment that it is prepared to put up the entire £5 billion for the funding of the three Is recreation; the British Government can have the entire independent management and control of it-foundation X does not want anything to do with it; there will be no interest charged; and, by the way, if the British Government would like it as well, if it will help, it will be prepared to put up money for funding hospitals, schools, the building of Crossrail immediately with £17 billion transfer by Christmas, if requested, and all these other things.

Are they serious? Whoever Foundation X are I cannot for a second believe that they would want for nothing in return!

I am shocked.

If you wish to check this for yourself then please read the Parliamentary Minutes.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Dear George_Gaz,

Incredible is all I can say. The statement about the Vatican money reserves is shocking, although to a certain degree believable when you take into account how long that "organisation" has been in existence and the fact religion is also a money making affair. I truly wonder if it is the Vatican being referred to as "Foundation X".

The fact they could inject that much cash in such a short space of time is staggering.

What are things coming to...

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Hi torqpoc,

Thanks for replying.

The assessment made during the meeting that points to the Vatican is a tenuous one but it must hold weight to be mentioned at all. It is a scary thought and you are right in that they could have amassed such wealth and power over the years.

But what would they do if they did clear the economic crises?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

As far as I can see from reading Lord James' words, the Vatican is only brought in as a comparison.
The objection is made "there isn't as much gold bullion as that in the world".
The peer's slightly confused argument seems to be "There must be, because the Vatican is making similar claims for its own reserves".

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmmm. who could foundation X be? and I still can not get my head around why this has been published if Foundation X are so secretive about their dealings!

So it seems to be a nation that needs the global economy to recover and feels that nations like Britain could help shore that up.. (I am sure they'll be approaching multiple nations)

Who has money and needs to shore up the world economy..

But it is a fascinating read
thanks for the find.

edit on 3/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Dear Disraeli,

Agreed. However you must admit that of all the "organisations" to pick, the choice of the Vatican is a weird one.

I am totally baffled by this whole thing. Who on earth would have the wealth or desire to bail out the UK like this, without renumeration in the short/long term, China?

Cheers,
T

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
reply to post by DISRAELI

Dear Disraeli,

Agreed. However you must admit that of all the "organisations" to pick, the choice of the Vatican is a weird one.

I am totally baffled by this whole thing. Who on earth would have the wealth or desire to bail out the UK like this, without renumeration in the short/long term, China?

Cheers,
T

I've been running through my head who, if they can knocking at the door might be looked at suspiciously, as that seems to be the case here.

I am sure if China came knocking at the door with a big bag of cash there would be no need for this.. so it has to be someone, or some massive multinational that needs the kickstart the economy (self interest) or someone (tin foil hat) escaping their region if things kick off (Saudi Royalty??)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very interesting thread and a great find. It ties directly into my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, where I lay out a strong case that the Vatican does indeed control the wealth of the world, and the claim that they have more gold reserves than the amount thought to have ever been mined may substantiate that.

In fact even though the Church of England split from the Catholic Church under Henry VIII (not the Roman numberals in his title though) that Rome may have acquired England centuries before as a business venture and investment totally unrelated to the theology of the land.

I contend that they still Rome (The Vatican) still owns it, and this generous offer of an Interest Free Loan, might just be it's own admission that the unfavorable terms in which they have leased it to the British Crown since the 11th Century may have itself resulted it in no longer being liquid, and now they simply want to reinvest in their own investment.

Of course there is a lot more oversight than there was in the 11th Century and indeed in Henry VIII time so a few more people than the Crown itself have to be made privy to the arrangements, which of course explains the discretion in which they are attempting to handle the matter.

Proto therefore advises the English Parliment to just take the money, yet I lament that once doing so you can't run!

Do demand it in Gold though, make sure it's bullion and not certificates, don't let the Rothschilds, Bank of London or the Monarchy get their hands on it, and beware of it being just another funny money way for Rome to simply add to your debt and woes moving forward.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey look, i googled info on the vatican and found this.

As thx1138 mentioned, this is a very difficult question to answer. The
finances of the Vatican are very complex, come from different sources,
and are dedicated to different missions, in different countries. And
indeed, its transnational structure makes it even difficult to assess
the Vatican's finances.

But not a man as Prof. Thomas J. Reese, an American Vatican expert
from Woodstock Theological Center at Georgetown University, would shun
from the task. In his book, "Inside the Vatican" (Harvard University
Press, 1996
- highly recommended if you're interested in Church history and
politics), he examines the finances of the Vatican (For the Chapter on
Vatican finances see pp. 202-229).

The first thing you may want to know is that the Holy See ran a
deficit from 1970 until 1993. Reese examines first the IOR (Instituto
per le Opere di Religione), known better as "the Vatican Bank". The
IOR was founded in 1887 to help the Pope manage his finances after the
fall of the Papal States. In 1994, for the first time in its history,
the bank was audited by an outside element - Price Waterhouse (today
PriceWaterhouseCoopers - www.pwcglobal.com...). In that year, the
bank had deposits of $40 billion, and annual profits of $4 million.
Reese notes, after an interview with the head of the bank, that "it is
unclear how much working capital the bank has beyond its deposits",
and that some estimated it as high as $1 billion, before 1984 payments
to creditors of a collapsing Italian Bank (a scandal known as "Banco
Amrosiano" Scandal). The budget of the Vatican City itself is $130
million annually.

In 1994, the audit listed:
- 1,483 billion lire in assets [About $848 million]: -
- 732 billion lire [about $419 million] in liabilities (in the
"Consolidated Financial Statements of the Holy See" (410 billion in
cash, 479 billion in stocks and bonds, 29 billion in gold, and 470
billion in fixed assets - investments and real-estate) . 269 billion
lire are in deposits and accounts of Vatican entities, 96 billion for
employees' severance indemnities and 262 billion at the value of
pensions to present employees;
- 750 billion are in net assets [$430 million].

These figures are without the bank and the Vatican City, each of them
was mentioned earlier, and Reese estimates that it would add up to
$500 million to $1 billion. However, deducting the Vatican City's
budget and the $270 million reported as "fixed assets", the sum is
lower than $1 billion, maybe even less than quarter billion dollars.

Although Reese's information is only an estimation, it is probably the
closer you'll get, with the complex structure of the Vatican and the
Church. You can find other estimations online, including from this
site , which tries to assert
retributions from the Vatican bank on property looted by the Nazis.
they claim the bank has manages £2bn (British Pounds) of assets, and
that The Vatican had a balance of 2.5bn lira in 1998, then worth about
£1m.

In an interview published in Money Week, Cardinal Edmund C. Szoka, the
Vatican's "finance minister", claims that The Vatican's assets are $5
billion. he adds that " Income to the Holy See from bishops' dioceses
has more than tripled from 1990 levels, to $22 million in 2000." he
also says, "That [$5 billion] doesn't include the Vatican City, which
has a separate financial statement. If property is used for Church
purposes and could never be sold, the value of it is considered 1
lire, or nearly zero." The City's assets are "The revenues in 2000
were $180 million. The net surplus was $22 million, but that
fluctuates greatly since we're responsible for the maintenance of all
buildings, and it's extremely costly. One year we have a profit of $1
million and the next year $10 million. We put the surplus in a
reserve, so we have it when the next work is needed" (Szoka refuses to
refer directly to the Vatican Bank's assets).

Food for thought i guess....
Google...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am still unsure why the Vatican would want to reinvest in the UK... we have after all had a series of disputes with them running back some 1,700 years... Perhaps they are still after the grail
but aside from that we are not a good investment for Rome.

I do feel sure if the Vatican came to London with a bag full of money no one would bother checking where the cash came from, since we all know how the church came by it's money, aside from which they have already offered the Anglican priests double their salary to convert from Anglican Catholicism to Roman Catholicism, that has got to cost them a few billion..

No, I think there is something else afoot here... liked reading your thoughts as always

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dear ProtoplasmicTraveler,

That was a gem of insight. I had not thought of things in that sense. Thank you for that, much appreciated =)

I myself am very curious as to why he used that example. Very curious indeed. Perhaps you are right.. *scratches head*.

There are not many corporations, institutions or countries for that matter with that much "ready cash". The time line of "before Xmas" is so short, I doubt whomever would be cashing in on investments to propose to help out the UK with the money gathered from them. So who has that much "ready cash"....

Edit - With all the disclosure going on, I know this is very far fetched but could this be "ETs". God knows that in the Universe there is tons of gold, so not exactly a problem to finance anything. (yes I know it is very very far fetched but.. well.. shrug) - Edit again Ok that idea is nuts, but i'm leaving it here =)

Regards,
T

edit on 3-11-2010 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I am still unsure why the Vatican would want to reinvest in the UK... we have after all had a series of disputes with them running back some 1,700 years... Perhaps they are still after the grail
but aside from that we are not a good investment for Rome.

I do feel sure if the Vatican came to London with a bag full of money no one would bother checking where the cash came from, since we all know how the church came by it's money, aside from which they have already offered the Anglican priests double their salary to convert from Anglican Catholicism to Roman Catholicism, that has got to cost them a few billion..

No, I think there is something else afoot here... liked reading your thoughts as always

My personal opinion is that the Druids were the original Christians and having the Monarchy in charge of the Island is vital to make sure no such revalation ever came out through an archeological discovery. That Rome manufactured the whole religion but that the notion that God infers Divine Rights upon Kings simply through Birth is a lynchpin throughout the world.

England did not reject Rome's relgion, it tweaked it to make it work for England and it's unique people, it made accomodations to give them the illusion of independence, but the underlying system, God and premises were all retained.

Considering the Queen just spent 19 Million Pounds for the Pope's visit, and he led in all State protocols and she followed, I would say people need to pay more attention to details of what is really transpiring as opposed to simply what they are being told has and is.

Even Muslim Monarchs defer to the Pope, he is legally God on earth as the Vicar of Christ and the three main faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are mutually dependent on keeping the religion believable and alive.

This is in essence what Rome does, it can explain why it adopted Judaism and tweaked it to basically debunk both Christianity and Judaism, and that then can debunk Islam too.

There is a reason England is critical in "Defending the Faith" that means a threat to the whole system lies within England itself, that could only be because the real Christ Sect was Druid in origins and has nothing to do with Jerusalem at all.

That would be worth fronting anything to the Vatican to keep England well defended!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

I don't think it has anything to do with disclosing an Alien presence, I think it has to do with reestablishing the banking system, which London has been running for quite some time for Rome. With an insolvent England, literally falling apart at the seems, it might not be able to fulfill this vital function, and I do think Rome and England have a firm pact allowing it to be the center of International Banking and the place from where banking is controlled.

That's my take on the Gold part of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Dear ProtoplasmicTraveler,

Yes I realise I was way out there with that notion. I've been spending way too much time reading the "other" forums =)

I'm trying to get my head around your last two posts. I think you may have something there, and even if you aren't right it is still a very good notion of what is or has happened.

Again, gem of insight from you.

Edit - There is also the fact that there are strong signs of the Dollar losing its value, so perhaps this is also about ensuring the strength of the Pound.

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
so that is why the pop just came to england.
but if they wonted to take control.
they would have waited until they had no choice.
maybe that is now?
very funny? need more info.

after you take some thing from the devil.
he owns your soul.
you will be indebted forever.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Interesting conclusions.. tho I feel that any discussion of the Church pumping cash into Britain would have taken place when Queennie and the Pope met, not at some later date or via some intermediary within the House of Lords.

However I would like to add that I do favour some of your conclusions regarding the church in Rome. Although I may come to the same conclusions via a slightly different path, my assumptions are based on the reaction by the Roman church to British Christianity (that we now know as Pelagianism) in setting in stone the rules Roman Catholics abide by today.

I wonder if those rules would have been implemented if Pelagius has not made the allegations that the Church of Rome was corrupt and not teaching the teachings Christ gave us.

I stick by my assumption that one does not set your founding rules in stone the way the Roman Church reacted to British Christianity unless the threat to those rules is a grave one. One also does not send multiple Bishops (and Generals) to try to wipe out said religion unless it was a real threat.

It is also interesting to consider this time frame also includes the Arthurian legends, (I consider Arthur a Roman Catholic, so my grail remarks on the Church not finding the Grail where not quite throwaway

I do like the way you think, even tho I know we'll disagree on this one

I personally feel this wealth is coming from another angle/source..

BUT.. it is interesting that someone seems to be confirming how much the Vatican actually has.. which opens the door to the many other porky fibs they have been telling

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by torqpoc

I don't think it has anything to do with disclosing an Alien presence, I think it has to do with reestablishing the banking system, which London has been running for quite some time for Rome. With an insolvent England, literally falling apart at the seems, it might not be able to fulfill this vital function, and I do think Rome and England have a firm pact allowing it to be the center of International Banking and the place from where banking is controlled.

That's my take on the Gold part of it.

That part is an interesting assumption, but if you where to remove Rome, who else would want London to remain the banking capital? we are so stuck within the EU that moving the banking anywhere within the Union easy.

Besides they (Cameron et al) are trying to adjust British time to European time, which again would mean the banking could happen anywhere within Europe.

So why would Rome need to maintain the Banking system in London when it could reinforce the banking cartels in France. France has been more loyal to the Vatican than Britain (e.g Avignon Papacy) and needs the money equally so why not France?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As regards the amount of gold in the world, one estimate puts the amount at 168,000 tons, that's all the gold ever taken out of the ground and refined, which is for the last 6,000 years, considering how much base metals have been mined/refined, it's not that much, America paid the Saudis in gold for all the oil America used in WW2 and beyond, so I presume the Saudis are 'loaded', some of that gold came from the Limeys, gold being used to pay for the war material in WW2, The Russians paid for their war material bought from the western Allies in gold.( some of the Russian gold was stolen from the Spanish during the Spanish civil war, what a merry-go-round!)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The only entities I can see with this much capital, had an interest in the continuity of the British Government, and who would have some insight into Vatican finances would be Saudi Arabia and the U.S. Private entities however may be at play here, and IMHO the offer was forthcomming from none other than the Black Pope, with combined finances that would include a majority, if not all, masonic holdings.

indeed, the perception that the Druids are the "X" is very intuitive.

Could this, if true, mark the beginning of the fulfillment of the Pope's Prophesy?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Quoting myself in a similar thread:

Any government can be bought. But as for the people? No fricken way! They with money and "percieved" power had better remember that we cut the head off our own king The REAL power is the warrior bred peoples of this isle who will smash them to pieces if they keep pushing us! No joke The dye is already cast for this governnent.. For their families sake they had better have their bug out plan ready. That includes the queens lot

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join