It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Global Nuclear War Threat Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher
Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends. The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves "The Time Monks", keep the technology and algorithms largely secret cites Wikipedia.

Very interesting interview on the veritas show with clif:

Feel free to chime in on the thread with your latest thoughts David Icke, I know you're here on ATS now.

November 8th? What are your thoughts guys?
edit on 3-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
bump for imminent nuclear doom?

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
David Icke is a crackpot and a fraud, and I wouldn't trust "web-bot" as far as I could effectively poo up a hill.

Nothings going to happen

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

A crack pot and a fraud? Do you have any evidence that is the case?

Or is this just your opinion?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

One day you will be right Rajaten, as long as you continue propagating these predictions, your desires for a global catastrophe will come to fruition. But only out of chance. I doubt anything as significant as nuclear war will engulf the Earth this month.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Edit: Atleast the guy is specific, I find vague predictions much more annoying as anyone could interpret them to be fulfilled by one event or another.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
No, I'll pass on the nuclear doom for breakfast this morning, I've been eating it for the last 50 some years and it's just not that good anymore,
I actually like the alien invasion breakfast with a side of disclosure alot more lately.
Thanks though.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ah, the smell of fresh doom in the morning

thanks...

tho I honestly feel we are still about 12-18 months away from said doom.. with the next lot of QE buying them a little more time to play their games...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaton

I tell you what rajaten by the end of November and nothing really big happens we will finally see the end of web bot and timewave.
And if we are really lucky one or two unhinged members.

Stop looking around every corner for doom every day a new thread from you of intimate doom and so called apocalypse i don't know how you are getting away with it.

Can not wait till the end of November that will be doom for most doomers

Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
cheers mod, (masqua) for the relocation of the thread

I wonder where this nuclear threat may come from. I see here today there is this:
S.Korea navy fires warnings shots at N.Korea fishing boat

www.spacedaily.com...

Not much really, but could it spark an irrational response from the prodigal son?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

If November passes without something groundbreaking, I will be surprised.

If timewave theory is defeated by an absence of any tipping point whatsoever, I suspect there will be a severe reduction in the 2012 hype online. Somehow it has managed to capture many of the diehard, longer term internet doomsayers imo.

I have far more confidence in webbot than timewave.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I don't give any credence to the web bots, but that's just because the method doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, I'll mournfully eat my words on November 9th if 100,000's of people die.
edit on 3-11-2010 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
really we're using webot as a predication to whats going to happen?
... tomorrow hasn’t happened yet, so how the hell does anything or anyone know what takes place.

It will happen when we dont expect it, because thats usually when they always do.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
this is a link for anyone who doesn't know what or how web bot works
aphroditeastrology.com...

i admit war is very possible at the moment, who knows what TPTB have in store for us! Plus there are plenty of crazy idiots out there who would like to see a war start over religion, territory, money and lots of other stupid things.

Hopefully its wrong, but atm my mind is leaning towards the very real possibility of WWIII

PS: isn't November the time that Israel has given Iran to halt its nuclear plans or else....??? it just sorta popped into my head

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
really we're using webot as a predication to whats going to happen?
... tomorrow hasn’t happened yet, so how the hell does anything or anyone know what takes place.

It will happen when we dont expect it, because thats usually when they always do.

Why did goldman sachs make a massive investment in the corexit parent company before the gulf oil spill?...

It just makes sense to think certain people may know things we dont, it also makes sense that a project that predicted 9/11 80 days before it happened, may again predict something that would benefit many parties and agendas globally at this time.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hunterschild88

really?! can you try and find a link to that israel/iran deadline for us please?

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
cheers mod, (masqua) for the relocation of the thread

I wonder where this nuclear threat may come from. I see here today there is this:
S.Korea navy fires warnings shots at N.Korea fishing boat

www.spacedaily.com...

Not much really, but could it spark an irrational response from the prodigal son?

USA and/or Israel are now main nuclear threat. Just listen to rhetoric of US/Israel "hawks". Supposed cyber attack from Iran? Nuke them! Bomb them in to stone age!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Only an American would question whether or not David Icke is a Crackpot and a Fraud :-)
Seriously mate the proof is in the pudding, I grew up seeing this nutter talking bollocks on the Telly for years, when he realised no-one was listening to him over here he f***ed off abroad, best thing he ever did. Plus he was a rubbish Goalie for a rubbish Footie team :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Web Bot just posts statements from other users from a database. There is no intelligence in that toy. This answers also contain miswritten words and sentences.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
David Icke is a crackpot and a fraud, and I wouldn't trust "web-bot" as far as I could effectively poo up a hill.

Nothings going to happen

I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact you have no proof of your opinion, or the fact you have effectively pooed up a hill?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think these releases as significant as they (allegedly) are should be put into our consciousness as a positive rather than pandering to the agenda of fear and panic...

who cares anyway right? if you die you only die

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join