It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
David Icke LOL :-)

Whats wrong with david icke?

I dont agree with his hairstyle or ideas about reptilians but hey

he has some other interesting theories and opinions I think.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaton

I don't see anything wrong with atlasastro's posts he is just trying to state you have done this before many times i also said the same thing are you going to report me.

You keep coming up with these predictions and thread titles that are over the top.
I have no problem with you i agree we are in stressful times and anything can happen like the build up of warships in the Persian gulf now that's one to watch.

We don't need web bot or timewave to tell us somethings not right.
As for the David Icke thing.

A lot of what he says makes sense but lots of his stuff is way out there.
Now i will leave you to it.

Thanks

edit on 083030p://2010-11-03T08:20:09-05:000311 by mars1 because: Edit to add video

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
my take on webbot has always been one to dismiss their interpretations and just go with the flow on the dating stuff, and be open minded that the events might not always be dire, then for me the webbot doesn't seem to be that far off.. In my opinion it is their interpretations that make them look silly.

The way I look at it (at the moment) if I drop the nuclear nonsense out of the prediction and open my mind, what I see is the US mid terms potentially opening a floodgate for all the angst/anger that has built up in the USA, I imagine the release of all that angst/anger as having the potential to cause global issues.

Consider that a similar pent up angst/anger is being released (on a smaller scale) in Greece as I type this with numerous parcel bombs being sent here, there and everywhere, now imagine that on the scale of the USA and you could get a world changing event.

One could theorise that if the elite saw that happening they might then engage in an external conflict to redirect that angst/anger externally. but personally, for now I'm going to be watching the first stage and see where the US goes now.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

That makes sense

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Pure BS.

Too many "predictioins"; too many failures.

Need I say anymore?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
did anyone see the thread that showed the simpsons episode where a nuclear blast goes off, sending a giant clock into homer's yard with the hands pointing to 11 and 6, or 11/6?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I finaly figured out the 'drop' in the webbot prediction...

The webbot has predicted his own end. On november 11th they pull the plug out the dam thing.

aahh, he really did saved the best for last...

how wonderfull the world will be on november 12th.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here we go...

According to this guy, Iran can now make a nuclear bomb, and soon they can build two.

Israel: Iran can build 1 bomb, soon can build 2

03 Nov 2010

Israel's military intelligence chief says Iran possesses enough enriched uranium to build one nuclear bomb and will soon have enough to produce a second

The statement is significant because Israel has not ruled out a military strike to try to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lets say Iran launched a bunch of nukes against USA, what would happen then ?? would USA destroy Iran and thats that ? I just cant see why a nuke war should be global.. why would france,china,russia want to fire nukes at the risk being destroyed themself... I dont think anybody want a war with nukes, in fact perhaps its a good thing we have all these nukes in the world.. nobody dare to fire one, it would only destroy one self

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Nomad451

A crack pot and a fraud? Do you have any evidence that is the case?

Or is this just your opinion?

It's pretty obvious to me that David Icke is just a well-funded distraction from the truth.

I mean c'mon...blood-sucking Reptilians'?

Really? It's called having a little discernment y'all.
edit on 3-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is no doubt time is running out for some kind of military response to the islamic bomb which many claim that Iran is developing.
I believe that there are elements on both sides of the question fighting for control of the situation.
If the Hawks win.....ww3
If Common sense prevails....we go onward to the next crisis......
This scenario has been, and will be played out countless times in future till everyone sees that the whole thing is stupid, or somebody pushes the button.
The world is playing Russian Roulette as a pastime while the people starve and worse.....
Web Bots, or Baba Vanga, many predictions for November coincide.......perhaps one should remain on a PASSIVE ALERT, just in case.......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

"Islamic bomb"??

How is that different from the thousands of nukes America has? Bombs kill. Even Zoroastrian bombs..

================================================================================

In the end I think rajaten must somehow have bought stock in the exclamation point, and therefore tries to use it and promote it at every possible chance. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

regards!!!
End of post!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 11/3/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: forgot an exclamation point...OMG now the world is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

As you can see from my above post absolutely no difference between bombs....I merely say islamic bomb to highlight the propaganda scare tactics used to promote this war....tongue in cheek like.....
The subject has a certaain validity depite the ops prediliction for such subjects.The op is not much different from a whole pile of people out there who are awake enough to be aware, but still succumbing to the propaganda of fear to a certain extent...perhaps...one day somebodys prediction is bound to strike....
The Sky is falling.....
We are being moved at many levels of consciouness....i dont believe that anyone is acting completely by their own free will......smetimes i think thats why the war on some drugs....besides being profitable, perhaps they put one outside oneself enough to assess the immense pressure of the incomming programming, just sayin...
We are one big socio engineering experiment it seems...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
here's a different thought...or a Twist on the WW III prediction....
which entails some kind of global armageddon or conflict

what if the prediction about a WW III
was actually mis-interperted, and the conflict/war... was based on the WWW not WWIII...

as one can easily see, the 3rd W was erroneously written in 3 verticle lines instead of the appropriate W

i can see that a prophet, seer, might get the symbol wrong in either haste or intentionally...

I sort of expect a debilitating cyber attack (on the WWW) in many western nations this month,
with power grids down, freight trains colliding, mass transits discombobulated, cell phome towers mum,
all sorts of sabotage to business, military, communications, commerce, energy...

all to bring the western world to a halt for up to 100 hours !

the 100 hours as a sign of the attackers control...and NO, blaming the western world shutdown on ETs
will not flush, the world is too smart to fall for that.
edit on 3-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I meant no offense to you, and my post had tongue firmly planted in cheek too.

I think behind the primary motive of money, you may be right about the war on drugs, by the way.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Even the jesus boys are talking about WW3 is imminent now..

Just got to laugh of the freaks that try to convert people to somehing using fear as the motiv

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join