It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber light hovers, Arizona 11-01-2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I like this one because it was a long "hover", and you gotta see this. It was just put up 2nite

Please, let me know your thoughts ?
Now, you couldld rule out ballons, flares....?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sorry, but it could quite easily be a balloon (Chinese lantern style).

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Not too sure what that is.Whenever you see a strange light in the sky it's hard not to stare and I want to thank you for having the sense to videotape it

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
hmm...interesting...I would rule out balloons and lanterns but he did say it was flickering and not flying. Then again it wasnt moving. Also, the first one went out and another one appeared. That one stayed up for a while then vanished out of nowhere. So i have to think its some sort of lantern or something. I could be wrong and i sure hope so because it was a really cool capture.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Nice video OP

Your prolly going to hate me for saying this but im not going to rule out flares on this one. Ive seen flares that have been shot from the ground that look exactly like this, and it was a first hand experience.

I do find the F-16's flying over head a bit interesting even though that could be more evidence this is just a military excercise.

One thing I like about the video is that the filmer actually had the frame of mind to try and steady the camera. althought it didnt turn out like he wanted to it was a nice idea lol

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Not any flare I've seen dropped from an aircraft or shot from a mortar. I've seen both firsthand. The light wasn't falling, which is what a flare does--it's purpose is to illuminate the ground in the case of a mortar round, scramble lock on from another aircraft from a plane, or in the case of an A-10 Warthog, highlight a target for firing. That's not what flares from F-16s look like from my experience with them, and they clearly do not form a half circle for target verification in the case of the A-10. I fired a ton of Illum mortar rounds in the military, from all systems--60, 81, and 120. That is not a military flare for illumination or marking.

As far as a UFO, I have no idea, there is not enough evidence to determine that.
edit on 2-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The light came back, this time with his buddy ?
The lights are next to a radio tower.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

I have seen a few myself and it looks to much like a flare to me that has been mortar launched. Also I find it highly suspicious that when one of the so called lights go out another comes back up. On another note I dont know how far away the camera is from the lights but those flares I witnessed during my military training were mortar launched and easily visible from two miles away. And I would go as far as to say these things would be highly visible for at least 5 to 7 miles.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
AND ElPASOTX

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw something similar a few weeks ago in Pinal county Az. It was Amber, and it was sitting in the air. I watched it for about 3 min. when it suddenly looked like it just crumbed full of sparks. Was strange but I figured maybe it was a comet or something, because whatever it was burnt out or blew up.

top topics

join