It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night, 10-31-2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay, I know you guys dont like when theres no photos, but I need to report, and if any one seen it, too !

It was around 5pm, I went to have a smoke, I seen strait over the horizon, south... what I tought was one of those chinese lanterns, but it was too big and I took out my binoculars to examin it, there was no flickering lights on it and it looked as if a solid orange object. I ran in showed my wife after I smoked, which takes about 5 minutes, then It was gone after I showed my wifie.

Then an hour later I seen around the same area a blue blinking light and the same I examined it to verify what it was, the same no other color of lights were on it. then it took off strait up. then to make me think and trip was after this light left 2 helicopters or maybe 3 or so, were policing that area.

I was still keeping an eye in the sky. Around 9pm, I seen what appeared to be a plain getting ready to land in my area. Man this was a huge light and no one even looked at it
but the thing that got me was this was a white glowing light. So, then bam busted out the binoculars. This thing was a round object and I seen it had a purple tint on the upper left corner.... Man,my wife was gone and she had all the phones in the car, so I couldnt take a pic... This thing went over my house and drifted off for a minute, then flickerd off

11pm off to the south west. I seen a orange hovering light. This was there for about 2 minutes then, bam... started to blink out, then it turned into 3 red lights and then took off.

I looked at all these lights with my binoculars, to examin all of them

Now I know thse coold be anything, but I have ever seen these things before in my life.
If any one can help me understand what this all was, that would be grate !!!!

Thanx, Venom Vile .6
edit on 1-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
where do you live? me and hub live in PA and saw something very odd 1.30am in the southeast sky.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Thank you for the reply,

I'm in Ontario, California. About 45 min from LA

I wonder what is going on ??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hmmm...idk then but we def seen something that def didnt look right, i guess we will just have to wait and see if anyone else replies and how far this thread goes. but i never seen a ufo in my whole life, and always look to the sky,, and last night i def saw something i could not explain.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What did it look like, not to sidetrack OP but im in pgh, pa.
2nd

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Could you discribe what the object looked like?

I seen more, too, last night

There were also other heli's policing over this side of the city threw the night, and some heli's were very high up,
thats not normal, but who knows
Seen them with my noculars

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You saw it too!!! Now I feel a little weird, I live in Chino and saw something towards Chino Airport, I just figured it was a chopper around the airport. I just saw a solid orange/red light But that's all didn't bust out the Bino's
edit on 1-11-2010 by SilentStigma because: Add

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentStigma

Shizzy, The thing that turned into 3 red lights went twards the Ontario airport, be4 in went..
and after that there was mass choppers policing around for something cuz I dont believe they were out for a joy-ride

Dude, I kept my eye open till 1am, trippen all night...after that white glowing sphere, that looked like it wanted to get me

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Which direction from Ontario? I'm in Torrance, about 60 miles west from you. I got a no-pic strange sighting yesterday too, but that'll have to wait till I get up'd to create new threads.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My fiance and I saw something last night, too. This is the first absolutely un-identifiable object that I have seen in the sky since I was in the fourth grade, and I was super surprised, thinking I'm just not one of the lucky ones who gets to see these things.
We live in central WV, I first spotted the object around 9:25 or so. It was towards the East, above the treeline. Very bright, I could make out blue/red/white flashing lights, sometimes they were very clear, other times the object seemed to recede and get smaller and the lights weren't so visible. It moved around a lot, got larger, smaller, brighter, dimmer. We had to physically move ourselves around just to keep a visual on it. In addition, we saw a total of five planes (or possibly helicopters) fly by it in a time space of about twenty minutes, each flew close by the object, and one large plane which we could make out a triangle of lights from the wings to tip. At one point I also saw a flash of light, like a small star flash out right beside the object and then either it moved behind the object or into the object.
My fiance is a hardcore debunker, and we always try to use the most possible explanation, but he had no explanation for how this thing looked and how it was moving. We are/were perplexed.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Could it be RC planes? How far do you estimate the distance from you? Did it hover?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Next to chino, were the take off path of the ontario airport is, when they fly south.
about 10 minutes, give or take from there

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dude these were huge, I wouldent even have thought of them being that

The 1 that whent strait up... no not a rc
The 1 that came over my head to the north west of me, was a giant round object...It was so close to me,a base ball or foot ball pro cul have hit that
And the one that split, when from the south of me to the north, near the mountains
So, nope thats outa the question.

And these could not have been the norm of what I see aroud here, these were outa place and did some weird shizzy.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Im gunna have to make an Ice chest with some Sam Adams Oktoberfest and grab my lawn chair for a nite of star gazing tonight. Since my Xbox broke I have nothing better to do ha ha.

Will definitely keep an eye out tonight and if I see anything ill be sure to post here asap

edit on 1-11-2010 by SilentStigma because: Typo's I cant spell.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There is an RC plane/Heli field by chino airport but Ive never seen these guys run at night. + By the size and movements no way could it be an RC Plane/Heli unless it was a very very big and expensive RC toy which I dont think would be flown around at night.

I have herd from a friend I met who is in the military that there is supposedly a secret base in the San Bernardino mtns/ Lake arrowhead area. Could be total B.S. but the he seemed to be confident in what he was telling me.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If thats true, then why would they fly all the way to populated areas down here
20 to 30 miles away

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentStigma

Im gunna have to make an Ice chest with some Sam Adams Oktoberfest and grab my lawn chair for a nite of star gazing tonight. Since my Xbox broke I have nothing better to do ha ha.

Will definitely keep an eye out tonight and if I see anything ill be sure to post here asap

edit on 1-11-2010 by SilentStigma because: Typo's I cant spell.

Same here... my ps3 is boring now, and been unemployed for bouta year now from the army

hey, you next to pomona?
edit on 1-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I had asked the same thing of why stuff gets seen down here and up by Hellsperia and High Desert areas, His answer is they could be moving things. Keep in mind Edwards AFB isnt that far when your in a plane and Ive been camping out in the Mojave desert before and have seen some weird things flying. Either way I was skeptical of his remarks But dont see why he would need to make it up.

I guess anything is possible but Ive done alot of hiking camping in the Mt Baldy/ San B mountains and stuff never have seen anything military related as far as vehicles or guard posts so if its there its very well hidden.

Yea im next to good ol Pomona

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I know mab is kinda close to us, I dont know if u seen my other posts, I've seen some type of fighter jets fly by us after the 13th of last month and they were stationed at ontario airport after that.

Alright man, I'm gunna keep an eye open again 2nite
and I''ll keep this up 2 date as we go
\m/

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Ill be out watching, unless I bite the bullet and go buy a new xbox 360 tonight. ha ha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join