It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of a planned military coup in Moscow foiled by FSB.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Am looking for more on this.
The Source although is very much anti KGB,neverthless usually always backs up information from other reputable media sources.

kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Same report also appears here;

engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i posted on this too

i think its very real givin the website

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

I don't trust anything from Pravda, but wasn't there a thread on ATS about a planned military coup in Moscow for the beginning of November?

Off to search.....hopefully that was a different source and lend credibility to both....

reply to post by Nephi1337

WOW! No need to search! Thanks for the link.

edit on 1-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

ya np, we are both posting from the same news source ,i think it is very credible , i have been researching this website for some time now , this is the main site that chechen freedom fighters use to broadcast news , so anything and everything having to do with russia from their prospective propaganda free ill put stakes on that

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes agree.
I read all the Russian media every day.
Pravda is anti-west and its not very often you will see them reporting on these kinds of news stories.

You wont read about any of this in the Moscow times !

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
A lithuanian paper has reported on the Kremlin version of the "Accident" of the General

Lithuanian paper

klaipeda.diena.lt...

Lithuanian to English translation (by Google)

Russian airborne troops commander, Lieutenant-General Vladimir Šamanovas was transferred Sunday to the N. Burdenkos Central Military Clinical Hospital in Moscow, his condition patekinama.

On Saturday, Tula Oblast region Zarečensko General V.Šamanovo car encountered a MAZ truck.

Gen BMW Junior driver Oleg Zinejevas officer killed in a car formerly Colonel Alexei Naumecas Seriously.

ODK commander sutrenktos brain as a broken leg and hand.

BMW also has responsibility Oleg ČERNOUSY officers who sulaužytos both legs.

General Hospital attended by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and Defense Minister A. Serdyukov.

According to the research version of the MAZ went into oncoming traffic lane where the collision happened.

MAZ driver, a citizen of Tajikistan Dovlatšas Elbigijevas Tula is isolated in the city of temporary detention.

He threatened to five years imprisonment for violation of traffic rules, in which the negligence has caused human deaths.

Investigating authorities, the Russian press data to refute the information that was allegedly MAZ driver under the influence of drugs and was in Russia illegally.

Indeed, it is registered, and have a work permit.

Russian Defence Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said the belief that V.Šamanovas, although it was hurt, will remain in his post.

"Šamanovas strong man, I am sure that the recovery will continue to lead and airborne troops," - said the Minister..

edit on 1-11-2010 by martin3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Actually theres a few more than the Generals looking to throw a spanner in Putins works;

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Alleged head of the Coup General Achalov has posted a video on the mail site mail.ru.

video.mail.ru...

Unfortunately its in Russian,but a translation and some background appears on tha Kavkaz website.

kavkazcenter.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by martin3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Was speaking on phone to close friends in Russia and Ukraine today.
They know nothing of this demonstration and say its not being reported.
Nothing new there then.

Meanwhile report suggesting that Cosacks are joining the demo.
Theres a link on the Kav site which is from another site and text appears in Russian.
I gave the link to my friend who confirmed the Kavkaz story mirrored the report.

kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well soon we will know what is to follow.

meanwhile reports are that Putin has brought in troops from Israel to deal with any uprisings.

links to Russian blogs from the report show big concern from Russians.

kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
A jounalist in Moscow has been severely beaten.
Attempted murder charges are reported to have been considered.
Journalist is from Kommersant newspaper-and his writings have focussed on political issues.

rt.com...

top topics

join