It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Alright huge zombie fan here and I figured I'd wait until the premiere was over to talk about it... It was being hyped a lot and I thought there wasn't going to be much to it being on AMC and all, but I gotta say after watching the first episode it is awesome!!!! I'm instantly hooked to this show now and if you've seen it what are you thoughts about the show?
edit on 31-10-2010 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
thats that show about the vampires right?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah dude this show was AMAZING. I am so stoked it is a series!

I thought it was an original movie they made. And an hour in I was disappointed that there was too much plot build up with only a half hour left lmao!

Then I found out it was a show and squeeled

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

Nooooo Zombies my friend. much better than vampires IMO... If they can keep this kind of tempo through the first season at least I will be a very happy guy

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I agree. They transition really well too.

My favorite part was when he was under the tank about to kill himself then looks up and sees the hatch is open. So lucky haha.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Yeah that was a good transition, getting thrown right into the thick of things... The tank part was great I was looking for that opening the entire time LOL... Too bad the poor horse got it though, that's another thing that I liked about the show though these zombies aren't limited to just human flesh like most others you see....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fantastic show! I can't wait till next sunday for the next episode! This show is amazing!! The zombies are very realistic! SOOO STOKED ABOUT THIS SHOW!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aleksandr47

Yeah I agree the art work and make up on these zombies is even better than a lot of movies I've seen, So far I haven't seen anything I didn't like about the show!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What on earth are you guys talking about and if it doesnt have hot chicks who get naked in it, Im not sure Im interested.

God bless Anna Paquin

But really, what is it? I see nothing on my eztv channel.. Oo

--

OH I tell fibs.. I see it now..

Ohh, ok.. beats waiting for Dexter for ages anyway !!

edit on 31/10/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It's a new series involving Zombies and it's on AMC channel last showing now at 1am

new topics

top topics

join