It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Evolve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We have to stop blaming others. It’s the only way we’ll evolve. Everyone believes that we evolve gradually throughout long periods of time… I believe this is partially true. I believe that we stay in one evolved form for a long span of time, taking tiny evolutionary steps within this time. During these dormant times, we focus on protecting ourselves, such as we are doing now. We focus our time and money on military advances, weapon technology, and general protection measures. We have not truly grown in a long time.

But then, we sporadically, spontaneously and miraculously take a HUGE leap in the evolutionary chain when we most need it. When we have not given attention to growth and our over-protectiveness threatens to wipe us out as a species, we put down our weapons and grow. WE ARE IN THE STAGE OF WIPING OURSELVES OUT! WE NEED TO GROW! To take that huge leap, we have to put less attention on protection and more attention on true education and art/music (not this garbage we call public education and this trash we call art/music).

We are all music expressing itself through sound and the further our actions, thoughts and languages get from the original universal harmony, the closer we come to discord on this holographic, visual string we call Reality. Our “vibes” (or vibrations) are just the sounds of our souls. What kind of vibe do you get from humanity right now? WE have to tune our biological instrument known as Earth instead of relying on others to change their ways. We are never going to change them.

As long as we keep thinking that we are in control, they will continue to guide us as the leader of an invasive collective cancer. I personally love the goal we are being guided to, but the road is rough and we have to stop blaming everyone else for decisions WE ultimately make. You want corporations to lose their power? Well, hopeful wishing ain’t gonna work. The only way to stop them is to stop spending your money. You want wars to stop? The only way to stop them is to stop agreeing to go to war and stop joining/supporting their militaries. What are you scared of? We are all scared of invisible people that threaten us with an invisible fate: Death. But why? I would like any person reading this post to stop now and genuinely think about why YOU specifically fear death. Once you’re done, go ahead and post your thoughts on this thread for everyone to see. Expose the shadows of death and let your love of life illuminate them.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Applause! Applause! I commend your ability to elucidate concisely these precepts! Not an easy feat.

Having had many NDE's, "Death" is not a fear of mine. Mine is the suffering before death.

edit on 31-10-2010 by bertapearl because: (no reason given)
Can you please help me with this--I'm obviously stuck!
edit on 31-10-2010 by bertapearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by bertapearl because: add text

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
We have to stop blaming others. It’s the only way we’ll evolve.

S+F for that one!

One concept needed to evolve: Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah I tell that to people too but people are hypocrites. They moan and whine about this and that but when you ask them why don't they simply stop contributing the problem, they say "one man can't change anything" - which is a big fat lie towards others and towards themselves. If you want the change, be the change, otherwise you're just another spoilt brat.
Yes some things we're force fed, some things are extremely hard to change on ourselves, very hard to do, but most of us can do a lot (not "something", but a lot) yet most of us keep sitting on our arses complaining and blaming others all while doing the exact opposite of solving the problem. Even not doing something can help greatly but most of us are too greedy for that.
Sometimes I look at people's oversized post count on ATS and the math geek in me calculates their daily average # and amount of time they wasted on talk and talk and talk about hundreds of issues, talk, talk.....
Ok, done with my useless hypocritical rant...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
We have to stop blaming others. It’s the only way we’ll evolve.

Indeed, but not as not to defer responsibility but out of the realization that there are no 'others' to be blamed.

WE ARE IN THE STAGE OF WIPING OURSELVES OUT!

That might indeed happen, or Gaia will simply run out of life to give ... as it stands the race isn't even that close.

Of course the universe is fundamentally indifferent to the outcome ... some of those who exist separate from the "I" however might find it slightly problematic.

Kewl thread

edit on 31 Oct 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I find it very encouraging and exciting that seemingly many compared to the former few are 'waking up' to a very similar idealism and perspective of life.

edit on 31-10-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I honestly think it has a lot to do with the Internet. The only thing is that there's a lot of disinformation out here for those who can't filter correctly.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Maybe, just maybe, dinosaur had nukes, and how they got wiped out.

There are even evidence of past nuclear explosions in Africa.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

We evolve all the time. Everytime a new discovery is made, we evolve. Everytime you learn something you evolve. But we don't learn #. We only learn what others have learned. And they learned what nature did change. An event we did not see before.
You can blame humans for alot of stuff, but then you blame nature itself. Everything humans do, is naturally done.

All that is, is what you sense and what people say it is. All you can is to rely on others. We are pack animals, and we are wery good at being it. If war should end, for all time, we have to accept diffrenses. Not understand them but realise that differenses dossen't hurt you, of curse only if every single person could accept that.

You only know what you sense. If we truely should grove, we need a new sense. somehow. But still, only nature can gives us that. We are nature like anything else. We change if something changes us. The computer is natural, for we are to.

I don't feel afraid of death. it is the same as now. The differense is that i cannot predict what could happen.
Right now you and I try to predict every single action that could happen. So we are prepared, and know what to do; not to die. If something unpredicktet happens, we get scared. We did not predickt that. That is one of the main things that seperates us from the animals. What could happen? In future, by the past. What we remember, to what is happening now, to what happens next. (time)
Senses we sensd before, what we sense now, what we migth sense soon.
sorry back to death. Death is end of life. life is a start and death is the end. But nothing ever started, therefore nothing will end. THINGS CHANGE!
Don't be schared of death. we are scared becurse we can't imagine what happens. therefor we don't like it.
When something change, it changes alot of things at the same time. and that thing change, and so on. I change if something happens to me. If I change I will change somthing else. That is what happens in your soul. That is what happens to a rock. a bird, a tree, your leg. everything. all the time. for everything.

top topics

join