It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible terrorist attack on 11/2/2010 in France!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while. If the Illuminati are in-fact real.. it is known that they love numerology. In the US, we were attacked on 9/11, our emergency dial is 911.

As some of you may know, France has been in a period of Red alert for terrorist attacks. Not to mention all the revolts and protests that have been going on. As well as the Eiffel tower being evacuated a couple times recently.

Now, this article came out today on CNN .. claiming that the audio recording tape of Osama Bin Laden threatening France was in-fact really Bin Laden himself:

www.cnn.com...

Okay, so why Nov. 2nd you ask? Well.. 11/2 = 112 = France's emergency dial.

What else happens on Nov. 2nd? The US Midterm elections.

If a terrorist attack happened in France.. that is seriously going to affect the voter turnout.

It's just a prediction.. but if this happens I certainly know I'm going to stock up on water and food and get ready for some more STHTF.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i thought osama died.
edit on 28-10-2010 by jacktherer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while. If the Illuminati are in-fact real.. it is known that they love numerology. In the US, we were attacked on 9/11, our emergency dial is 911.

As some of you may know, France has been in a period of Red alert for terrorist attacks. Not to mention all the revolts and protests that have been going on. As well as the Eiffel tower being evacuated a couple times recently.

Now, this article came out today on CNN .. claiming that the audio recording tape of Osama Bin Laden threatening France was in-fact really Bin Laden himself:

www.cnn.com...

If a terrorist attack happened in France.. that is seriously going to affect the voter turnout.

It's just a prediction.. but if this happens I certainly know I'm going to stock up on water and food and get ready for some more STHTF.

Thoughts?

Wow, didn't think of that. Can be possible. We don't know if 9/11 was a random date or not but if not random, that would be logical. Nice deduction

S+F

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
For all we know Osama Bin Laden works for the shadow government.. Or he has been dead for years and just has a stockpile of possible threat scenarios for every country.

I find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe that as the most wanted man in the world.. no one sold him out or has found him.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, I'll buy your explanation.. seems logical to me.

Just a couple of day's to go.. Afcourse I hope that this won't happen. But yes.. this may well fit in the 'big picture'

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

there is a weak point in your logic.
On this side of the Atlantic, 11/2/2010 = "the eleventh of February". Too late, it's been and gone.
The date of your elections next week is 2/11/2010.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Yes I am aware that in France the date is seen differently. But for this to impact the entire world it will be recognized as 11/2/2010, November 2nd, 2010.

You do bring up a good point though mate.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your post.

Sounds like a stab in the dark to me but anything is possible. My biggest problem with this idea is that we have had quite a few Novembers since 9/11 and unfortunately as someone stated we also don't know if 9/11 was chosen to occur on 9/11 because of our emergency 911 system.

Hopefully nothing will happen but if it does you called it first : )

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Thoughts?

Well! Eiffel Tower must closed until that fateful date

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
seems logical but what about the London 7/7 bombings? I'm pretty sure that date isn't significant as the UK emergency dial is 999 and the Madrid bombings?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Yes, I thought the same. We have had many novembers since.. But it seems as we get closer to 2012.. and globalization.. events are speeding up and if there is an agenda in place.. then something big is going to happen either this year or next.. if not.. then I guess we don't have to fear NWO as much as most do ha.

It is a stab in the dark.. but it certainly is possible.. And my theory is.. if we expose it and get people aware that 11/2 could be the next 9/11.. then they might change their plans and back out because of the predictions.

Or I'll just get killed this weekend and this thread will be erased and it will happen anyway LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
coincidence or not that this
coincides with the US Elections????
hmmmm

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Indeed, I mentioned that in the OP.

Honestly, I've been considering this 11/2 thing for a week or two now. But it just hit me yesterday that the Midterm elections were also on 11/2.. very interesting.

But hey, I hope nothing happens and I hope if something was planned if we get this out in the open then they will back out.

Imagine if people predicted 9/11 on internet forums a week before it happened..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Didnt 9-11 happen on some kind of a election day or it may of been a primary day in New York...

With all this news about France being on alert for a possible terror attack, arent they short on gasoline as well...
Is it possible that shortage of gasoline have any effect with these terror alerts...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by usaman1983

I don't remember... but 9/11 happened on a Tuesday... 11/2 is a Tuesday...

Kind of a dumb correlation.. but still.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

For all we know Osama Bin Laden works for the shadow government.. Or he has been dead for years and just has a stockpile of possible threat scenarios for every country.

I find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe that as the most wanted man in the world.. no one sold him out or has found him.

Yep and if we went by that logic, then 9/11 was an inside job and those that say if it were then surely someone would have talked by now, can eat crow. Osama Bin Laden hides alive for a decade without anyone ratting him out. No problem to believe for the OS supporters. Then they attack OS non believers with things like "If it were an inside job someone would have said something, you can't keep everyone silent forever." This is the same logic applied to similar situations in reverse of each other.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes.. to a degree. But my point is that since he is the most wanted man in the world.. he has a HUGE bounty on his head. That is why I am surprised no one sold him out.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

Bin Laden died a long time ago, the funny part is if Al Jezera can interview Bin Laden , why CIA can't trace him ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Exactly.. no one is hidden on this earth. You are an absolute fool to believe that. The technology the government has surveillance-wise is at least ten years more advanced than we are even aware of.

Back to the topic.. anyone find it interesting that a bunch of terrorist plots on planes got foiled today?

Maybe they saw this thread and backed out haha.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden is living comfortably in a private sector of Dubai under US government protection. His image has been completely changed and the tapes being used are either old or faked by various impersonators.

TPTB are consistently using his symbol as a scapegoat for horrendous acts across Earth until humanity mans up, grows some balls, and defends itself peacefully. It's like teaching somebody by purposefully making mistakes in your lesson, so that they understand it better when they find and correct the mistakes.

Nice post though. I hope this doesn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join