It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 9/11 Every is a Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
With that said.

i have a Conspiracy Of my OWN!! like The Hologram Conspiracy

CNN Hologram TV First

Ooo One More

Here a REAL GOOD YOUTUBE Video Link ONLY for The OPEN MIND

OPEN YOU EYES

Anyways

The conspiracy world starts by looking impossible.

Then it becomes interesting.

Then it becomes obvious.

Now, they want to upgrade your TV to "High Definition" (HD), to keep selling you HD TV lies. Why won't you better turn off your TV and start reading something more perennial...
edit on 28-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: Addit more Info

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What I've learned over the years is, never trust a hologram. They're always douche bags.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec8ffa9bfac.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
What I've learned over the years is, never trust a hologram. They're always douche bags.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec8ffa9bfac.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

AM saying. Idk i like putting the dot's together. and i know am not The only one. Umm

I remember when i was 15 i ask my Dad is that REAL he said NO is only a Movie Lmao!!

edit on 28-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: Opps

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Little did you know that you'd grow up to learn that there really are "Evil Sith Leaders" pulling the strings behind the scenes, using the world's Governments and Armies as pawns.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
People that choose to believe in what the government gives as the official story, have no clue what physics really is.

I know I am no professor of physics, but I know a few things and google helps a lot with finding out about physics.

Edited to add: The holograms are a very likely situation to make it look like planes flew into the towers. Not to mention the Government is hiding about a 100years of technology that we can't see in our everyday lives.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Quickfix because: Forgot about the holograms

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Little did you know that you'd grow up to learn that there really are "Evil Sith Leaders" pulling the strings behind the scenes, using the world's Governments and Armies as pawns.

I lived in Fort Hood, Texas, with My Brother for 6yrs. i always knew that we liveing in a 21st Century Star War.
lol

edit on 28-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: spell

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
People that choose to believe in what the government gives as the official story, have no clue what physics really is.

I know I am no professor of physics, but I know a few things and google helps a lot with finding out about physics.

Edited to add: The holograms are a very likely situation to make it look like planes flew into the towers. Not to mention the Government is hiding about a 100years of technology that we can't see in our everyday lives.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Quickfix because: Forgot about the holograms

Please go to September Clues Enter the site and look for article called "VISUAL CONTROL OF 9/11"

edit on 28-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: addit a Link

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't need more proof to know what happened on 9/11.

They demo'd the building and got paid an absurd amount of insurance money.

Then it created a scapegoat to stay in the Middle East for another 7 years.

The Gulf War never ended.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

I don't need more proof to know what happened on 9/11.

They demo'd the building and got paid an absurd amount of insurance money.

Then it created a scapegoat to stay in the Middle East for another 7 years.

The Gulf War never ended.

I love you

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ARE These hologrammatic Planes ?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
ARE These hologrammatic Planes ?

as u guys can see. the videos are Now down..

If im lieing and others... y take out the videos lol

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Science, specifically PHYSICS, is appalling neglected in the American school system. Had Americans been educated, required to meet minimum standards, NO ONE would have been SUCKERED by BUSHCO'S CONSPIRACY THEORY of 911. 1) it is not believed by ANY reputable scientist; they KNOW that it is impossible and defies the laws of physics and chemistry; 2) every intelligent person is acquainted with the a BASIC principle known to ancient greeks: the conservation of matter and energy.:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dude the CNN hologram was fake, it's not actually a hologram.
They had will.i.am standing in front of a green screen and then they used a computer to paste him into a different spot, but the CNN host couldn't see him he was just acting and pretending he could.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Dude the CNN hologram was fake, it's not actually a hologram.
They had will.i.am standing in front of a green screen and then they used a computer to paste him into a different spot, but the CNN host couldn't see him he was just acting and pretending he could.

lol u sure about that. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Science, specifically PHYSICS, is appalling neglected in the American school system. Had Americans been educated, required to meet minimum standards, NO ONE would have been SUCKERED by BUSHCO'S CONSPIRACY THEORY of 911. 1)

Or, conversly, it is well addressed and you are completely wrong. But you'll have none of that, will you? Better to insult an entire country than to admit YOU may be in error? I mean, how else could you possibly explain your marginal status on the fringes of a cult of conspiracist?

it is not believed by ANY reputable scientist;

Unfortunately for you, the opposite is the reality.

they KNOW that it is impossible and defies the laws of physics and chemistry;

No, that is what you think.

2) every intelligent person is acquainted with the a BASIC principle known to ancient greeks: the conservation of matter and energy.:

Which is, again, the reason that your status as conspiracist finds you dwelling in the fringe margins.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Of course conspiracies happen.

Bullying is something we all know sfrom school is one form.

top topics

join