It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, We Didn't Land On The Moon Huh? OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE - Skeptics Explain This One...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), currently orbiting the Moon just 50 km off the surface, has taken more shots of the Apollo 17 landing site… and has seen the actual U.S. flag!
Link To Article

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well if you think these pictures are evidence for beeing on the moon..

you should also believe that most of the UFO pictures are real. Or not?

dont get me wrong..but thats just some pictures from far away...more easy to fake than the whole landing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry..but it's gonna take 'one giant leap' of faith to believe that pixel is a flag (and I'm assuming in the first instance these photos are even genuine).

Its funny how we have the technology to look into deep space with amazing imagery but all we get of the of the moon landing site is still, blurry, non-HD pictures...weird…isn’t it…

p.s. If I lay on the ground and stare at the clouds in the sky long enough I can make out a face...

edit on 27-10-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I don't see a flag, only four pixels

Sorry but it proves nothing, and I say that even thought I'm on the side of those that DO believe we were up there in '69.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not only did NASA astronauts land on the moon, U.S. military interests arrived there prior to NASA, and continue to do the bulk of space explorations. Evidence of extremely ancient civilizations were found upon the moon, and elsewhere in the solar system. NASA continues as a low dollar front organization for the real exploration that is occurring via military and intelligence channels. At least, that's what I think is going on

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Why are you calling out the Skeptics who agree with you? I'm confused. Perhaps you should change the title.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Cool!

I'm pledging allegiance to that black dot as we speak.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wow, weird responses. I think it's your title that is doing that to you. Really turns people off. Most of us know we landed on the moon.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think he means people that are sceptical of the fact we landed on the moon.
Dogma is unquestionable belief. The super thinkers that have exposed the moon hoax will not be fooled by your factual and reasonable information! Why those pics are........!
You can't win with believers! All they can do is believe!
Good post OP, thanks!
edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Why are you calling out the Skeptics who agree with you? I'm confused. Perhaps you should change the title.

Skeptical of us landing on the moon due to one conspiracy or the other.

This article shows pictures of the site and what could be the flag..

But it doesn't matter...skeptics could go back in time, ride on the apollo mission, watch the flag get planted from the craft, and still think it was a hoax...there is no reasoning with them, they simply cannot grasp the logic.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I know almost nothing about the moon landing, but it seems to me that all of those in the 'skeptic' camp tend to believe that the moon landing happened and was either a pre-cursor/cover story for something else .. I've not heard of anyone saying it didn't happen.. Oh except the debunker camp of course, theyre obsessed with debunking this seemingly non existant conspiracy theory..

As for this thread, like most 'proof' about space related things on ATS, the only overwhelming thing about it is its inconclusivity.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

You have never heard of the "moon landing was faked" thing?
You got some searchin to do! get busy.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Of course I have, it's hardly even a conspiracy theory, it's a part of pop culture that's had the credibility beaten out of it.

What I have never come across is a serious modern day conspiracy theorist trying to convince people we didn't land on it. Every arguement I've seen concedes that the moon landing probably did happen, but that there are still many inconsistencies in the OS, which may point to any number of other happenings..

As I said though, I've not delved too deeply into this one. Perhaps there are some people out there saying we haven't been there but as I see it, they are a minority.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
overwhelming evidence? i can hardly make out what i am looking at, if this is considered overwhelming evidence of a flag, then we can post a few dark pixels as overwhelming evidence for anything.

come on, we demand better evidence than this to prove other stuff, why have the standards been lowered when it suits?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Watch 'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon'..its a real eye-opener..

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), currently orbiting the Moon just 50 km off the surface, has taken more shots of the Apollo 17 landing site… and has seen the actual U.S. flag!

I don't see any flag. All I see are a few dark pixels. Try again, "mooner." Photos are so easily manipulated, and NASA employs them by the dozens.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Watch 'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon'..its a real eye-opener..

I mentioned this documentary in a thread the tother day, though I couldnt recall the name.

This is a good one to watch, Rumsfeld admits they made a fake video of the landing 'just in case', but Im sure Im not the only one who doesnt trust the motivation of anything that guy says.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the same people who not to long go admitted to "doctoring" space photographs?
If they would lie about one thing why not other things?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Anyone who believes the moon landing actually happened is either,

1 incredibly naive
2 unfortunately uneducated
3 lacking discernment
4 lacking in logical reasoning

[snip]

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

edit on 2010/10/27 by GradyPhilpott because: Snipped generalized insult

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the moon landing happened as a matter of fact it happened more then once.
But personally i wont wast my time with people who got nothing but F in science class

top topics

<<   2 >>

join