It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is to hold no faith in reincarnation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The subject doesn't matter, or some are thrown in the sulphur and fire or are resurrected. It is a scam!
Why would one alive have to believe..

Reincarnation, to demonise a person, to break a person to add other entities in posession of that person.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Many are starting to realize!
It held no faith, what have they done? Why didn't they keep their head at it? It is a disaster!
The teachings of demons!
Angels break them down! ATTACK! as she was driven through the desert the birth of the child has been!
The horned lamb will conquer!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Nothing but a fools game, in times they will not find gain errrrrrr QUESTED!

WE ARE BORN!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Yes, the Christian faith teaches resurrection (ie a single, unrepeatable event) rather than reincarnation (a repeating event).
Your statements are not clear. Are you suggesting that people who think they have experienced past lives are being led astray by evil spirits?
I'm hesitant to put words in your mouth, because I know what reaction that might get.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For what Time period do you think the world has already been?
I don't know what to think about that.
It are the dead telling you things you get envisioned. The heart may feel alike.

I am broken.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I disagree with your definitions. I believe history can repeat itself and events. For example, the witnesses shall be resurrected after 3.5 days just as Jesus was. A repeated event. I do not believe in souls repeating themselves though, such as the idea of an avatar.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

I meant "non-repeatable" from the viewpoint of the individual. In Christian teaching, a person only gets resurrected once. As distinct from reincarnation teaching, when he may be "incarnated" more than once.
I think your comment on "souls" means the same thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thanks, I see what you mean now.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Tis hard to follow the OPs train of thought, but on Reincarnation and Heaven, IMO:

We as humans have all already been animals, our souls have been animals before, then we became new human souls that have to learn their way into heaven - and it takes more than a life time to do that (unless you are Jesus who lived a perfect life if you believe in the Bible/Urantia Book).

So one may indeed have to have many lives to be of the standard to graduate into the next dimension of reality we call "Heaven".

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So one may indeed have to have many lives to be of the standard to graduate into the next dimension of reality we call "Heaven".

So thank you for your wise words, Abba!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
yes, and when they are resurrected they may live FOREVER
What a great God!!

top topics

join