It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 3D Analysis (Media Manipulation?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

If this "ball" is top-secret technology and the footage was mistakenly shown live as suggested by Richard D. Hall--why did WNBC replay the footage a couple times?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Why doesn't the reporter in the helicopter say a word about this huge commercial airliner approaching the second tower? Is she and the pilot of the helicopter blind? How can they both miss this supposed huge airliner from their vantage point? It's supposedly coming in their direction, isn't it? Could it be that maybe she didn't see a large commercial airliner or anything else approaching the tower for that matter? Very, very suspicious.

Remember, this was a crystal clear blue sky day with plenty of visibility. Don't look at the quality of the video - which was absolutely low resolution off color rubbish to help obscure whatever may have or may have not impacted against the tower.

In case you didn't know, it's a lot easier to get away with blue screen CGI trickery when you're working with atrocious low resolution off color images. These are the wealthiest broadcasters in the world and they could not afford a professional broadcast quality camera on 9/11? Sure they couldn't. This garbage looks like it was recorded on somebody's $50.00 cell phone.

"I dunno.....I think your "correction" is still too high.....0.07% of the US population is somewhere around 25 million. WAY too high!!!"

What's the matter, they didn't teach you multiplication of percentages in grade school? Just for your information, 0.07% of the U.S. population is approximately 250,000 - not 25 million. Dude, you weren't even in the ballpark.

You don't even know how to do a simple multiplication equation and we're supposed to take your theories on 9/11 seriously? Really, you're supposed to be an expert on flying airplanes, but you have no clue on how to use a calculator?

It's a good thing I don't fly, since I have no chance of having you as a pilot. I can picture you now trying to figure out how much further the airplane can fly with its remaining fuel.

edit on 23-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Why doesn't the reporter in the helicopter say a word about this huge commercial airliner approaching the second tower? Is she and the pilot of the helicopter blind? How can they both miss this supposed huge airliner from their vantage point? It's supposedly coming in their direction, isn't it? Could it be that maybe she didn't see a large commercial airliner or anything else approaching the tower for that matter? Very, very suspicious.

Remember, this was a crystal clear blue sky day with plenty of visibility. Don't look at the quality of the video - which was absolutely low resolution off color rubbish to help obscure whatever may have or may have not impacted against the tower.

In case you didn't know, it's a lot easier to get away with blue screen CGI trickery when you're working with atrocious low resolution off color images. These are the wealthiest broadcasters in the world and they could not afford a professional broadcast quality camera on 9/11? Sure they couldn't. This garbage looks like it was recorded on somebody's $50.00 cell phone.

"I dunno.....I think your "correction" is still too high.....0.07% of the US population is somewhere around 25 million. WAY too high!!!"

What's the matter, they didn't teach you multiplication of percentages in grade school? Just for your information, 0.07% of the U.S. population is approximately 250,000 - not 25 million. Dude, you weren't even in the ballpark.

You don't even know how to do a simple multiplication equation and we're supposed to take your theories on 9/11 seriously? Really, you're supposed to be an expert on flying airplanes, but you have no clue on how to use a calculator?

and thats not even mentioning the "reporters" lack of any shock or emotion when the wtc is "hit" and explodes.

worth a listen for those who claim thats a logical or normal reaction to witnessing such an event.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join