It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 3D Analysis (Media Manipulation?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A Very interesting Presentation,

And this maybe a good reason Y they did IT!

edit on 26-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: Addit a new war on oil video

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 27/10/2010 by Sauron because: Mod Note

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I ran across the first video last night on you tube. I was never a "No Planer".... now I'm not so sure, and frankly am even more dismayed at the possiblities of the complexity of this rabbit hole. What did it for me was when the video was reversed and no plane in sight. Wow.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Fractional Reserve Banking . An Ingenious way to Enslave People through Economic Manipulation . Is the Human Mind that capable of Evil ? Maybe it's Time for Mankind to start all Over Again once this world we now Live in is Finally Destroyed by those who would Practice this Insane Manipulation of their fellow Man ?.........

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

I agree that the initial footage 4:35 that is compared has been tampered, but I would like someone to site where the media is shown using the tampered footage that this gentleman is comparing in his video and stated was used by NBC's evening news. I have looked for it, and so far I haven't been able to find the media using the tampered footage. So help me out.

Thanks...

and if anyone else can help me find the name of first song that plays, that would be cool too

edit on 27-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is what i make of it! all this 9/11 Conspiracy. To me and to 70% of the USA! know the was a inside job and a false flag attack! AND YES US Human can and we do # like that! some of US! don't look at things the way some DO, they are evil people in this world and WE ALL KNOW that! .. Some times life can be a Movie!

Google: LA We Are Change 9/11 Truth

People all OVER THE World*** ARE WAKENING UP. ARE YOU?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I WILL NEVER FORGET

I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!

For the record, I am not a political activist or conspiracy theorist or part of the "lizard people" as one person said - I simply put up a selection of movies that I found interesting.

IS THAT CLEAR?

edit on 27-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I agree that the initial footage 4:35 that is compared has been tampered, but I would like someone to site where the media is shown using the tampered footage that this gentleman is comparing in his video and stated was used by NBC's evening news. I have looked for it, and so far I haven't been able to find the media using the tampered footage. So help me out.

Thanks...

and if anyone else can help me find the name of first song that plays, that would be cool too

edit on 27-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

the links are down idk was going on. but they ! really on to this video and others

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I watched about half of the first video linked (part 1/2) before I just had to shut it down because I couldn't stand it any longer. What a load of dingoes kidneys (apologies to Douglas Adams) that guy is presenting and perhaps he even believes it himself though I doubt he actually does somehow. What's of greater concern is the thought that there's anyone on the planet viewing it and taking it as serious 'research' when all it is, is a blatant plug for the 'September Clues' propaganda and not even a good effort at that.

Sorry but there's no 'truth' to be found in the presentation.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

I watched about half of the first video linked (part 1/2) before I just had to shut it down because I couldn't stand it any longer. What a load of dingoes kidneys (apologies to Douglas Adams) that guy is presenting and perhaps he even believes it himself though I doubt he actually does somehow. What's of greater concern is the thought that there's anyone on the planet viewing it and taking it as serious 'research' when all it is, is a blatant plug for the 'September Clues' propaganda and not even a good effort at that.

Sorry but there's no 'truth' to be found in the presentation.

Hey Debunker!.

Do u even know who Richard D Hall, is?

Link to his Website
Rrichplanet.net

Am from NYC! i know! what im talking about just cant say to mach. !

all i can do is point you to a video.. i want Justice For 9/11 and is not the people who are GOV. said

edit on 27-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: Justice For 9/11

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No I don't get paid to find flaws in things like that video but I'd be rich if I did with the plethora of badly (and obviously) flawed 'analyses' like it. The majority of the actual 'movement' has already denounced all the 'no plane' theories and not just recently either so, if you're really keen to hitch your 'truth' wagon to something substantial, this is one of the worst examples you could be starting with.

It debunks itself without any input from me at all

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Lol thats how he debunked it
he didnt watch it
it was that easy
its not true
because i didnt see it happen

I would like to see the actual news footage of the ball going into the building
the one used in this video
has anyone tried debunking that?

could someone link?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Where are all of those missing passengers?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Lol thats how he debunked it
he didnt watch it
it was that easy
its not true
because i didnt see it happen

I would like to see the actual news footage of the ball going into the building
the one used in this video
has anyone tried debunking that?

could someone link?

let me ask you this...

if im the FBI! OR CIA u think im going to let these video or tape. out ! ? NO! and they did take some and maybe half! of them.. what happen to WTC 7? or the Pentagon. Video's we all talk about 9/11. but on the some DAY! the Pentagon and WTC 7 was hit as well. ?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hey HYADEAN2025

I'm sure the fellow poster doesn't get paid for making sane comments. Either do I...

Your first Vid is utter, utter nonsense. September clues is utter, utter nonsense.
Your trying to tell us the world media is in on the inside job? Wow. Thats something.
And that, through some kind of TV wizardry, they created a live special effect, from at least 20+ camera OB feeds? And that all the civilian footage was doctored too?

The rabbit hole gets deeper...or more shallow. I'm with the latter.

S

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Can someone please explain the ball going into the tower
it was suppose to be a airplane!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Maybe I have astigmatism or something but that 'ball' quite obviously has wings on it (obvious even at utube compression levels) which goes to support the idea that it's a plane. Sort of fits the eyewitness reports and all the other recorded evidence showing a plane doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

" I ran across the first video last night on you tube. I was never a "No Planer".... now I'm not so sure, and frankly am even more dismayed at the possiblities of the complexity of this rabbit hole. What did it for me was when the video was reversed and no plane in sight. Wow. "

One thing about the First Two Videos that perplexes me the most is this Gentlemans Theory of the " Ball " . He never discusses Eyewitness Testimony that has People at the Scene actually seeing the Second Plane hitting the Tower . If the TV Video Footage of the Impact was " Doctored " somehow , then why haven't Eye Witnesses come forward and mentioned seeing a " Ball " instead of a Plane hitting the Tower ? How could they have not noticed the Difference ? Care to take a stab at Explaining that ?

edit on 27-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Perhaps this link explains the balls. angelsfortruth.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
the ball flying into the building was extremely large that looks only 3 feet in diameter
the one going into the twin towers looked at least 30

i will get to the witness's after the ball is explained

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Where are all of those missing passengers?

They are probably being used as test rabbits

just wanna say to all who don't think 911 was and job done by people who are in control over us are stupid or trolls,
don't even bother write any thing here if you don't understand the big picture.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join