It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity is not only easy, you can make it happen from old junk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well if the link above does not work , try this one. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Well if the link above does not work , try this one. www.youtube.com...

Well we know this guy is full of it because he said they're manufactured down in Brazil. There is no way in hell the US Military would have them manufactured anywhere else but on US soil. Look at the first test of the nuke.. us soil.

I call bs.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It is funny how everyone uses conventional physics to debunk anti gravity. Not realizing that if conventional physics was responsible for anti gravity, then it would be an everyday occurrence.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0ba140868c6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Maybe... but also, there is a conspiracy theory that Adolf Hitler and some trusted Nazis (30 unaccounted for submarines) traveled to Brazil when WWII ended. This is where they set up base for anti gravity technology which they didn't develop in time to come out on top of WWII. This theory also usually includes a story about them later traveling to Antarctica in order to set up another base (which ultimately failed).

In conclusion, this tech wouldn't necessarily be US, it would be German engineered maybe with US assistance...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

It's more funny to see how many people believe that "anti-gravity" is possible when there is not one shred of evidence pointing to anyone in our civilization being able to neutralize gravity.

It's also funny how many here take conventional physics for granted. Like they would have any clue on how to design a satellite and put it into orbit via rocketry.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Yes I've heard of that theory. But it's not a theory as it makes zero sense. It's just alot of dis & misinformation.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Another practitioner of anti-gravity research. John Hutchinson of New Westminster, BC, Canada. He may not have been as much of a master as Leedskalning, but definitely showing that there is some weight to the claims made at Coral Castle.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, If you really want to know how the saucers do it here's one of their old engine designs. The simple idea was that they break Newtons law of motion which states the following.

In a closed system an action creates a equal and opposite reaction. How do you break it? Simple. The action and reaction consist of kinetic energy. Therefore what you do is simply transform the reaction. Change or divert the reaction in some way and suddenly the action is larger than the reaction. And the imbalance creates motion.

Example. Take 2 flywheels and mount them in the same chassis so that they are mirror images of each other. Mount a strong permanent magnet on each flywheel and two electromagnets at the 9:00 and 3:00 positions. Have both flywheels rotating at 100 rpm syncronized so each hits the 12:00 position exactly at the same time. Then watch what happens during a rotation.

The upper flywheel rotates the magnet to the 3:00 position. The electromagnet is set to attract the magnet. What happens? The flywheel increases speed. And the equal and opposite reaction is the electromagnet is given a "kick" in the upward direction. And what happens on the other flywheel is that the other magnet went to the 9:00 position. And the other electromagnet received a equal "kick" in the upward direction. And then the power is cut to the electromagnets and the magnets rotate on by.

The net result is a kinetic energy kick in the upward position from both EMs. Counteracting the natural impulse of the chassis to rotate. And the reaction is that the flywheels increase rotational speed.

The 2nd part of the rotation happens as the upper magnet approaches the 9:00 EM. This time the EM is set to repel. And as the magnet gets to the 9:00 position the EM gets a "kick" in the upward direction. And the flywheel slows down. And the lower magnet and flywheel are doing the mirror action to it's 3:00 magnet.

Net result is the flywheels slow down. The electromagnets are creating kinetic motion kicks in the upward direction.

And that is how you break Newton's law of motion. With a transformed reaction. Now put several hundred of them on the bottom of your space ship and make it so they can be rotated. Upward and then forward motion.

edit on 29-10-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Oh. I was under the impression that it came from this recorded incident, Operation Highjump. Admiral Byrd took 4,000 soldiers, a battleship, airship cruiser, and other armaments specifically for exploration? Hard to believe...

What makes this theory "make zero sense" to you? I would like you to enlighten me because I'm only looking for truth...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
"Ofcourse I am not going to admit that I've made anything that works, but the secrets are clearly quite simple."

looks like you just debunked this all by yourself

Show me some evidence and then we can talk.

It would be good if you discussed what he wrote, hence this is a discussion forum.

What are you doing>?

That is a shut down of discussion, you are useless.

What he proposes is an idea, some questions would help him, and help you understand better, as he explains his side and you question the parts you don't understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownSheep
Sorry to put in the whole quote, but I agree. I thought the Higgs Boson particle was one of the Holy Grails of physics being searched for at the moment. I wasn't aware that it had been proven to exist. I'm not saying I don't believe that it exists. Can someone please tell me if it has?

You thought correctly. It's not been seen yet, but if it exists they'll find it at CERN.

Originally posted by 7minds

Another practitioner of anti-gravity research. John Hutchinson of New Westminster, BC, Canada. He may not have been as much of a master as Leedskalning, but definitely showing that there is some weight to the claims made at Coral Castle.

In a posting to the sci.physics.research newsgroup, Marc Millis, who ran the now-defunct Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program for NASA wrote:

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on The Discovery Channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts......Yes, I am the author and therefor am biased as to the value of this report.
—Marc G. Millis, "Video Footage Of Antigravity?"

Source: Wiki

That all you got?

Harte

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Leave it up to gravity, the so called weakest force that keeps us all grounded.
In the end understanding it will liberate us from this place.
Gravity is what keeps us from infecting the universe.If and when we can overcome,we will become worthy.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting post, but there seems to be a lot of confusion here.
I would like to point out a few things;
There is recorded evidence of weight loss in rotating magnetic systems (specifically superconductors)
Also a 'gravity pulse generator' was built that could push a plastic ball on a string in a glass case, both experiments done by Podkletnov. If you read his work it all seems to be above board & very real. Similar effects have been noticed by others working in this area.
The higgs boson has indeed yet to be found, remember this particle is mathematically predicted, but the mathematical model that predicts it is itself flawed.
Personally, i see a much clearer simpler explanation in 'new' aether theory, Zero point,etc..
I believe it was Lee & Yang who already recieved a nobel prize for a theory of everything, including unified field, time etc. Harold Aspden, Tom Bearden & others also have similar theories-good alternatives for QM.Here is a PDF of one of his papers;
media.abovetopsecret.com...
Leedskalin is a very interesting case, according to the stories, the chain hoist held a box containing ?????
that was placed over the stones, wherupon they became weightless.
Your explanation of how this worked amazes me, because there has been no satisfactory explanation up till now.
The super geometry (or sacred geometry) theories are also very interesting, but i still can't see an application of this theory. There are at least 6 of these theories, all of which need to be studied by as wide a group as possible, one of them , or maybe a combination of them, is the real deal.
One thing everyone seems to forget is the SPEED at which gravity propagates, in celestial mechanics, students are told to regard the gravitational effect as being instantaneous-otherwise their calculations for positions of stars/ orbits etc just would not work. Gravity it seems, works at hundreds of millions times the speed of light, of course it can do this, it has no mass or EM function, which is photon related, it is not affected by anything other than the prescence of mass, and probably due to the spin of the particles on a microscopic level, and rotating bodies as a whole (including galaxies)-there, we've got rotation again.
Laithwaite was probably the first person i know of who started asking these questions, & his gyroscope experiments proved that inertia & momentum are 2 separate things-again rotation is the key.
Were getting there........
edit on 4-11-2010 by playswithmachines because: Added link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join