It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity is not only easy, you can make it happen from old junk

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In many years of personal research, I've not only found the key to field unification in particle physics using a theory based on projective geometry, which I've shown many can solve all the mysteries of the cosmos, but through understanding gravity and particle relationships, I can see easy methods for producing antigravity.
Gravity happens when particles of a certain size, which flow like wind to return to black holes anywhere and everywhere in exchange with large ones produced, get logjammed between atoms, between heavenly bodies, everything. They flow around them and end up pushing them together by doing so. Ed Leedskalnin knew the trick, same trick that built the pyramids; produce a magnetic current of a specific geometry which serpentines around a circle, and when you attach his chainhoist which worked like an antenna, you use earth's magnetic hz wave to constantly break particles from each-other resulting in 2 different ion charges. What happens is when you spin his device with a bell on top and contact there as well, it spins off the largest particles like Higgs bosons, which will lock together into sets of 7 including 3 slightly smaller bosons around the perimeter. The video is on my youtube channel 'mikefromspace'.
nearly identically, you can use a similar means to build an ark, you can make your own lf hz wave to replace earth's forces,; the ion charges that form between the magnetics to give off pump z wave discharges of positrons, which are these 7 particles locked together on 2d places of linear spin. There are many forms of antigravity, most surpass this tech quite well, but this is by far the neatest, since you could gather basic magnets, file them down, and make one of these from old tv's and junk. He used a Model T crank and flywheel with 120 flywheel magnets. You can still get these today for about $360 total new. Making a smaller version of neodymium magnets however would be best if you know what you're doing. I'm working on a way to use water, and even sheetmetal with coil windings to make a field for an even lower tech device. Ofcourse I am not going to admit that I've made anything that works, but the secrets are clearly quite simple. You could build a flying craft from nothing but junk. Making one that lasts under continuous discharge of positrons is another story, but it would last a while from even cheap magnets. Suppose you could just gather junk from a junkyard, cement filed magnets together, use cast iron hubs to replace the bell shape perhaps as a discharge capacitor that works part of the lf resonant wave by pulsing discharge, and maybe even make the frame out of bamboo and duct tape.
Other uses for the field this thing can produce are ionizing h2o into hho. This is what I'm working on now, making one that lasts, and very small. Hoping to bring it down to the size of a fuel injector someday.
Ever wonder why many ufos have to have sets of 3 lights? By mutual influence, the particle vacuums that float from gravity must shape lenticular- Ie; they float like bubbles in space/time from gravity.

Well if you have any questions please post them on my youtube channel somehow if you can, on pertinent video.
thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well OK then!
One of the great mysteries of physics SOLVED ( again) right here on ATS!

But, plese, simplify it for us simpletons by inviting a local TV crew over, then leviating, oh, say a 88 Buick Regal into the air on tape!
Think you could arrainge that?
Gee thanks!

edit on 26-10-2010 by OldDragger because: Attempt at spelling "arriange" correctly, and failure to do so!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"Ofcourse I am not going to admit that I've made anything that works, but the secrets are clearly quite simple."

looks like you just debunked this all by yourself

Show me some evidence and then we can talk.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmrmikee
Ed Leedskalnin knew the trick, same trick that built the pyramids; produce a magnetic current of a specific geometry which serpentines around a circle, and when you attach his chainhoist which worked like an antenna, you use earth's magnetic hz wave....

Going way out a on a limb here but what if Ed Leedskalin's chainhoist just worked like a chainhoist..?

I mean really. He used it to hoist rocks. Can't it just be a chainhoist?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
so as well as figuring out anti-gravity using junk, you also know the secrets of the cosmos?
are you sure an internet forum is the best way to let the world know?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Going way out a on a limb here but what if Ed Leedskalin's chainhoist just worked like a chainhoist..?

I mean really. He used it to hoist rocks. Can't it just be a chainhoist?

we shouldn't mock 'years of personal research'. i can see a Nobel prize on the horizon for this.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi mike. Sorry most people dont understand why you would say you would never admit to having a working model.

But maybe a few drawings to show possible positioning and set up. You know, just more novelty purposes.

S&f for outside the box thinking. I to believe ed was using more than just a hoist to lift tons of rock. Plus he knew where exactly to build his castle.

Did you also here when they went to replace a bearing on the perfectly placed slab you can push with one finger to open, They discovered a plate of metal that i have heard was of unknown origin.

Coral castle is a wonder in itself to me. A truly modern wonder.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Yes, we are IDIOTS compared to the great minds at work here! FOOLS!

There have been crackpot theories forever. Nothing new here. Just a lot of meaningless stringing of (OOOOOOOOO!) technical sounding jibberish. Please.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
this sounds cool!
I want a spaceship!
I'm favoriting your thread so I can remember this.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

all right, finally someone i can trust and is so knoweledgeable. So tell me how you did it. Whats your secrets. you can trust me, i won't tell here on A.T.S. Tell me all your secrets. Could you exsplain in detain how you came across the idea of accomplishing anti-gravity? Give me pics, drawings, video, schematics, and show me how to build such a thing here on A.T.S. I promise i won't tell here on A.T.S. I will let you do all the talking. I cain't wait to see all the things you will show me so i can build my own anti-gravity spaceship. Hey, DUDE, ill wait right here on A.T.S for your videos and stuff, OK. i'll be anti-gravitating in no time.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
can you put a like to your youtube page mrmrmikee?
I can not find it?

you are just saying what has been said before.
post true info on youtube from a cyber caffe.

P.S. I can realy fly all the time!!!
ok it is in my dreams. good fun

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Gravity is but a program in our mind, in this holographic universe, along with time. Matter is only a frequency of energy streams, configured by design. There is nothing solid here, its all akin to being in a laptop or a dvd player.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's such a shame that people are so quick to discount this, especially if they don't even understand it.

I’ve seen it done myself, it's not particularly difficult and as he says you can make it happen with very simple materials.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, however, you mentioned something about spinning off the largest particles, like the Higgs Boson. I am under the impression that the Higgs Boson particle has NEVER been observed, therefore doesn't currently exist in the understanding of subatomic particles. That isn't to say, just because we cannot see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, however, I'm fairly sure that the Higgs Boson is NOT one of the largest subatomic particles, due to the fact that it is unobservable (because of it's miniscule size) that would leave anyone with any form of deductive reasoning skills, that you are incorrect in stating that anything can remove this, unknown, extremely tiny subatomic particle from the rest of its make-up. Touching on that subject, how do you know (even if they did connect into groups of seven like you claim) that this is what is going on? If our top scientists of today cannot observe the Higgs Boson particle with the billion dollar machines they are using today, how do you know they exist, let alone what they do under various conditions?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here:

www.blazelabs.com...

Get building you mighty debunkers you, chop chop.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't know about anyone else here on ATS, but I for one would not trust a space saucer that I made from a junk yard scrap pile, I could just see it now, I'm happily zipping one mile straight up, proudly heading for my own personal exploration of outer space and.....kerplunk!!! I fall back to earth like a stone! Forget it! I will stick to only the highest quality materials for my saucer. Now I just have to get those plans you have of a working model!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

You're not going to get one mile up, it won't even carry you unless you made a gargantuan one. Think of it as a crude technology demonstrator, I'd leave the rest to DARPA and the boys at A51.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I`m thinking this is something in the lines of how the triangle ran I seen. Very interesting although I`m extremely lost in some of it.. Keep up the good work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join