It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Roswell Crash relates to NASA 'Ritual Alignment System'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Having just finished reading Dark Mission by Hoagland and Bara. Regardless of what one thinks of Hoagland's theories, there is a great deal to ponder in this book. I was struck by the authors' apparent discovery of a pattern of NASA lunar/martian mission launch and landing site selections based upon a hyperdimensional model of physics related to the star tetrahedron, Sirius and it's (sirius') position of being 19.47 (19.5) degrees
relative to either launch position, landing position or even photo releases dealing with Cydonia and other martian/lunar-related targets.
Hoagland makes a very compelling case that major events in matters concerning space exploration (specifically related to the moon and mars), all involve what he refers to as NASA's "Ritual Alignment System".
That said, it occurs to me that this relation might also extend back to other matters involving possible extraterrestrial contact. 1947, allegedly the year of the Roswell New Mexico UFO crash, also fits in with the so-called sacred 19.47 degrees. Perhaps this contact might have also been a part of this ritualized sacred-number alignment system.
Just a thought...forgive me if this has already been noticed and/or discussed.
- AMTAT

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
yep, I believe it. When it comes to money, power, and technology, you just gotta factor in a little bit of magick. These elites are up to something, I'm just not sure what, exactly.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Apparently, this Sirius @19.47 degrees formula deals with all matters related to NASA/extraterrestrial contact and it's gradual path to disclosure.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

yeah, "disclosure" but on whose terms?
If benevolent aliens wanted us to stop blowing ourselves up, then they would have been here ages ago. So if I get some funny looking Green Man stepping out of an "Unidentified Flying Object" and this "Space Alien" tells me that his people have been watching since the bronze age, then I am going to know that's a fat load of BS, and that NASA has been fabricating "evidence" of ETs (which they've yet to reveal, still waiting on blue beam), and that NASA has been brainwashing people to prepare the world for Project Blue beam, and fake alien invasions. Look out for the mercury holograms, and "missile" lasers.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A brief check longitude check, also places Roswell N.M. at 33 degrees N.; In addition to 19.47, 33 is the other primary coordinate number involved in NASA's "Ritual Alignment System".

-IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Re: Roswell

Does anyone know if the Roswell UFO crash incident was timed with atmospheric testing of nukes? If the military did test nukes in the same week then there's a chance we accidently knocked an alien craft/Space animal out of our orbit. I base this on the number of strange crafts/things viewed by NASA on their space shuttle missions like the Tether incident flight STS75.
I'm sure this has been covered so if anyone has links to more info please forward them

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It has been stated that the US radar systems were being tested, thereby potentially knocking one out. Almost like Tesla's weapon.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They claim a radar system test.
Maybe it actually was a successful weapons system test.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It coincided with the year of Alistair Crowley's death. (1947)

Crowley, Jack Parsons (of JPL) and L Ron Hubbard (of Scientology) were in the Ordo Templi Orientis.

Alistair Crowley
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
It has been stated that the US radar systems were being tested, thereby potentially knocking one out. Almost like Tesla's weapon.

Very interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by leira7

Apparently, this Sirius @19.47 degrees formula deals with all matters related to NASA/extraterrestrial contact and it's gradual path to disclosure.

Have to ask ... Just how dos Sirius to 19.47 degrees?

The RightAscention of Sirius is 6hrs and change which is about 90 degrees, and the Declination is - 15 degrees (and change).

new topics

top topics

join