It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS of ATS' ALIENS and UFO Forum***

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Basically, let the frauds and charlatans speak on here people, let the people who are ignorant carry on so we can all be confused more about the subject.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Basically, let the frauds and charlatans speak on here people, let the people who are ignorant carry on so we can all be confused more about the subject.

Yes, indeed, let them speak! So that their stories, pics and videos can be examined and analyzed in order to expose those frauds for what they are.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I agree with rude behavior but this sounds riducilous, who are you???

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
tought this was a room of ALIENS and UFO Forumm not preach aboubt ATS behavier,, get a clue host

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Bravo. The amount of insults being thrown around lately is beyond insanity.

100% Agree with this. If someone can't have a rational discussion without being nasty and insulting, then they should join some other site.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Well stupid or ignorant people should learn not to post trash and actually do some research. THat's what people are angry at on here, and that's why we have MODS if they go too far. We don't need an ATS behaviour thread, i've seen too many, if someone says something stupid, i will call it, i'm not going to respect it.
edit on 30/10/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Well stupid or ignorant people should learn not to post trash and actually do some research. THat's what people are angry at on here, and that's why we have MODS if they go too far. We don't need an ATS behaviour thread, i've seen too many, if someone says something stupid, i will call it, i'm not going to respect it.
edit on 30/10/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

You don't have to respect what they say, you DO have to respect their right to say it, you can call it but call it politely or have mods on your back, ATS isn't some place people can come to, to tease or belittle other posters, just to show the world they are supposedly brighter, the joke is by being rude or belittling folk you actually expose yourself.

Those points were not aimed specifically at yourself, I've never consciously noted you posting or being rude, but the advice stands dude.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think there needs to be a rule against people posting threads with titles like:

The Moon is an artificial alien spacecraft -- Undeniable PROOF

and

THE MOST CONVINCING ALIEN VIDEO EVER SEEN OMG DEBUNK THIS SUCKAS!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
I think there needs to be a rule against people posting threads with titles like:

The Moon is an artificial alien spacecraft -- Undeniable PROOF

and

THE MOST CONVINCING ALIEN VIDEO EVER SEEN OMG DEBUNK THIS SUCKAS!!

I think a thread from the management saying that is what is needed.

Picking on those who pick on those who pick on others is just wrong.

M'kay.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Picking on those who pick on those who pick on others is just wrong.

M'kay.

-m0r

M'kay

But picking on those who pick on others,almost paradoxically, just isn't wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Exactly, i completely agree - The trash that some people post and claim it as 100% undeniable proof.

I'm more than happy enough to respect people's "right" to say whatever they want on here, but if i disagree i will say, and i will show them why what they are saying is wrong, i hate ignorance and people being misleaded whether intentional or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you so much, Springer!
I left for a while, because reading all the negativity was bringing me down and making me hesitate to post; but lately, I've been coming back, on and off, just to see if there has been anything interesting to read while offline. Reading this post was the cause of my looking up my username and password and legitimately logging back in again. Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Good job Springer! This site is a great thing you're doing! Flagged because no matter what your opinion, I believe you should be respectful of other opinions.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join