It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Nephilim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was originally posted in the Introductions thread forum, but I have passed 20 posts since then and felt this forum to be the most appropriate.

I am not sure if a thread on this topic or similar has been created before but I am more interested in your opinions and comprehension of this idea, as I feel it is not mainstream.

The meat of this presentation certainly begins in part 6 of 12. The first 6 serve to better educate you on current physical principles and theories such as hyper-dimensions, as well as background on the UFO phenomenon beginning with Roswell and the classification acts.

For those beginning to wonder if this is a "religious rant", it isn't. I am not religious, although I do believe Christ is my savior and the one and only God. God never advertised a religion, and he certainly didn't refer to it as Christianity. What he did offer was forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life.

Chuck Missler: Return of the Nephilim

I chose to link them, as opposed to embedding, because I appreciate having a page load quickly (wireless broadband user) as I assume most everyone does. Besides, Youtube has better bandwidth.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Below is just an exert of some of the material discussed:

Genesis 6:1-2 [This quote, with the full material, begins in part 7 of 12 of this series]

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the Sons of God saw the daughters of men and that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Sons of God = (Hebrew) Bene HaElohim = angels; or direct creation of God.
We, humans, are not Sons of God. We are Sons of Adam (Romans details this)

Jude 6-7 (NT) also eludes to this:

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I watched the series.... interesting. It COULD fit... and I certainly believe there's more to the story than the black and white version of the Bible. Thanks for posting... very interesting, indeed. Some of the evidence presented.

Also, interesting about how all the angles of a triangle, when drawn upon flat 2 dimensional plane, equal 180, but upon a 3 dimensional plane, equals 270. Very interesting indeed... contributes much creedence to the validity of hyper-dimensional theory.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
return ,of me!!!!! oh how wonderful!! ...
ill have to take some time out and review your thread
thank you for the post my dear

Nephi

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Carl Mcoy must be skint, the royalties for "Hardware" must have run out. I had better dust off (sic) me old coat, hat and boots and hit the road again myself.

Altogether now..... Moonchild..... Moonchild....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
  Genesis 1:26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27   So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:28   And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The sons of God ?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
  Genesis 1:26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27   So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:28   And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The sons of God ?

If you believe mankind are 'Sons of God'. Hebrew translation is clear on the meaning. Please investigate the core material of my OP rather than replying to scripture I included, which had you read and understood, would NOT have led you to this reply.

edit on 27-10-2010 by JollyLlama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JollyLlama

The sons of God ?

If you believe mankind are 'Sons of God'. Hebrew translation is clear on the meaning. Please investigate the core material of my OP rather than replying to scripture I included, which had you read and understood, would NOT have led you to this reply.

Well, before you go spanking him too hard, the quotes from Genesis 1:26 goes directly towards the point of who the Sons of God really were - "our image"? Who is "our"?

You can find that used a few times in Genesis, including 3:22:

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

Plural again.

Us?

edit on 10/27/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter

The sons of God ?

Well, before you go spanking him too hard, the quotes from Genesis 1:26 goes directly towards the point of who the Sons of God really were - "our image"? Who is "our"?

You can find that used a few times in Genesis, including 3:22:

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

Plural again.

Us?

edit on 10/27/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

I sure am glad we never ate from the Tree of Life because then we would be "KNOW IT ALLS" forever
"I'm right and you are wrong" would go on forever

edit on 27-10-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

*sigh* Is too much to expect for someone to investigate the post thoroughly?

The *Us* refers to the trinity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

This was originally posted in the Introductions thread forum, but I have passed 20 posts since then and felt this forum to be the most appropriate.

I am not sure if a thread on this topic or similar has been created before but I am more interested in your opinions and comprehension of this idea, as I feel it is not mainstream.

The meat of this presentation certainly begins in part 6 of 12. The first 6 serve to better educate you on current physical principles and theories such as hyper-dimensions, as well as background on the UFO phenomenon beginning with Roswell and the classification acts.

For those beginning to wonder if this is a "religious rant", it isn't. I am not religious, although I do believe Christ is my savior and the one and only God. God never advertised a religion, and he certainly didn't refer to it as Christianity. What he did offer was forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life.

Chuck Missler: Return of the Nephilim

I chose to link them, as opposed to embedding, because I appreciate having a page load quickly (wireless broadband user) as I assume most everyone does. Besides, Youtube has better bandwidth.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Below is just an exert of some of the material discussed:

Genesis 6:1-2 [This quote, with the full material, begins in part 7 of 12 of this series]

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the Sons of God saw the daughters of men and that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Sons of God = (Hebrew) Bene HaElohim = angels; or direct creation of God.
We, humans, are not Sons of God. We are Sons of Adam (Romans details this)

Jude 6-7 (NT) also eludes to this:

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Check out the material here
www.thechronicleproject.org...

end of the book of mankind (the appointed) talks about these guys, the offspring of the supreme ones (what Elohim really means if you know how to break down Hebrew) and human woman. The giants began to experiment with cross breeding with everything because their DNA allowed it. Hence minotaurs centaurs etc.
They in turn cross breed and on until the earth was becoming an abomination. That's when ruler of all stepped in and wiped it all out except for a select group to start again.
Jesus warned that as it was in the days of Noah it would be again just before he came. Elohim breeding with human woman and in charge of the Earth AGAIN.
How...the ones from the first time that are imprisoned in the abyss will escape and take control again.
Head guy is Azazal. The one who was the head of the world, is not and will be again. The beast rises from the pit. The abomination that causes desolation (his teachings did it the first time (book of Enoch)
So there is the Anti Christ

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That's quite a leap considering the Son wouldn't even be born for thousand of years yet from the time of the events in Genesis.

Many, many people believe the passages in the early bible where God speaks in the plural is very difficult to square with current Christian doctrine.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi guys, the US is not the trinity.
The word is the "Elohim", so bear with me. It is translated God, god, gods, depending what the translator needs to fit. They have the word wrong. It ends with a yod mam ... ym sound which makes it plural.
The word itself has nothing to do with God.
It literally means...the ones to respond to, or the supreme ones.

v26 And declare the supreme ones,"Therefore, make man, inside a copy of us, this to
duplicate us and so be dominate among that which swims the sea and among that to
fly the skies and among herds and in all the Earth and in all the producers of mass
offspring above the Earth.
v27 And so to actively produce the man, the supreme ones are copied inside. The
copy of the supreme ones to produce both the male and female. And so commanded
the supreme ones to produce those.

The problem is, nobody had a way of being sure what it said, until the chronicle project discovered the embedded system for translation, which actually shows what the word means.
Check reference here. You might want to read the research notes to understand how it works.

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I believe the Us refers to God and his angels.

Perhaps after this interbreeding is when satan and 1/3 of the angels left the kingdom?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

It meant the gathering of elder gods...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

The intention of my post was not to debate the various opinions surrounding scripture, but shed light upon the demon/alien parallel and how they may in fact be the same phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

join