It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JULIAN ASSANGE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is it!

Larry King and Julian Assange TONIGHT, LIVE ON CNN!

Larry claims a hard hitting interview going over the latest release of documents!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Hard hitting, sanitized, MSM censor approved, and packaged for mass consumption...

Don't count on any earth shaking revelations - unless one has been White House approved that is.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Who wants to be he will make him walk off set again by focusing on the minuscule things in his personal life instead of the organization wiki-leaks pentagon files. (compared to the grand scale of things in the pentagon war documents.) I look forward to the interview tho! Lets see if they try and do the same thing again.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Assange knows what is at stake!

He is on right now he must of got word of our little thread we had going.
edit on 25-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Garenteed they will, they will set him up and knock him down.Larry King is the biggest elitist puppet going.He will do whatever he's told, contrary to what the whole world has been led to believe.He is not hard hitting, he is a puppet, a trained seal.Just another jewish media puppet.He's payed gobs of money to spew TPTB's propaganda.CNN is a dog and pony show designed to brainwash and manipulate its viewers into believing whatever they tell them.The only reason Jullian assange is going on is because he's being lied to about the interview and will be cornered with questions that are irrelevant to the main truth.Or he actually believes that he can get through to the American people.I find it funny how if the American government wanted him dead, or arrested why not now ? They know exactly where he will be and when yet they wont get him ?After watching that bloated smug she devil Hillary Clinton condemn Jullian Assange at a recent press conference, you'd think she'd want to be the one to put the cuffs on herself.We need to stay focused on the truth.What you will see tonight will be a joke.The main truth in all of this is simple.That war is a business of death, it makes a select few very rich,and our leaders are murderers and liars.People like Larry King mean nothing, yet the whole world worships them.People like Jullian Assange mean everything to humanity, and the whole world hates them.This world cannot continue for long at this rate.peace.
edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Lets watch the freakin interview, its still on and your already setting up how CNN is going to"derail him"! 15 min. left lets hold our pants please!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
He called his RAPE CHARGES a trivial matter. Larry King told him IT IS NOT TRIVIAL! He Tells larry king he should be ashamed for asking him.

Finally spit out he didn't do it after he almost walked off again THIS IS GREAT !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Larry is doing a great job keeping it fair!

CNN also brought on Daniel Ellsberg retired Pentagon employee famous for leaking Pentagon Papers back during Vietnam. He said what the documents hold are disgusting!, Putrid, revolting, show of a cover up, and is completely ILLEGAL. Its the same thing Sadam Hussein was doing, and what we boldly prosecuted him to his death for. He said, he wonders if Obama knew that 15,000 deaths and tortures were never revealed before Wikileaks leak. And if he knew then why isnt the government reporting it.

BTW, Julian never walked off the set, Its what we saw, and how they made it look like he walked off the set.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I am watching it and sure enough Larry is spewing his preprogrammed propaganda.Just as predicted.Dont focus at all on the deaths of 109,000 people Larry, just focus on all the little details that mean nothing.Keep interuppting Larry.Larry King makes me ill.He's pathetic and so is CNN.Could you see the contempt in Larry Kings face for Jullian Assange.Cut him off in mid sentence Larry, dont you care about the comfimed deaths of 109,000 people?
Are the false allegations of rape what we need to focus on Larry?What a joke.Even Jullian Assange said larry King should be ashamed of himself.Then they just go to AC360.Larry never mentions the deaths of 109,000 people.Because he doesnt care.His hands are just as covered in blood as TPTB.This is exactly what I expected.
peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

False allegations of rape that only come after Jullian Assange exposes the murder of 109,000 people? Good job.Its good to see your focused on the real story and not being swayed by CNN and TPTB to deflect the truth.
peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It was an ok interview Im not a larry king fan he treats everyone like he is way more *elite* then them. He could be talking to the president and he thinks he's above them

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Anyone notice Assange constantly blinking and even scratching his ears? Tell signs for lying perhaps?

EDIT: Never mind I'm watching an interview from July. Still raises questions for me.
edit on 25/10/10 by Gehirn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gehirn

This is a man who most of TPTB in the world want dead.He is a marked man.He is being set up whereever he goes by TPTB media hounds.They manipulate him in interviews , they lie to him before interviews, they will do whatever they are told to make him look like a liar, and a traitor.All the while totally ignoring the truth he brings forth.That TPTB are liars and murderers and war is a business of death.That 109,000 civillians were murdered by our leaders and their soldiers of death.
He has always seemed to be a nervous person, even before all this bull about rape came out.He was always fidgety in interviews, I would be.The best way to bring someones credibilty down is to create a false allegation, then keep perpetuating it over and over, then sure enough people will start to repeat the false allegations and your on your way.Its the oldest trick in the book and you people fall for it hook line and sinker.You cant say Larry King is fair, then say CNN is crooked.They are the same entity.peace

edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Very true Mark, very true. It's all so predictable.
I'm just thankful that Assange has such a huge following and a lot of the public are very protective and supportive of him.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Thanks for the post.Heres another thread related to all of this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Seriously though, don't you all wonder why he isn't arrested while doing an interview on national/international television? You think the DoD/CIA/NSA or even the local police can't figure out where the studio is?

He is involved in committing not just one but an ever inflating series of the largest security violations in the history of mankind. Disseminating TOP SECRET records belonging to the Department of Defense and other government organizations around the world and every one of the worlds law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies are powerless to stop him and his web site?

I'd bet his name isn't even real, lol.

This is a thread in some sort of operation that is involving most of the governments of the western world to one degree or another.. OR.. The entire Western world is completely helpless in the face of a man with a keyboard and his IT guys....

You make the call.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
dang I didnt get a chance to see it. Probally didnt miss much from what you guys are saying....
Any chance its on the net yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2010 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xlovegunx
dang I didnt get a chance to see it. Probally didnt miss much from what you guys are saying....
Any chance its on the net yet?

I'm not sure.It will be on CNN"S website though.Your right you didnt miss much.Peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I would like to believe that he is a becon of light for humanity.But the more all of this goes on and TPTB come out half heartedly condemning him like they are powerless, gives me pause and concern that Wikileaks might just be a government operation all designed to further distract and spread disinfo.My gut feeling says no because Jullian Assange seems to meek of an agent and his recent support by Daniel Ellsberg gives credit to what he is trying to achieve.Also what would TPTB have to gain from exposing their own war crimes?The facts remain the same regardless of all the questions surrounding how and where he got the documents.What matters is he did get them and they reveal the horrors our leaders are committing against humanity.Plain and simple.Everything else is mute.peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join