It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JULIAN ASSANGE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I think the only thing that can be questioned in the face of all the evidence is the timing of the release of the information.
They couldn't have hidden the truth about this for too long anyway. It was bound to come out, especially with a mass return of soldiers from Iraq soon.
So the next logical question is WHY NOW?
Who is this meant to discredit/effect/ bring down?
I'm not saying that Julian has a hand in this angle of it, but the anonymous source who passed it on surely does.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

Julian isnt being arrested because someone HIGH UP on that disgusting totem pole is helping him along the way. He isnt the puppeteer, just the puppet, kind of like Obama is to the USA's Government.

Its the only definitive reason that I can see as to why he is not being arrested! Again someone high up is tired of all the wrong that is going on but doesnt want to be obvious about everything "HE" knows, so he is using Wikileaks to get it all out.

We fail to ask ourselves this one question, who is this guy and how does WikiLeaks get these crucial documents?

And how come when Daniel was getting into the good stuff, Larry King decides to cut him off to hear from Anderson Cooper, and KEEPING THEM REAL? COME ON!! A marketing PLOY at its weakest!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

There isn't much in these releases we don't all ready know. There is even less in these releases that can't be resolved by blaming some low level guys and saying we're sorry.

War is nasty, it isn't a world shattering surprise that nasty things have been done, by both sides.

I don't see any great threat to U.S. goals being posed by these documents. The biggest issue here is that some guy can get a hold of the documents and release them to the entire world in violation of these major government entities. Apparently they don't really mind though.

This guys isn't being protected here. He isn't hiding in a Chinese bunker or something. He is operating in Western Nations, which all have treaties that assure mutual cooperation in such matters. Yet he can give speeches and do interviews freely. It's Freaking weird!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
is their any audio or video of this interview ? for the people that missed it ? many thanks

Nephi

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In case people don't realize it, I wanted to point out that the man has the flu.
If Assange was blinking a lot or whatever, that's a lot of the reason why.

I haven't seen the interview yet, but I'll catch it later. I just know he's been sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join