It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it's a lost soul who died looking for his car.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As to the debunking clip on page 1 of the thread...

You have to laugh at these "debunkers" who claim to have debunked something and title their piece "DEBUNKED", then trot out some lame explanation that is merely just their opinion which is based on no evidence or investigation.

They do much damage to their own credibility IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

I agree, I usually am pretty skeptical....but that would have to be the lamest attempt at debunking i have seen for a while.
And just so we are all clear, the other videos Chad posted Im not interested in, it is just this walking "figure" that is is the original OP

I agree with BFFT that this isnt really a likely Disney viral ploy, they dont need it, once for business years ago I had to get permission to use Tinkerbells image, well it was like trying to gain access to Obama himself for a one on one chat in the oval office. They are very strict on the brand image.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
i guy just happens to be recording a tv screen showing CCTV footage just as a ghost appear??

too much of an odd coincidence...im calling BS

Once again, this probably wasn't him just videotaping it and the ghost appeared. He probably saw the video, and since security footage is saved, grabbed his camera, and then he rewinded the footage and recorded it on his camera.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

was uploaded well over a year ago....not halloween

but possible it was a marketing ploy, but Disney dont want to come across haunted id say so much as the childrens dream.
edit on 26-10-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

Yes i understand that i'm just pointing out that at this time of year people are looking for spooky things so if Disney made this last year it will come up again.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Looks like reflections. Some people walking in front of the screen?

www.youtube.com...

Don't know if it has been said before, first thing i thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ghosts are spirit, therefore why would it be walking if it has no physical body?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blink180heights
Ghosts are spirit, therefore why would it be walking if it has no physical body?

Oh really? They are? How do you know this? Can you quantify what spirit is? What is the composition of the form? I was under the apparent misunderstanding that ghosts and spirits were still a matter of faith and speculation, not fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If this is the only time that this ghost like appearance has been recorded, then there is no reason for concern...if it were a haunting, it would reappear time and again. I am dubious yet since it is Disney and they are old pros at all things pertaining to film...but it is interesting and provocative, a ghost that can walk on water...interesting but if this is the only time seen and recorded, I guess he decided that the happiest place on earth is now a thing of the past!

Why worry? Just get happy! Go to Disneyland! Or world! orwhatever!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

it wasnt live the video he embeded looks to me it happened earlier and he already seen it before so he decided to replay it and record it

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Disney have for many years hosted excellent Halloween Party's for Hollywood types and select guests.

In previous years they asked Horror writer Clive Barker to prepare a space in the Park for the party, where he'd create a set of all sorts of ghoulish monsters and frights, as well as creating scary invitations for the guests.

With this video coming out so close to Halloween, doesn't it seem likely that it could be just a bit of fun as part of their preparations for the Halloween party?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I don't know if there are any Opie and Anthony fans on here, but they did a rather funny bit on their radio show about all of the Disneyland/world deaths:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by faustus
With this video coming out so close to Halloween, doesn't it seem likely that it could be just a bit of fun as part of their preparations for the Halloween party?

I'll have to agree with faustus it's probably a prank.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
it looks legit theres this guy trying to debunk all the disney videos by saying the apparation in this video is an employee...I think not seeing as employees dont walk through closed gates and over water.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Interesting apperition video, most believeable i have seen.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2010 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
To me the debunked guy gets on the roller coaster ride...looks real.
So i am thinking if you die at an amusement park it is like ..what free rides for ...:-)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blink180heights

"Ghosts are spirit, therefore why would it be walking if it has no physical body?"

And why not?
edit on 27-10-2010 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Honestly, tricks of light should not be ruled out. Another idea could be ghosting from previous recordings due to constant erasing and reuse of video tapes.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I came across a link for "How to FAKE a ghost video" and I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were. The video is pretty long but if you skip to 7:28 in, you can see the results. It looks pretty similar to the original Disney security cam video posted to the OP.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join