The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great find! I can't think of any way to say with certianty that this is fake. It certianly looks real to me, especially because whatever it was appeared on all four cameras. The only thing that really bugged me was that it seemed to give off light or some kind of glare? It just seems weird to me...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I once read a book about all of the deaths at Disney Land, the ones that are creepiest to me are the one about the 18 year old ride operator on the Carousel of Progress who got crushed between a rotating wall thing, and a stage wall, and the one about the brothers who tried to spend the night on Tom Sawyer's island, but decided to swim back at night, and the older brother drowned. For some reason I think those are the worst. Also, the ghost that the video showed on the outside of the Tower of Terror is pretty interesting, especially because the guy who was trying to 'debunk' the videos didn't have any kind of explanation. I like Disneyland!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i never wanna go to disneyland

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I saw legs for a second on the third screen in the OP's video but the shaking and camera to camera filming was off putting and hard to see anything for almost a minute.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why would a ghost at Disney World have to have died there to haunt there? If I were a ghost stuck on this miserable planet, I'd rather hang with Mickey than in some empty, cold basement.

The only ghosts/paranormal experiences I believe in are the ones I experience for myself and even then, I try to debunk my eyes. Just like UFOs and ETs, you have to treat all videos with a lot of skepticism. It's just too easy to fake these things. I won't say that ghosts or spirits don't exist, I'll just say you won't likely find them on any YouTube video.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

not sure what to think because I also see a long light line from top to bottom of each screen as it moves... so I say it is not real. JMO

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Good post, especially with the 4 different camera angles. Automatically rules out the overlay theory, it looks wierd though there seems to be a steak of light all the way down on all angles. I reckon it's Michael Jackson..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Has the original source of this video been tracked down and talked to? This is one of the better ghost videos I've seen; I'd like to see it further investigated.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

heyyy!!!!!! thats not fair this guy gets to walk disneyland free of charge

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
did you guys know that disney is some dudes last name? i didnt until now.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Gotta say this sis still one of my favourite bits of possible paranormal footage

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Just replying so I can watch this video later.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've always suspected it is a hoax, for publicity. Especially since this "ghost" happens to coming out of the Haunted Mansion attraction.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I love videos like these, very interesting! I've watched this over and over, and I don't care of its real or fake because its awesome to watch, good find! I'll be showing this one to family and friends, its a good one to discuss
Also it being in the front of the haunted mansion makes it that much better, because its my favorite attraction at Disneyland
edit on 11-9-2011 by Starblind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Swamp Gas!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah this is some really great footage regardless if its fake or not thank you for sharing

When the crypt goes creak,
And the tombstones quake.
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize,
And begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genophage
When the crypt goes creak,
And the tombstones quake.
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize,
And begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.

I was singing this while typing my reply, the shin is strong...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The guy who made the video saying he debunked all the ghost clips didnt debunk anything.

His explanation of the clip of the guy in the tower of terror made no sense. The "ghostly image" that showed up behind him looked nothing like him.

The guy who made the video seems to of just wanted to debunk ghost videos as quickly as possible and he did a terrible job of it.

Cheers
edit on 11-9-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by Chadwickus

The guy who made the video saying he debunked all the ghost clips didnt debunk anything.

His explanation of the clip of the guy in the tower of terror made no sense. The "ghostly image" that showed up behind him looked nothing like him.

The guy who made the video seems to of just wanted to debunk ghost videos as quickly as possible and he did a terrible job of it.

Cheers
edit on 11-9-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

I felt the same way about it, If he was going to debunk things he should have put a little more effort into it, but to each their own.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join