It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich presents 35 Articles of Impeachment against (Obama)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Kucinich presents 35 Articles of Impeachment against Bush (Obama)

When I watched this video for the first 2:30 I couldn't help but think that everything he used to impeach Bush could be done against Obama as well.

If Kucinich wanted to really stand up for the people who would be willing to bring impeachment articles against Obama for continuing and enhancing everything Bush did. Even if it never passed at least we would see politicians taking initiative.

kucinich.us...

(Every time he mentions Bush just think Obama)

Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With
Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of
Aggression.

Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of
Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Article IV
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat
to the United States.

Article V
Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

Article VI
Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of HJRes114.

Article VII
Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII
Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Article IX
Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor

Article X
Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes

Article XI
Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq

Article XII
Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources

Article XIIII
Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other
Countries

Article XIV
Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in
the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

Article XV
Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Article XVI
Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors

Article XVII
Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign
Captives

Article XVIII
Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan,
Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

Article XIX
Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to "Black Sites" Located in Other
Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture

Article XX
Imprisoning Children

Article XXI
Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist
Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government

Article XXII
Creating Secret Laws

Article XXIII
Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

Article XXIV
Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the
Fourth Amendment

Article XXV
Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the
Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Article XXVI
Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements

Article XXVII
Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

Article XXVIII
Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice

Article XXIX
Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965

Article XXX
Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare

Article XXXI
Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil
Emergency

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global
Climate Change

Article XXXIII
Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist
Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV
Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001

Article XXXV
Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in
the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its
impeachment against President George W. Bush for high crimes and misdemeanors.
In his conduct while President of the United States, George W. Bush, in violation of his constitutional
oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability,
preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional
duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has committed the following abuses of power.

edit on 10/25/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
1) Secret propaganda campaign. Hmmm, let us say stimulus signs, health care bill advertising with Andy Griffith and 20 months of continuous campaigning amongst others. Not to mention the George Soros thing.

I thought there would be more articles then just the one. Oh well, if you find the rest of the articles Misoir, I will contribute to the thread.

Like they say, the new boss same as the old boss.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Here are all the articles of impeachment in .pdf

kucinich.us...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Reminds me of Rep. Weiner trying to draw attention favorably by standing up and voicing is opinion? Total crap....because what this guy suggests can in fact also be held to Obama.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, most of them have to do with Iraq.

Article XVII
Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign
Captives

Hmmm, illegal detention still being done. Patriot Act expanded. Now assassination of American Citizens allowed.

Article XV
Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Where a case was won for voter intimidation, the DOJ dropped the case. Now it comes out that the DOJ under Obama will not prosecute ANY civil rights crimes where the victims are white. Because when a victim is white, there has been no real crime I guess.

Article XVI
Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors

Hmmm, studying the effects of alcohol on mice. Turtle tunnels. Teaching Chinese prostitutes. Teaching Africans to wash up after sex. Money to China for stimulating their economy. Etc etc etc. By the way, the Congress has the purse strings. How bout closing them?

Article XVII
Captives

Hey Kucinich, repeating yourself. By the way still going on.

Video from Rachel Maddow-

You know I use to think Kucinich was okay. Now that I have read through that list, I find him to be a partisan hack. I especially like these ones.

Article XXXIII
Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist
Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global
Climate Change

Article XXX
Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare

Article XXV
Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the
Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Article XXII
Creating Secret Laws

Sorry, as I was reading through the rest of the list, I was thinking "hmmm, wonder if he has since signed bills to do these very things".

Well, it seems the only one I can look up to yet is Ron Paul in congress. The rest of them are not to be trusted what so ever.
edit on 25-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
President Øbama....absolutely does not defend or protect the Constitution

that is the first & foremost article of impeachment...
add on the nationalization of industries, the forced indebetness contained in the HCR law
which makes mandantory the forced / coerced indebetness to health industry
of every individual living in the USA boundaries.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I don't think he's even read the Constitution much less know's how to defend it? He's a simpleton, what do you expect?

new topics

top topics

join