It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend.... An Alien???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Yes I totally understand what you're trying to say... and the whole reason I am discussing it here is because I believe that the minds here on ATS are the best minds for dissecting such an issue; anyone else I talked to about this would probably just laugh and besides calling her crazy, call me crazy for even bringing it up.

And so far the input has been good... It is definitely very weird that she would want to talk about such a thing with me... she does know that I have an open mind, and am one of her friends... which i guess is reason enough to tell me from what I know about her. Its not like she is going around shouting out to strangers and new friends that she is an alien or anything... I mean she does have a large social circle and is pretty popular amongst her peers from what I can tell. I don't really know any of her close friends though... so that kind of perceptive power is out of my grasp.

The catch is, however, that she doesn't care if anyone believes her or not. She directly told me that it doesn't matter to her at all if I believe her or not- the conversation didn't seem to be aimed at getting me to believe anything- just tell me a story and make with it whatever I want. The way I see it... I could go on being her friend and she would never bring it up unless I asked her about it; in fact, if I hadn't asked her about it in the first place... I wonder if she would even ever told me...

But I do appreciate your view and tone; it is always good to approach any kind of relationship with caution... and to not tie yourself into anything that could cause you or the other person any pain in the long run.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Haha that first line was

Those questions are important for proof... but my perception is that she just doesn't want to go there; it is a lose-lose for her I think... if she provides conclusive evidence... then she is an alien and I am weirded out. If she makes any kind of comment that I can use to disprove her story... then she has to explain why she lied to me.

I don't think she wants me to take it seriously... as I think in telling me she was expecting that I wasn't going to take it seriously and just shrug it off as the other people she has told have apparently done so.

The only other thing she told me in that respect is that twins are generally given the opportunity for this kind of work because of their ability to be able to cover for eachother. It seemed more of a profession to me than anything else.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2010 by byteshertz because: The LHC was rebooted causing a black hole to form and this post to mysteriously disappear...

edit on 25-10-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I fully empathise with your story.

My suggestion is to send the link to this thread to Julie from Conspiracy Chicks, 'asala' and talk with her about it, then see if it is possible to get your friend, (who I think you should just back off from as far as 'asking' and sending out too many thoughts and resonances to and instead be very natural towards allowing her to feel comfortable and trusting towards you,) to do a little and very respectful phone interview for conspiracy chicks, let her know she will remain anonomous and yet can share with many people who are ready to hear her speak about her connections to both her off world life and this one.

On any account I believe you and her.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also if you are being honest, then dont buy into the negativity of the haters here on this thread, they will come out of their own ignorance and or fears, but for everyone of those that post, there are hundreds more not posting who find your story intriguing and want to read more if possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Well there is no reason for me to believe she is a compulsive liar; like I've said, I've known her for a couple years now, and me nor anyone else has ever noticed anything to suggest she is a compulsive liar or has any kind of mental disorder.

I never once indicated to her that I believed what she was saying... I was just prolonging the conversation for its sake... and because it was fun and interesting.

I don't think she will even bring it up- she only mentioned it once as more of a joke... and I was the one who brought it up the other day. I also feel that she most likely won't even talk about it unless I bring it up again... so for the time being my alert is raised... but I'm not going to let this interfere with how I view her as a person unless I notice any kind of manipulation by her effort.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

do you have any pictures of your friend?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

how is it her mother is not an alien?how can she be an alien if her mother is not? something is not quite right with this story.....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the input Antar

For the time being... I'm just going to keep this on the low... I really don't know how my friend would react to an offer to be interviewed on such a subject. I also don't want her to think I am taking her story all to seriously... as I don't think that was her intention when she told me. I think she was expecting me just to take it in... maybe laugh at it... but then forget about it. The whole time she was talking to me about it... I was very kind and open-minded... and I don't really feel any need for that conversation to affect my relationship with her for the time being... as well as the need for me to bring up anymore.

I do appreciate input form all sides though... even the haters... as its always good to know both sides of the opinion coin when comes to most issues... especially ones concerning relationships

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

No pictures or names; like i've said... there is no need for me to make a huge issue out of this... and all you need to know about the way she looks is that you would absolutely not notice anything different about her from her appearance.

I forget the part of the conversation where she was talking about being "placed" into her earth life... from what I remember it had something to do with coming in pretty early; it didn't seem to matter that her parents were normal... as the whole point of her being here, according to her, was to study us and the way we grow, behave, act, ect.

What better way to do that then to grow up just like one of us... with no connection to her real origins?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Yeah sorry I should have been more clear. I am not saying she is a bad person in any way. I am not saying she is trying going to go out of her way to make you believe - the way I made it work was simply to drop hints, and let the person feel as tho they are getting the truth out of me and not feel like I am the one telling the story.

I also need to appologise for saying she is lying when their is always a chance she is telling the truth. But in reality if she is from an alien race then why is withholding answers from you going to change anything - noone would believe you either.

I still feel strongly she has learnt she can manipulate the subconscious and wants to test her own abilities, it is nothing personal against you that she feels, simply a desire that she needs to fulfill and you for what ever reason are the target she chose - likely based on opportunity.

Once again this person is not a bad person because of this they simply have not had experience with it to know why it is important to fight the urge to manipluate.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I keep thinking that she is more of a walkin than to say she leaves with this human body to visit on her other world.

How one becomes a walkin is fairly simple, and it would explain much about the twins needed, it would not be so much for the vehicle, the body as to be here while the other gets to take breaks and visit their home world.

I never knew they could do that but it does make sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

it is really easy to dismiss people as crazy, and truth is stranger than fiction. Some people are born into this world with a mission, though they may only remember fragments of their former lives. There are probably more people like her, if she really is telling the truth.

(Leira7 is getting poetic, Disney style)

Imagine how The Little Mermaid felt when she took her first steps on solid ground, a whole New World for Aladdin with his magic carpet, Purple and Red gained through swords and heads, who wears it? What about Pocahontas? Would they have believed her if she swore she saw John Smith? And when they met, did he treat her any different? A Whole New World, and somehow she was more than just Human.

Did you know there were triplets in Beauty and The Beast?

Has your friend ever talked about Disney?
There is more to those stories than most would think.
They are truly, otherworldly.

Thanks OP for sharing your story, though I wish the best for you, in regards to her, a part of me still wants to hear that she made it all up, just to screw with your brain, or to "impress" you in some kind of way. Who knows, maybe she discovered a new talent with you, she could literally make anything up on the spot, and it would come true.

The best thing you can do is to know her heart, and if you do have a pic of her, don't spread it across the internet like wildfire, because that would be really messed up, and she might get all of her alien friends to mess you up with a cold dark night, on a cold dark day...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Does she tie her hair back / Leave a hair brush around? Try and get a sample of hair and send it for DNA testing..
Does she smoke? used butts can also be tested for DNA.. So can lots of other things.

If this is really happening it seems like it might be quite an important thing for humans to find out about and probably worth a little effort investigating, hell you could even find a way to steal her tooth brush

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Does she tie her hair back / Leave a hair brush around? Try and get a sample of hair and send it for DNA testing..
Does she smoke? used butts can also be tested for DNA.. So can lots of other things.

If this is really happening it seems like it might be quite an important thing for humans to find out about and probably worth a little effort investigating, hell you could even find a way to steal her tooth brush

Haha I don't I'm going to go that far; besides... she doesn't seem to have any concern in telling people she is an alien... so she probably doesn't have any fear that anyone could prove that she is one using the technology available today.

Also, as antar mentioned... her story does seem to resonate well with the idea of "walk-ins"; the interchange of conscious identities among a single body.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks for the input... your disney analogy really did strike some familiar vibrations

I think it would be good for me to mention that one thing I did note during the conversation was that whenever I asked her question she couldn't answer me... she was actually getting frusterating; like throwing her hands up and telling me that she wishes she could tell me... but she can't.

There were also times when her answers included comments that stated that she couldn't even explain her reality even if she wanted to- there is just know way she could put concepts into language, let alone have me understand them.

I do hope she isn't just messing with me in some way... but I'm opportunistic she isn't because she has never done it before... and it was me who brought up the conversation in the first place.

Knowing her heart, as you said, is whats most important... and I think I will use other means to get closer to that knowledge that aren't related to her being an alien.

I have only received good vibrations from her... so I think I am going to leave the alien stuff in the back of my mind for the time being... and if it comes up again I will have had some time to think about what her telling me it means, and what I should talk to her about concerning it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No offence dude but you are already buy in to 'walkins' and seem to defend this person as a whole when we are only discussing her story. She already has you hook line and sinker, You claim to be open minded which from your posts I can see you are, but there is a thin line between being open minded and having a mind that is open to manipulation.

I think it would be good for me to mention that one thing I did note during the conversation was that whenever I asked her question she couldn't answer me... she was actually getting frusterating; like throwing her hands up and telling me that she wishes she could tell me... but she can't.

This is because she is frustrated, she is frustrated that she has not yet been able to manipulate you to the point where you accept the reality she presents you as being real. A bit of dramatization always spices things up and if she couldnt act then she would not be at the stage of testing such an elaborate manipulation out.

I do hope she isn't just messing with me in some way... but I'm opportunistic she isn't because she has never done it before... and it was me who brought up the conversation in the first place.

It is you hope that she isnt messing with you and your trust in her as a person that is allowing her to manipulate you.

Knowing her heart, as you said, is whats most important... and I think I will use other means to get closer to that knowledge that aren't related to her being an alien.

Knowing someones heart does not mean they do not do bad things or things that a decietful and wrong. Like I said manipulating someone does not make you bad it just means you gave in to the urge to control someone when you noticed a vulnerability. Nobody is perfect and to assume she is telling the truth just because she is genuine in every thing else is not sound, she is likely lying to herself and to you.

I have only received good vibrations from her... so I think I am going to leave the alien stuff in the back of my mind for the time being... and if it comes up again I will have had some time to think about what her telling me it means, and what I should talk to her about concerning it.

dono about you and your vibrations but I can tell you It will come up again and you will think you are the one that bought it up, not noticing the 'involunteery' alien like movment before hand that she portrays to send your mind racing.

ITS MANIPULATION DUDE, TAKE IT FROM THE MANIPULATOR and if you cant ask her for physical proof - and dont let the power of suggestion play tricks on your mind.

edit on 25-10-2010 by byteshertz because: spelling / fix quotes

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You say you talked to Alien Grrl for a good hour or two and the info in the OP is probably about 10 to 20 minutes of conversation.

Is there more to the story than your telling or were there just some really long uncomfortable silences?

If real, you state that she shows no signs of being different and have no worries. Just remember what friends, family and ex-girlfriends said about Ted Bundy.

Most curious is that you took the time to write the OP and then state that you have not thought about talk to her about it anymore.

My two cents is your just using this poor girl to make your other imaginary girlfriends jealous.

Hope you find whatever it is your looking for,

t

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

I know that you think she is trying to manipulate me... but to what end?

We have been friends for a long time now, and she has never manipulated me or anyone I know according to my scope of knowledge... why would she all of a sudden want to pull something like that on me?

Having an open mind doesn't mean that I am making decisions based on conclusions drawn from that open mind- I have never once said that I believe her. I simply am open to listening to her story instead of shutting her down and calling her crazy and manipulative.

And how can you absolutely be sure that she is manipulating me? Maybe she is just trying to have a fun conversation or play a joke- it wasn't any kind of serious conversation- we both laughed many times throughout.

How do you know I am not manipulating you and everyone who is replying to this thread into believing that one of my friends says she is an ET? Have I provided you any proof that this conversation took place... or that this person even exists?

Its good to be skeptical and careful... but I don't see how she could have manipulated me at all. The only thing she got from telling me was a fun conversation- I didn't commit any kind of belief or offer any kind of sacrifice on my part... and apart from a few laughs and an expansion of ideas.... neither of us gained or lost anything from the conversation.

We talked for another hour or two after this conversation about a wide variety of subjects that had nothing to do with the earlier conversation.

As far as I see it... until she personally asks me to commit or believe in something, I have no reason to think that she has any kind of nefarious intentions.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Well like I said... this conversation happened a few days ago... and some parts of it are sketchy.

If you really want to know what we talked about for those other moments I didn't describe... they mostly involved me trying to find some kind of ethical or logical fallacy while playing along with the conversation.

For instance... I went on for a good while about her claim of non-intervention... saying stuff like "you wouldn't do anything if the actions of a few individuals resulted in the deaths of billions?"... to "how could I ever be sure that you aren't secretly using us for some kind of sick reason.... like you are planning on eating us"... to "Well how can you even be sure that your 'government' has your own best intentions at heart... how do you know your orders aren't un-ethical and you yourself aren't being used for nefarious deeds?"

Of course I have thought about talking to her about it again... perhaps I should re-word into better terms here.

I don't feel as though any kind of conversation about her being an alien would enlighten me in any other or new way then it did the first time through. The conversation ended for a reason- there simply wasn't anything else to talk about because her tight lip on information makes it hard for the conversation to expand at all.

And my imaginary girlfriends would never be jealous of me... they know I don't date aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join