It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend.... An Alien???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Whether she is telling the truth or not...I think there is a moral to this story even if it wasn't intentional. Which is humans really need to stop waiting for a savior that will undo our wrongs and realize if we want to survive we need to fix things ourself. Just my opinion

That would be so exciting if what she was saying was truth. I mean why couldn't it be true? Stranger things have happened
lol I guess it doesn't really matter whether it's true or not.. doesn't really effect my life in any way.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Id think her "insertion" did come with a few side effects. Schizophrenia for one or some other disociative disorder. When my daughter was 5-6 she used to tell everyone she was an alien. Don't marry her.

I'm an ET, he's an ET, she's an ET, we're all ETs HEY

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
Whether she is telling the truth or not...I think there is a moral to this story even if it wasn't intentional. Which is humans really need to stop waiting for a savior that will undo our wrongs and realize if we want to survive we need to fix things ourself. Just my opinion

That would be so exciting if what she was saying was truth. I mean why couldn't it be true? Stranger things have happened
lol I guess it doesn't really matter whether it's true or not.. doesn't really effect my life in any way.

much love

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Throughout this whole topic and first post when i was reading it,
All i could think of was three different things being intertwined
I will not go into detail for why i picked these three, if you know what they are you understand why i picked them.

1) The movie K-Pax

2) The game Mass Effect
[Because of the threat against all races]

3) My highschool Science teacher,
I remember seeing a scaled version of Earths known history, and it showed basically that we don't know anything about earths real history. The things we are sure of lie between now and 500 years ago. Things are fady from 500 to 2000 years ago.
Anything before that is how people interpret what was said from then, and before 10000 years ago we are usually playing a guessing game.

The earth is what, 5 billion years old?
Humans can't comprehend to know alot of things
Its not our faults but its the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

send her toothbrush to a DNA geneology company and laugh at the results?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If she was telling the truth then consider her a threat. We are being invaded!

If not she would give you proof, at least some proof that you can understand.

If shes not telling the truth then shes playing around with you and its synical.

I think she needs attention, ive met alot of people in my life who needed attention and made up stories, ive heard it all.

How old is this girl? In HUMAN life, lol.

Also, first you say you know her for ABOUT a year, which implies not a full year. Then you say youve known her for 2 years?¿?¿?

Are you confused and is it you who needs the attention? Sorry.

Without evidence such claims are extrodinary, and to me someone is either synical or confused.

Plus a year you only know her and you THINK you know a person.

Im nearly 30 and i can count my friends with one hand, and i dont use all the fingers.

Im not a skeptic either.

Maybe she is under mind control, maybe she is trying it on you.

Like you said in one of your posts

Quote from your Alien Abductions debunked thread;

I’ll leave you all with one of my most favourite quotes, by Native-Canadian writer Thomas King:

“There is no truth; only stories”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-10-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timmhaines

Yeah I already suggested this course of action.

It seems that the OP thinks stealing a toothbrush would be to far to go in order to solve one of the greatest mysteries of mankind ever and prove we aren't alone in the universe

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Dear Monts

A very interesting story.

First I would like to say that a long time ago now I meet a con man on a very regular basis.

Both myself and an older wiser college.

We both new there was something wrong but neither us nor others could figure out what that was.

He was very knowledgeable about things that would fit his story.

The point here is that no one figured it out until the police came looking for him.

Other than that as we all know a woman is from Venus and men are from Mars. Too me woman are all aliens and if I live a thousand years I would never figure them out.

Now to the dark side, if lets say just if she is not mentally disturbed and cleaver with it. IE, my con man.

You may well be putting her in danger. The reason I say this is because I will eat my hat if the US intelligences agencies are not monitoring this site. If they are and they put any credibility to the story then most likely they will know who you are in life and therefore who she is, plus most likely even everybody that adds to this thread. As I said if this story is true they most likely know of these beings and they are under at least constant monitoring.

Also love the story it should be a follow on to Roswell.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
If she was telling the truth then consider her a threat. We are being invaded!

If not she would give you proof, at least some proof that you can understand.

If shes not telling the truth then shes playing around with you and its synical.

I think she needs attention, ive met alot of people in my life who needed attention and made up stories, ive heard it all.

How old is this girl? In HUMAN life, lol.

Also, first you say you know her for ABOUT a year, which implies not a full year. Then you say youve known her for 2 years?¿?¿?

Are you confused and is it you who needs the attention? Sorry.

Without evidence such claims are extrodinary, and to me someone is either synical or confused.

Plus a year you only know her and you THINK you know a person.

Im nearly 30 and i can count my friends with one hand, and i dont use all the fingers.

Im not a skeptic either.

Maybe she is under mind control, maybe she is trying it on you.

Like you said in one of your posts

Quote from your Alien Abductions debunked thread;

I’ll leave you all with one of my most favourite quotes, by Native-Canadian writer Thomas King:

“There is no truth; only stories”

edit on 25-10-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

By saying I've known her 2 years... I meant that I've known her for over a year... probably about a year and a half right now... sorry to confuse you about that.

The strange thing about the conversation was that when I played around with the idea of her actually telling the truth... I did feel threatened in a sense... and definitely undermined. I mean could you actually imagine the possibility that one of your best friends is part of an alien race that is "studying" humans and won't reveal anything about themselves other than their presence? Haha.

I still stick to that quote; she did tell me a story... and I will treat it as such.

I only hope that the story isn't a part of some scheme to use me in some way

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by timmhaines

Yeah I already suggested this course of action.

It seems that the OP thinks stealing a toothbrush would be to far to go in order to solve one of the greatest mysteries of mankind ever and prove we aren't alone in the universe

As noble the idea of a paradigm-changing toothbrush sounds... I don't even know where I would send it or what I would say to actually get it tested...

If I ever find myself in her bathroom any time soon however... I will look at that toothbrush with noble eyes

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You have to becareful with a person making such claims and not providing proof and also claims to be your friend.

If my friend tells me hes an alien and he has been for a very long time, he would have to show me the proof.

If not i would come to the conclusion that he is not my friend, or hes mentally gone off his rocker.

You say that the conversation maybe not come up again.

If my friend told me he was an alien, i cant think how things would be the same lol

If she told you she was an alien its because she wanted you to know, think about that.

So if you ask her for proof and she says she cant give you none, and raises her arms in the air???

Wasnt it her who wanted you to know in the first place???

Watch out, you never know who this person is.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thanks for your input mac

I hope that I haven't put her in any danger by simply wanting to talk about something that's been bugging me

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

i find this to be quite the coincidence as i have a feeling more and more that i may resonate with the girl you are speaking of.

This thread will help

I asked if there were anybondies out there that have had this happen to them, and now iam! here is a very interesting video i found not to long ago as well.

The time has come, for many things......

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

You're right Doc.

That's why I came here in the first place; I'm sure that concerning this kind of experience... it would be foolish to share it anywhere else but here.

The tone of the conversation was really friendly and comical though... seeing as we talk about aliens, metaphysics, and the like alot... she could just be putting on an act to pick my brain.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Its the only conclusion i can come to im sorry to say.

I would love to believe her or not. Like i said im not a skeptic, i think if there existed intellegent aliens visiting our planet and we think about the theory of ancient aliens, then i would think they look like us and are among us.

But without proof then it is just a story, like so many other stories.

Ask her to prove what she says she is, she doesnt have to explain the whys or hows.

Just a simple DNA test.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

dude she is krrazzy... so play along and get that alien puss... after that ask to see her ufo.... water based lucricants work best yeah

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Dear Monts

How clever is she??

If she is ET one would imagine that there brain power is way beyond us.

Ask her to explain something that is way beyond her earthly level. Like E=MC², ok maybe that is too easy but you get my point. Something that you would imagine was beyond her education but that you can look up see if she is right.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe she thinks she is.

Eye color?
Hair color?
Have u hooked up with her before?
Height and weight?
Left or right handed?
What's her family like?
What does her bedroom look like?
Have u ever slept over? Does she appear to dream if u have?
Is she attracted to humans sexually?
How old is she?
Does she play sports?
What kind of music does she listen too?
Does she have any pets?
What tv shows and movies does she like?

This is just a sample of the questions I have.
edit on 10/25/2010 by agent violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think, that she thinks, that you are a paranoid nutcase and is seeing how far she can string you along. Sounds like she's practicing her manipulative skills.

Does she know you get on ats? Maybe she's lurking watching what is said, showing it to her friends and having a giggle.

If she tells you that you are in the Matrix, do not climb out of the sky scraper and do not try to jump onto the next building.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hopefully your planning to pound her alien @$$....
However,she has broken the only rule her society seems to have and told you who and what she was...that would seem to indicate that she can't be trusted....so ....wear a condom.
Ask her if :"You can be the first man to reach Uranus?"
edit on 26-10-2010 by nivekronnoco because: more pervy...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join