It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It is odd but this whole new group of short new videos rearing suddenly is odd too. It could be being put out tampered with to get more people on board the whole No Planers conspiracy to try and discredit the Truthers more.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
S&F for the find.
I'm not an optics expert, but seeing the same thing on different movies from different angles, I'd would have to say...Bizarre is the understatement of the year.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Resolution looks good to me. wing clearly vanishes. If I had a wild imagination I would have written a childrens book. Lay off the coffee.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
It is odd but this whole new group of short new videos rearing suddenly is odd too. It could be being put out tampered with to get more people on board the whole No Planers conspiracy to try and discredit the Truthers more.

I would agree with you if this footage had been seen before and in a state that contradicts the new footage.... But where did this footage come from??

Maybe Wikileaks by proxy?? I can't help thinking about what is the contents of the Wikileaks insurance file??

Just where has this footage been all these years???

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I said in another post on this Thread that the 911 event was an "Act of God". So many "impossible" things happened that it couldn't have happen due to the Planes (OS) or due to a man made implosion (Truthers).

God has a strange sense of humor. Could this "no wing thing" be a message that there is a "missing right wing" -- the country/world has gone too far to the left?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

I said in another post on this Thread that the 911 event was an "Act of God". So many "impossible" things happened that it couldn't have happen due to the Planes (OS) or due to a man made implosion (Truthers).

God has a strange sense of humor. Could this "no wing thing" be a message that there is a "missing right wing" -- the country/world has gone too far to the left?

I'm really not sure where you are comming from.

What had God got to do with a high end if not the highest end conspiracy of all time and video editing??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Way to go off topic...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

What had God got to do with a high end if not the highest end conspiracy of all time and video editing??

Korg.

Where am I coming from? Certainly out of left field as far as the broken record of traditional wisdom practiced on this website. Two sides are argued -- both impossible (OS and Truther).

The facts support that 911, by any application of the laws of nature and the laws of physics, couldn't have happened. But it did. That's an "Act of God".

Look at my websites listed on my profile.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I don't think you read it all... it's not just compression. The wing reached outside of the WTC shadow, so it was illuminated by the sunlight. This made the wing blend in with the sky. It was camouflaged with the sky. Compression at a small scale only made it worse, it wasn't the entire deal.

As the plane got closer to the building, the wing was getting more and more illuminated because it was getting further out of WTC's shadow.

edit on 26-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Korg.

Where am I coming from? Certainly out of left field as far as the broken record of traditional wisdom practiced on this website. Two sides are argued -- both impossible (OS and Truther).

The facts support that 911, by any application of the laws of nature and the laws of physics, couldn't have happened. But it did. That's an "Act of God".

Look at my websites listed on my profile.

I agree with nittin... please keep this on topic...

Korg...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just look at the fuselage of the jet right before it hits. The bottom is dark and it fades up into the sky. You can't see the top edge of the fuselage because it's illuminated, and it's color blends with the sky and hides the top edge.

It's the same wing tip to tip. The bottom wing is dark and it fades up into the sky to the other wing. The other wing is camouflaged into the sky. You can actually see it still on some of the images you all are posting.

However, compression doesn't help... these are pixels we are looking at people. The jet is so small in these images that the detail is lost in the squares. There is only so much the squares can represent at one time. The edge of the wing and the sky could lay in the middle of a pixel, and instead of showing the color of the wing, it shows the color of the sky. You can't split a pixel in half.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
Just look at the fuselage of the jet right before it hits. The bottom is dark and it fades up into the sky. You can't see the top edge of the fuselage because it's illuminated, and it's color blends with the sky and hides the top edge.

It's the same wing tip to tip. The bottom wing is dark and it fades up into the sky to the other wing. The other wing is camouflaged into the sky. You can actually see it still on some of the images you all are posting.

However, compression doesn't help... these are pixels we are looking at people. The jet is so small in these images that the detail is lost in the squares. There is only so much the squares can represent at one time. The edge of the wing and the sky could lay in the middle of a pixel, and instead of showing the color of the wing, it shows the colour of the sky. You can't split a pixel in half.

Nope.... Not the answer... The reason it's not the answer is multiple videos show the same thing. It maybe correct if just one but multiple cameras showing the same thing???

Korg.

edit on 26-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm the only one who is "On Topic".

Because I have the answer to 911 and to the plane with no wing. You are probably one who believes in "Religion", but not in "God". God is the one who runs the universe. He's a scary dude -- caused 911, can take a wing off a plane. Can cause videos to appear when they were not there for 9 yearss.

Don't tell me to "stay on topic".

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm the only one who is "On Topic".

Because I have the answer to 911 and to the plane with no wing. You are probably one who believes in "Religion", but not in "God". God is the one who runs the universe. He's a scary dude -- caused 911, can take a wing off a plane. Can cause videos to appear when they were not there for 9 yearss.

Don't tell me to "stay on topic".

No.. I am the original poster... and I say your post is off topic…I do not want this thread to turn into a religious or mystical thread. The thread has nothing to do with God...

It has everything to do with the footage in the first post... If you have an opinion that's fine but what I want is tangible evidence and sensible discussion.
So if you have anything to add to do with this video great!!! If not then please don't try and de-rail the thread... you Will Fail...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yes, it is the answer. Multiple cameras show the same thing because all cameras work the same. The compression works the same, the CCDs work the same, the pixelation works the same, the lighting works the same, the color bleeding and blending works the same.

What are you trying to prove here? Multiple cameras show the wing never disappears. Are you trying to say the plane is fake??? Are you trying to say there was a hologram, it worked in multiple cameras, and failed in multiple cameras, but everyones eyes saw it perfectly? Are you trying to say it was CGI? They made multiple CGI mistakes on multiple cameras, but not the rest? They implanted CGI into people eyes when they saw it in person?

Ridiculous.

If you don't want to accept the truth then there is no point in even discussing this with you. I feel sorry for you who denies the truth.

This is my impression of some of you....

"OMG THE MOON IS HALF DISAPPEARED! IT'S A HOLOGRAM! ...NO IT'S CGI!"

edit on 26-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

This is a perfect example of how and why us conspiracy theorists get a bad name.
Please take the time to slow down the video BEFORE posting "Omg the wing disapeared" thread.
It could not be more obvious that this is due to the reflection of light. To say it is anything else would be irresponsible and plain silly!

Let me guess, I'm a disinfo agent? All these stars and flags for misinterpiting a video.. wow ...wow...wow

Pages of discussion...... wow wow wow .... Doesn't anyone have good video editing software? I did it with completely generic software... Light is the cause !!! To say it is anything other than light reflection is ignorant.

Or it could be that new NWO aiplane that makes one of its wings disapear right before impacting buildings.....
You should see what happens when it Impacts bridges - All of the windows get tinted and the landing gear turns chrome.
edit on 26-10-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Oh reeheeeheeeelllyy??

I'm actually buzz aldrin and I spent more than 12 days in space.... Prove me wrong??

Korg.

That was above all the things, the worst response/comeback/reply EVER!!!
Baiting me to go off topic?! Lame considering this is YOUR thread.

At least my "inter-dimensional force field worms" were on topic by suggesting
abnormalities in the footage provided.

Child like. At least my sarcasm had relevance.

Originally posted by maluminse
did you hear any explosions before the plane hit? Please by all means give us an account of what you saw.

No, the sounds I remember were mostly were people gasping and crying. The crash was heard, but keep in mind that the park is a good mile (at least) from ground zero, so the sound traveling that distance makes it hard to determine any other explosions.

If anyone is interested in photos from that day, a good friend of mine took some amazing photos.
Some from Sinatra Park and elsewhere. U2U me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You silly little feller. You don't say what's "on topic" -- thank goodness, because your judgment is somewhat suspect.

The sight owners and the moderators are "God" -- here. Under the real God, the habits of whom you don't recognize.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I live right next to where I'm guessing pilots are trained, because I constantly see a ton of various types of planes going overhead. Now, in the months that I've been at this university, I've found that while I can see most of the planes, the moment one is turning or anything, weird things happen. I remember distinctly actually seeing a plane just about completely disappear for a while until it was done with its arc.

Honestly, this video it just not unusual. Planes do funky things in the sky all the time. The fact that only a few cameras from approximately the same angle could catch the wing disappearing says a lot about how the light was acting. Plus, I said much earlier in the thread how in every single video you can find of a close up angle of the plane, you can very clearly see the same wing and tail end that disappeared in the OP's vid lighting up.

Coincidence? Absolutely not. It's photographic science.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Your "truth" doesn't impress me. You don't prove that from different angles, the plane loses its wing due to reflection. And where do you get that "I know it all, and you guys are stupid" attitude? It certainly is not obvious what's going on here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join