It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeSux
Some random .gifs of the plane:
So these are all fake then Korg? This isn't even a fraction of all of the clips that are available. If you need/want me to provide more, are links to source material, let me know!

Yep... so how can you use images that have never been proven real, to prove real planes?

PROVE they're real planes ie flight 11 and 175.

PROVE the footage hasn't been tampered with.

you're claiming its real and depicts reality... the burden is upon you and the oct to prove it. but I have yet to see any PROOF the planes and impacts are real.

We've shown evidence of fakery and physical impossibilities that have yet to be conclusively disproven.

Until you can, NRPT isn't any less absurd than RPT.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
You 9/11 truthers are out of control is what I think.Absolutely absurd conspiracy nonsense.It just gets worse and worse and worse with this nonsense.

whats more absurd is the fact not one person including you claiming its absurd, has disproven the evidence that its not absurd.

in fact those who write posts claiming somethings absurd without ever showing any argument or evidence exactly how it is, is beyond absurd... its INSANE. which describes perfectly those who can look at an image of a plane without a wing and say nothing unusual.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So these are all fake then Korg? This isn't even a fraction of all of the clips that are available. If you need/want me to provide more, are links to source material, let me know!

Thats exactly what i'm saying...

You've spent some time and dedication putting that together.... Don't think that the people that made 9/11 happen had a hell of a lot more motivation / dedication to actually make the footage look as they wanted it to..

But as I said before, there is no such thing as a perfect crime... There were mistakes and if you look at your own footage I bet you can find loads of them... Spot the difference....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Yep... so how can you use images that have never been proven real, to prove real planes?

PROVE they're real planes ie flight 11 and 175.

PROVE the footage hasn't been tampered with.

you're claiming its real and depicts reality... the burden is upon you and the oct to prove it. but I have yet to see any PROOF the planes and impacts are real.

We've shown evidence of fakery and physical impossibilities that have yet to be conclusively disproven.

Until you can, NRPT isn't any less absurd than RPT.

You can tell that the plane tilts the same way in all of the videos. In a lot of the videos you can see the lighting on the wing change. On all the videos that you can see the impact from the face of the towers, the plane enters the same. The explosion is the same in every picture and video available. If you watch the raw videos you can see the planes are real, even if you take them into Photoshop or similar. Tons upon tons of people in New York/New Jersey saw the plane and it's impact on the building. Plane parts were found on the streets/roof tops/etc etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

Where is this image without a wing?

And Korg: Where is your analysis of the video I provided? You still have yet to say anything about it.
edit on 29-10-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Where is this image without a wing?

And Korg: Where is your analysis of the video I provided? You still have yet to say anything about it.
edit on 29-10-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

Haven't had the time to do it yet... but I will trust me I will..

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And btw Orion7911, a lot of these pictures I posted also have the explosion afterward, if you'd like me to post those too?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OMG!!! In this one the wing is gone, then it suddenly appears out of no where!!! Inside Job!!!!

I love the Truth Movement. It's the Wackiest Witch Hunt Ever!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Just in case someone hasn't already said so, this has been debunked. If you change the contrast of the image and zoom way in, you can see that someone simply pasted a square section of the sky over the plane in all of the videos where the wing disappears.

It would seem that someone is trying to get the 911 truthers to latch onto this evidence and then probably debunk it publicly for all to see, making the truthers look like idiots and killing their credibility in the public eye.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Nothing in that post proves "no plane"!!!

except the visual evidence and those with real common sense would disagree.

I watched the Courschne video, and saw the first clip was very poor quality (looked like multiple generation copy), and the other clip (same video) was simply better resolution, because it hadn't suffered from the re-copying.

even if it were multiple generation, in this case it has no bearing on being able to distinguish cgi or whats MISSING as explained in a previous thread by korg. These vids were tampered with and the plane isn't real. Those who can look at the luc Cor vid and say the plane is real and not tampered with, cannot distinguish reality from fantasy and most likely would believe roger rabbit does as well.

Otherwise, we see the airplane impacting the building at roughly 500 knots airspeed.
Ever looked at a physics calculator, to understand the amount of force and energy involved, here? Physics: Momentum. Force.
This is online, it looks like it's designed to estimate vehicle repair or something, but it's handy to plug in the numbers, and see the results.
I forget the actual airplane estimated weight at impact, but I low-balled it and plugged in 250,000 pounds, and round number 450 MPH (also a bit low). Result?? 846,753 TONS of force. 1,693,506,000 pounds. (This is the figure assuming an instant stop, which of course did not happen...but, at initial impact, this is the kind of force that the object (airplane) has....due to velocity, mass, momentum and inertia

which is all meaningless and worthless as illustrated by the evidence in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
proving the story about a plane hitting the wtc at 500plus mph, is just that, a story.

tiffanyinla single handedly spanked all of you for almost 60 pages

nice try

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Oh for crying out loud!!!

Look at the post in this forum blog (it is a TRUTHER site, I believe!!!) by poster "911conspiracyTV"...near the bottom of page.

s1.zetaboards.com...

Debris. Of. United. 175.

Get on with it....your "theory" is invalid.

BTW, there are other places also, on the Web, where the N-number on the fuselage fragment is compared similarly. It is undeniable, especially to anyone who has WORKED ON or around a jet airliner!!

edit on 29 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
OMG!!! In this one the wing is gone, then it suddenly appears out of no where!!! Inside Job!!!!

I love the Truth Movement. It's the Wackiest Witch Hunt Ever!!!

You go to love the anti-truth movement, they do anything to cover the trail of the real criminals and help the perps destroy more of our human rights.

After all what the hell it doesn't really matter there are a shed load of anomalies only a few hundred thousand people have died as a result... what does it matter anyway..

So lets just all believe everything ever told to us by the MSM because anyone whom questions the governement must be crazzzyyy..

korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Just in case someone hasn't already said so, this has been debunked. If you change the contrast of the image and zoom way in, you can see that someone simply pasted a square section of the sky over the plane in all of the videos where the wing disappears.

It would seem that someone is trying to get the 911 truthers to latch onto this evidence and then probably debunk it publicly for all to see, making the truthers look like idiots and killing their credibility in the public eye.

If true then it backfired because this means that the footage was doctored from the get go.... and how could it have been if it was aired on the day of 9/11.....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

WOW the longer this thread gets... the more uninformed the posts get.

He is presenting his photos as real photos.

Contrary to your words.. It is your job to prove that they are not authentic. Possibly you have not experienced much of life. I am taken back by the lack of knowledge on how this works..

He is presenting them as accurate pictures.. You say they might not be. You have raised doubt to their authenticity. Therefore it is your job to either accept them or prove them to be fake.

I think it is funny.. You believe 1 video with a wing disapearing, but fail to acknowledge a card file of videos and pictures.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here is the image of the wing close up with contrast adjusted.

As you can see, someone doctored it, they simply pasted part of the sky over the plane in those frames. I believe this is a conspiracy to publicly discredit the 911 truth movement. And with the amount of people in this thread believing that the wing REALLY disappears and claiming it to be fact, I now realize that the truthers will indeed be publicly humiliated. And maybe they deserve it for buying into # like this and calling it fact before they really know what's going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I was under the impression that all of the original footage all contained wings. Atleast all of them that I've looked at. Think about it, if there were original footage missing wings, they would have been devoured already. If you are specifically referring to this new footage, I sincerely suggest you re-think, because it was just released. And just because it happened to air on that day doesn't mean that this footage is nice and clean.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs

WOW the longer this thread gets... the more uninformed the posts get.

He is presenting his photos as real photos.

Contrary to your words.. It is your job to prove that they are not authentic. Possibly you have not experienced much of life. I am taken back by the lack of knowledge on how this works..

He is presenting them as accurate pictures.. You say they might not be. You have raised doubt to their authenticity. Therefore it is your job to either accept them or prove them to be fake.

I think it is funny.. You believe 1 video with a wing disapearing, but fail to acknowledge a card file of videos and pictures.

Actually its my job to design complex network environments, ATS is for fun... DUH

Every piece of evidence I have posted here has been ignored and then I'm accused of ignoring your questions even though I have answered them by showing you the evidence.

I can def see that there are some really dangerous people around here. either they truely are on the payroll of said PTB or they are plane brainwashed.

Isn't it ironic also that they keep saying stuff like this thread is too long etc etc... yet it is their inane ignorant comments that are actually keeping the thread alive.

Point 1. I am never going to agree with the Anti-Truth movement... for christ sake it's ANTI-TRUTH... as in LIARS!!

Point 2. I will not cave in to personal attacks

Point 3. The more they attempt to make me look stupid as I happen to posses a reasnable amount of intelligence they just end up with egg on thier faces.

And finally

Point 4. The more people that begin to question what really happened on 9/11 the more likely the ANTI-TRUTH (LIARS) will get desperate and resort to tactics like personal attacks etc... As this is happening now it is clear these are desperate people... either desperate to not have their cozy view of the world shattered like child too young to learn santa isn't real, or they are paid to do a job that frankly they obviously suck at.

Have a nice night and trust me I have access to to some pretty sweet tech and I go to tell you that what is possible today would make your eyes bleed!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Korg,

This is where you totally derail. Just because we dont buy the video overlay or CGI or possibly a hologram. DOES NOT mean we "believe the msm" or "accept the official story". I just see a pattern developing... The only part of 911 that you believe is whether it was night or day.

This video overlay theory has to be the worst conspiracy theory I have ever layed eyes on. I can see a possibile conspiracy in nearly everything.. Or at least understand why others feel that something is wrong..

The only proof you posses is a video where a wing clearly disapears due to light reflection/smoke or a photo artifact.
To say that someone got ahold of all of these initial videos and overlayed wings on a missle, Is really really off base.

I had a hard time typing that without laughing.. At no time in my life did I feel I would ever have to type that paragraph to another person..

I am holding on to the shred of hope that you are claiming this for stars and flags.. I can not think of another reason that a free thinking human being, would look at all the facts, and come up with overlayed wings.
edit on 29-10-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs

Korg,

This is where you totally derail. Just because we dont buy the video overlay or CGI or possibly a hologram. DOES NOT mean we "believe the msm" or "accept the official story". I just see a pattern developing... The only part of 911 that believe is whether it was night or day.

One simple question...

Do you think it was a 767-200 piloted by total newbies that hit the WTC?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

Everyone, please do yourself a favor, grab any still of the plane with the wing gone and zoom into it. Change the contrast, You'll see the following. A sharp square of sky covering the wing. It's obvious that it's been edited. YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF.

CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS LIKE ANY GOOD INVESTIGATOR!!

Or continue to live in a dream world. up to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join