It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 creepy mysteries you've probably never heard about

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
about the guy who disappeared while running - i cant remember exactly where, but i remember hearing a story about a woman who went into an empty bathroom, and some woman appeared out of nowhere in really old clothing. awkward to say the least.....cool stories.....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I want more!

10 just wasn't enough.

Starred and flagged and thanks.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by connelly4245
i stay 10 mins drive away from overtoun bridge, ive never heard of it before but my gf has. she works for the council and says shes had a few phone calls about it.

if theres enough interest i dont mind taking a wee drive along and having a nosey. take some pics and see what i make of the place. maybe not tonight (be dark in an hour) but could make it one day this week.

Don't forget to take a dog with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
the man disappearing in front of two witnesses got me, just makes you wonder, many people go missing never to be seen again and no trace of what happened, which would of been the case with this man if two people were not there to see it.

i heard about this one.

wierd stuff!

the ss is really creepy but all of this has no pics.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I agree, the SS Ourang Medan story is really creepy.. Makes me think of the horror film '' The ring '', people dead with terrified expressions on their faces.... creepy !

Peace !

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The man who disappeared in front of 2 witnesses never existed, it's based on a short story by an american author - who coincidentally DID disappear.

The ship didn't exist either, as has already been pointed out to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some of these stories would make for good plot hooks for a Call of Cthulhu campaign especially the SS Orang Medan story.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by connelly4245
i stay 10 mins drive away from overtoun bridge, ive never heard of it before but my gf has. she works for the council and says shes had a few phone calls about it.

if theres enough interest i dont mind taking a wee drive along and having a nosey. take some pics and see what i make of the place. maybe not tonight (be dark in an hour) but could make it one day this week.

Don't forget to take a dog with you.

I almost hatte to say it but maybe get a vicious or terminaly ill pound dog! and take video equipment? but yes at the very least go and film it even if only cell phone video!
I am 100% for this idea

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey OP, just checked out Rense (add a dot com). He basically copied your post or found the same info you did. Way to to go! I'm sure he found it here. Just thought I would let you know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join